Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigK

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigK

  1. Thanks for all your suggestions.
  2. No...I wouldn't decline. In fact, if you're already taking my blood may as well run the test. Just ask me first unless I'm non compus mentis.
  3. Love the musical heritage. What sites should I see. Don't feel the need to see Graceland, but should I? The ducks at the Peabody? Fine Dining? BBQ? Any suggestions welcome.
  4. Unfortunately the link takes you to a Cox Communications Login page. Oops, just saw the rest of the posts.
  5. Very inspirational. Started with 1 bullied kid and 3 football players. This year 18 football players are buddying up with 8 bullied kids.
  6. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Levon was pretty cute way back when with Elton John.
  7. Tony Soprano like clients would probably be among the more attractive clients.
  8. I was in SF during the thunder storm. The thunder was very loud probably amplified by the tall buildings.
  9. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    No you didn't miss me. I screwed up and didn't register. Thought everyone was automatically included. And so the count begins.
  10. I'm in the contest. As of 4/10 I have 721 posts. I realize I have basically no chance.
  11. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick.
  12. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Looks like he might be uncut. Oz, care to clue us all in on whether that's true?
  13. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Damn the orange juice glass in the first photo!
  14. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    So maybe it's his escorts butt.
  15. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Really quite fascinating. I was 7 years old when this took place. Took me back to a time when I had no understanding of homosexuality but must have been influenced by society's attitudes.
  16. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Funny.
  17. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I'm enjoying Missing too. Think the son is hot ... especially with the bondage undertones.
  18. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The kid in the second pic looks like he's packing some serious equipment.
  19. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I've used one for years and it's great. I never had a discomfort issue with the mask. I travel with my CPAP because I don't want to miss a night without one.
  20. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He's Hot. I'd help him out of his spidey suit.
  21. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Just had that dream the other night. New twist, thinking I should have dropped the class, but worry that I've missed the deadline. It's a recurring one for me, and I understand, quite common.
  22. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Good choice. Will see if he can play it straight.
  23. I think that maybe they didn't really like Jack & Jill. Glad I never watched it. Never been much of an Adam Sandler fan.
  24. I can't imagine him doing false advertising either. After all, He did invent the Internet.
  25. BigK replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What did you do FourAces to wear your Doctor out????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.