Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Indeed. I'm in Sydney where I just enjoyed great sex with a Spanish/Taiwanese guy, beautifully cut!
  2. Isn't he 'General Watches', backed by army.
  3. Just Sauna, or also massage?
  4. Bring back Kloster!
  5. Not another one! Won't help perception of the Chinese!
  6. All good points.
  7. That seems realistic. Add in inflation, which is likely to be higher that the amount your pension will rise!
  8. celebrate my fourth celibate night in Krabi. I hope you are not suffering withdrawal symptoms (pun intended!)
  9. I must have got the last boy standing, (or kneeling!)
  10. Viroth's is pricey, but good, and owned, I was told, by a gay couple French/Khmer.
  11. PS. Also breakfast first class!
  12. My hotel in SR, upscale, Viroth's, happy with guests. Brought boy to my room!
  13. Nor cigalettes..........
  14. Didn't know that. I didn't see any drug issues with the boys I found. Sex was great! It seems that I was lucky!
  15. Most guys on Sleepyboy, and Romeo, say they give massage, but normally it's to get more exposure (sic), basically it's sex.
  16. I think Matthew has been here at least 15 years, if not more! Probably nearer 20!
  17. Luckily I don't smoke...
  18. Rotating in mid air?
  19. Should the PFC have a 'failed' section?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Give it time!
  21. Yes, the 'suspend function' is very useful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.