Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. My friends here say its now quite common, but 10% is fine.
  2. Some still count as twinks! ☺️
  3. You are right, but the fact is, that in the US, waiting staff are not paid a proper wage. I used to go to a Peruvian/Japanese fusion restaurant in NY, W44th, which proudly said that tipping was not expected, 'as we pay our staff a proper wage'. Needless to say, that did not last.
  4. How much is 'Custom', I've always wondered. I've never selected it. I'm now in Melbourne, where the suggested tip starts at nil, then 5%, 10%, 15%. Much more reasonable.
  5. I believe, that strictly speaking Buddhism is not a religion, as there is no God. It is a way of life, so to speak.
  6. At security in the US, they check your passport, or other photo id, and your boarding pass. You can use your driving licence, which goes in a slot on the machine, which takes a photo of you to check.
  7. I thought most, if not all, major airports are Cat III. You can see the sign as you taxi to the runway. LHR for example. It was at LHR, I believe, many years ago that I heard the comment about the instrument landing. There was perfect visibility, so I assume that they were just testing.
  8. I agree, but I would like to know how many takeoff and landings are automatic. I vaguely remember, years ago, occasionally the pilot would announce, as we were taxiing to the stand, that it had been an instrument landing. Not heard this for many years. I also recall an apocryphal story, I hope, that the early Airbus used a computer based on that in a French tank!
  9. The computer flies the plane!
  10. That's what they all say.
  11. Must be, I watched several documentaries on the topic. Theme seems to be not allowed to speak your native language, made to work long hours, poor conditions, harsh treatment, including sexual abuse.
  12. Yes, indeed. Ditto Australia and others. Even in the UK, the charity Dr Barnados sent orphans to Australia, who suffered very badly. Many other examples.
  13. No more BDSM?
  14. Sooner than you think. I never used a company credit card for additional activities!
  15. How many people did you run down when driving while high and drunk?
  16. Or your stamp collection?
  17. That's what consultants do, make things worse!
  18. Look great but pics show no wrinklies involved!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Interesting. Anyway I hope they sort it out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.