Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Difference between Thai & Filipino boys
Indeed. I'm in Sydney where I just enjoyed great sex with a Spanish/Taiwanese guy, beautifully cut!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
The wrong hotel!
-
Difference between Thai & Filipino boys
I prefer cut! 🔪
-
US, UK embassy warnings for Thailand
Isn't he 'General Watches', backed by army.
-
1/0 Sauna BKK
Just Sauna, or also massage?
-
Money question
Bring back Kloster!
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
Well done, 7 in a row!
-
Construction Collapse in Bangkok Claims At Least Five Lives and Leaves 27 Injured
Not another one! Won't help perception of the Chinese!
-
How do you expats afford it
All good points.
-
How do you expats afford it
That seems realistic. Add in inflation, which is likely to be higher that the amount your pension will rise!
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
celebrate my fourth celibate night in Krabi. I hope you are not suffering withdrawal symptoms (pun intended!)
-
My report from Santo Domingo and Punta Cana
I'm happier with Thailand!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
I must have got the last boy standing, (or kneeling!)
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Viroth's is pricey, but good, and owned, I was told, by a gay couple French/Khmer.
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
PS. Also breakfast first class!
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
My hotel in SR, upscale, Viroth's, happy with guests. Brought boy to my room!
-
Wat Hua Lamphong: Bangkok’s temple of giving
Nor cigalettes..........
-
6 months in Siem Reap - gay scene has exhausted me
Didn't know that. I didn't see any drug issues with the boys I found. Sex was great! It seems that I was lucky!
-
Massage in the UK (Southern England)
Most guys on Sleepyboy, and Romeo, say they give massage, but normally it's to get more exposure (sic), basically it's sex.
-
Massage in the UK (Southern England)
I think Matthew has been here at least 15 years, if not more! Probably nearer 20!
-
Wat Hua Lamphong: Bangkok’s temple of giving
Luckily I don't smoke...
-
Young Woman Survives Fall from 14th Floor of Pattaya Condo
Rotating in mid air?
-
Young Woman Survives Fall from 14th Floor of Pattaya Condo
Should the PFC have a 'failed' section?
-
Creeping towards May 1
Give it time!
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
Yes, the 'suspend function' is very useful.