Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. So he just had a piss ๐Ÿšฝand didn't wash his dick .... especially if they are not cut ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Look you can't "wash" it after every piss ... especially if your using a public toilet ๐Ÿšป but I did recently,I was in a Shopping mall , dying for a pee so went to the public toilets , pissed in the urinal and then went to the sink where other guys were washing their hands I immediately got the old fellow out ๐Ÿ†and had to stand on my tippy toes as I put him under the sink tap ,๐Ÿšฐ
  2. Might be written by the farang owner ,๐Ÿ˜…
  3. I just had a Thai guy WhatsApp me that I have known for 20 years in Pattaya ask for $$ for his new refrigerator ๐Ÿฅถ I reminded him I sent $100 - (2200 baht) last month for the same reason, maybe he forgot ?๐Ÿ˜‚ Or maybe he sends out mass WhatsApp messages to farangs with the same message ? One has to draw the line , because if I send another $100 he will ask again next month , probably for the same reason ๐Ÿ™„ Needing a new fridge , then according to him , apparently the delivery guys charge another 500 baht to deliver it ( the fridge) up 5 flights of stairs!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  4. What's Yupins like ?
  5. Don't forget SANSUk sauna Entry fee 280 baht I was gangbanged in there by 3 X 70yo Singaporean guys !!!๐Ÿ‘ They all must of travelled together, my big fat ass was up over the bench and they worked up a sweat pounding my hairy ass One nearly had a heart attackโฃ๏ธ he was going balls n all pounding away my big fat daddy butt ๐Ÿ‘
  6. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I don't think so...I think it's her children..that area will be apartments๐Ÿญ๐Ÿข in a few years
  7. Blood sucking lawyers ,๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ I had a lawyer chasing me for money in Sydney after I was going to sell my apartment and changed my mind on the sale day ,(just to be a Cunt !)๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh you still have to pay my conveyancing fees !!! he said , Yeah right ๐Ÿ™„
  8. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Probably on Workers Compensation
  9. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    The rent was 8000 baht a month but was only giving 12 months lease agreement The area will be developed eventually as you know
  10. Olddaddy replied to Gmanpdx's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Who cares if they don't like you , I'm not there to be thier friend . I hired a guy from the Airtasker app the other day ,. a locksmith for my unit door broke , the price wass paid through the Airtasker app Asian guy ( Chinese) turns up and soon as he is out of the lift the first thing he says ... "oh my parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธis extra $10 I had to find street parking ๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธ There was no hello how are you etc it was my parking extra $10. "Who gives a fuck I said . I said who gives a fuck ,we agreed on a quoted price , im not your lover ,im not your friend , fix the lock๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ” and fuck off ! they are the service provider and im the customer, if they agree on a quoted price then I couldn't give a fuck if they like me or not !
  11. Olddaddy replied to t0oL1's topic in The Beer Bar
    Where is the Grindr head office?. Do they have ๐ŸŒŽ Worldwide office or just one ?
  12. Yeah not every African boy in Pattaya has a big dick ,๐Ÿ†I found out .
  13. Im back in Sydney lol ๐ŸŒ‰
  14. Those were good days ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ No ...I just think this looks like just another bar , ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿท farang sit ...farang drink Boring as a ,....
  15. Doesn't appear many members here frequent Bali I would like to know about Bali too ,and if any gay bars / areas
  16. What's the update ? Anyone go ? Who are the owners ?
  17. I wish them very well and much success ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€ I recall this shophouse was for lease for well over 12 months because of high rent ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’ฒ I recall an older farang used to run it before he closed it , not sure if he was Australian but I guess he done his best So that tells me something, thus new bar will have to be "different" I have my doubts though ,and it will just end up another bar with seats ๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿช‘๐Ÿช‘ So hopefully it just won't be a usual bar and as one member says " farang sit .๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™‚๏ธ..farang drink ๐Ÿท" Because if it's no different from others the only benefit will be going to the Landlord ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โœˆ๏ธ Wish them well ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  18. Still can't beat Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
  19. Oh yes it was ๐Ÿ™ I think they had another hit about Wendy
  20. Well I will certainly fit in with the miserable lot that currently reside in the Jomtien complex
  21. Yes Son...many years ago. But I'm still shaking that ass ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  22. Suicide it looks like 85 wow
  23. Olddaddy replied to Dannyxxx's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Back in February I raced off the plane and slowly jogged to the exits โ›น๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธas soon as I got to the immigration I was first one through ...until the bitch on immigration started giving me a hard time ! Why you didn't fill out your Thai card , where you stay ? Etc Then after that , went to the baggage ๐Ÿ›„ area and waited 25 minutes for my baggage! I'm a VIP , a business class customer! My luggage ๐Ÿงณ bag was going around on the turnstile, another gent who appeared to be Thai tried to retrieve his bag at the same time as me , I immediately shouted to him , "Excuse me ! Do you know who I am !! He stopped trying to grab his bag and looked at me shocked with his black framed glasses ๐Ÿค“ " I'm Old daddy I said , I'm a fucking VIP ! I shouted , to him and all the other 50 passengers standing by all gobsmacked He immediately grabbed my luggage ๐Ÿงณ off the turnstile for me, and waiied me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  24. Yes well Jomtien complex already has Yupins It's not easy running a restaurant business as a farang , a lot of hard work being nice to people. You have to smile ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š you have to say hello etc ... terrible

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.