Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Wat Hua Lamphong: Bangkok’s temple of giving
No, too much street noise, especially with those souped up tuk tuks!
- Tonight in Pattaya
-
Creeping towards May 1
Last time was v efficient. One machine to read passport, printed out am authorisation, for 2nd machine. Only delay can be separate inspection, can be by machine, for food stuffs, agricultural products etc. I showed my golf shoes to prove no earth on soles!
-
Verchiele’s Ultimate Bangkok Massage Experience / Review (December 2024)
Good suggestion. That's what is nice about Japan shops, brushing teeth, and mouthwash!
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
When I lost my Amex card, Amex sent me an online card to use, while waiting for plastic replacement. I was impressed!
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
Or fumble with breasts, cock and balls, if you pick right person!
-
Wat Hua Lamphong: Bangkok’s temple of giving
Excellent view from my hotel! Le Meridien.
-
Creeping towards May 1
Same in Australia.
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
And the empty roads.
-
Thai bans power banks on all flights
What's the point of being so unpleasant?
-
Pattaya rescuers remove steel ring from man’s penis
Or 'discreet'
-
Thailand's middle class debt problem
I really don't like the word 'insightful '. I'm too old fashioned!
-
Too little time!
Stamp collecting?
-
Too little time!
Japanese guys say that Western cocks are too large! However, if you are more ordinarily endowed, as I am, penetration was always available, if required! Which, in my case, it was...
-
Too little time!
Let us know how King of College is nowadays.
-
Budger flights to 16 Thai cities
I like the idea of a 'Budger' flight! Could be read in many ways....
-
Too little time!
And could cum more than once a day!
-
Exercises in celibacy - trip to Thailand and Vietnam in Jan 2025
How about charity to make up 3cs!
-
Too little time!
As vinapu has said, 4 hands works best when you ask first boy to select second boy.
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
King of College in Shinjuku used to be like that, but that was some time ago.
-
Verchiele’s Ultimate Bangkok Massage Experience / Review (December 2024)
+1
-
How much responsibility do you feel for mitigating others' mistakes?
I wonder what Freud would say?
-
Bangkok’s most beautiful metro station
I forgot quantities of chicken and cashew nuts!
-
Candy Bar opening
That's the one!
-
Bangkok’s most beautiful metro station
I assume that, like the Pharaohs, you will have items buried with you to assist your journey into the afterlife, an assortment of your favourite boys!