Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. No, too much street noise, especially with those souped up tuk tuks!
  2. Or mirage?
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Last time was v efficient. One machine to read passport, printed out am authorisation, for 2nd machine. Only delay can be separate inspection, can be by machine, for food stuffs, agricultural products etc. I showed my golf shoes to prove no earth on soles!
  4. Good suggestion. That's what is nice about Japan shops, brushing teeth, and mouthwash!
  5. When I lost my Amex card, Amex sent me an online card to use, while waiting for plastic replacement. I was impressed!
  6. Or fumble with breasts, cock and balls, if you pick right person!
  7. Excellent view from my hotel! Le Meridien.
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Same in Australia.
  9. And the empty roads.
  10. What's the point of being so unpleasant?
  11. I really don't like the word 'insightful '. I'm too old fashioned!
  12. Stamp collecting?
  13. Japanese guys say that Western cocks are too large! However, if you are more ordinarily endowed, as I am, penetration was always available, if required! Which, in my case, it was...
  14. Let us know how King of College is nowadays.
  15. I like the idea of a 'Budger' flight! Could be read in many ways....
  16. And could cum more than once a day!
  17. As vinapu has said, 4 hands works best when you ask first boy to select second boy.
  18. King of College in Shinjuku used to be like that, but that was some time ago.
  19. I forgot quantities of chicken and cashew nuts!
  20. That's the one!
  21. I assume that, like the Pharaohs, you will have items buried with you to assist your journey into the afterlife, an assortment of your favourite boys!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.