Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Yawn.
  2. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Hardly worth commenting on his reply.
  3. Looks like I can squeeze in 3 days, at end of June!
  4. Or Russia.
  5. I wonder if he has medical insurance? Even if he does, I suspect that he would not be covered.
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    In my case, the boy also!
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    But can they cum each time?
  8. I never carry any identity documents. I know I should, but, as has been said, you are also advised not to take your passport with you. I could compromise by taking my driving licence, but life is too short!
  9. If on watch list, why were they allowed to travel?
  10. Lucky you, I'm told to floss twice a day. I don't! I do use a water gun, which is surprisingly effective!
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Of course he would, if they don't reflect his perverted view of the world!
  12. Thanks. Indeed, part of promoting foreign tourism! In Prague, everyone over 70 is free on public transport.
  13. I always regard these polls with suspicious ion. I recall reading that there were terrible immigration queues at Incheon, for example. Also, I find Charles de Gaulle a mess. I'm surprised that any US airport is anywhere near the top!
  14. Interesting to hear about MRT. I thought it only applied to residents? Last time I tried, as a tourist, I was told it didn't apply to me.
  15. I know they used to be. Is that still the case? Hamburg HBf 30 years ago was fun!
  16. I think so, last time I looked....
  17. Certainly I am reconsidering visiting the US, but I do have friends and relatives to see.
  18. I understand that In his book, Navarro quotes an 'expert' extensively. The expert is himself, using a name made up of the letters in his own name, jumbled up. Interesting!
  19. Oxymoron indeed. The original report in paper, The army filed the complaint against Mr Chambers for "defamation, contempt or malice" towards the royal family, "importing false computer data" in a way "likely to damage national security or cause public panic", and disseminating computer data "that may affect national security", Sort of catch all! Fairly typical.
  20. Yes, I wondered if that was the plan. Quite likely. Would be astonishingly corrupt, but.....
  21. And you can do balance exercises!
  22. I think I've had enough fun. Its quite enjoyable, but gets boring when predictable

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.