Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Patpong comings and goings
He didn't mention Goodboys. Though I would rank them above Dreamboy!
-
Patpong comings and goings
I would have ranked Freshboys higher.
-
Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
'A word means what I want it to mean'... Alice in Wonderland
-
New Emergency Room for BCH
Your friend was lucky. Hope you are OK.
-
GAY ICONS 5: MAD DOGS AND A RIGHT ROYAL SCANDAL
Just to add, it's not often referred to, that PG Wodehouse, known as a consummate writer, was also a playwright and lyricist, etc, who once had 5 shows running in NY at the same time. Some people said that he changed the face of the American musical. Also he played cricket at Lord's, one up on Noel Coward!
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
Not sure there is any room for luggage there?
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
Depending on area, it can be a touch cold, minus 30 etc! Need thermal underwear.
-
Viagra Bangkok
Yes, I've found I stay hard.
-
Viagra Bangkok
Is that a monk buying Viagra!
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
Perhaps you could be suspended from the ceiling?
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
The awful O'Leary of Ryanair threatened standing for pax.
-
How do you expats afford it
😉 is that the one?
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
I thought you preferred to stand?
-
Question about Bangkok
Vinapu's lucky day.....
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
It looks better than the Venice replica hotel in Vegas, the Venetian.
-
Pleasuredome: London Gay Saunas
Yes, naked, Vauxhall.
-
Pleasuredome: London Gay Saunas
That's what I am aiming to do! I have a couple of young guys who are keen to go. I've said they can fuck around while they are there, so long as I can be serviced when required!
-
Bangkok Freshboys.... or?
You are an excellent businessman!
-
Cathay Pacific's New ARIA Business Class Seats
The new BA Club suites are annoying for me, as you can't raise the foot area, without the back reclining. I just want to put my feet up, without having to slide back! If you want to eat, you have to raise the whole seat. They are comfortable for sleeping.
-
New Emergency Room for BCH
PS. Once I had it twice in a week, then nothing for over a year. I see my consultant Once a year, and always tell him about it. As I said, for me, no issue. I asked why, if it is a migraine aura, I don't get a migraine? He said because I was lucky! I have 2 friends who have the same issue. It seems entirely random.
-
New Emergency Room for BCH
I get this, in my case it is a migraine aura, that slowly spreads over the eye, looking like small arrowheads, then goes away. Max 20 mins. I have no pain or migraine. Once a year or so. My consultant says its harmless. However you may have something else, and always better to check.
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Even better!
-
Difference between Thai & Filipino boys
OK, thanks!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Or in your underwear! Then snatching might be fun....
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
Mine always changes 'guys' to 'guts'!