Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Jomtien hotels busy
Yes I will give it a go , haven't got much choice since the other hotels are booked out thanks to the selfish people!!!!
-
Jomtien hotels busy
I must say I did a little experiment and left my hotel door open and then laid on the bed with my pants off. The amount of "stickybeaks " ๐ฆwho stop and look in your open room is amazing Just the pure shock on their faces ๐ณ , you close your eyes laying half naked and you can suddenly hear their footsteps ๐ถโโ๏ธcome to a stop and then you open your eyes and see them stood there in shock before darting off ๐โโ๏ธlol ๐
-
Jomtien hotels busy
I got tired of staying in the Base Airbnb ๐ฌ, so looking for hotels in Jomtien, well surprised the Zing resort hotel is booked out !!! ๐ณ The AGATE is over 2400 baht a night and The VENUE 2000 baht omg ๐ณ but no pool , Busy busy busy I just can't stay in one place toooooo long ...gets boring , looking at the same walls I believe the music festival ๐ถ๐ถ๐ถis on so may have something to do with it I need a hotel with a swimming pool ๐โโ๏ธ ๐ช๐ชHas anyone ever stayed in the Hotel Zing , not to be confused with the one in the Jomtien complex ๐ฃ๐ช๐ชthis one is purple color The Hotel Zing is on the main road Doesn't look too crash hot but it has a swim pool and good price , just I would have to get a baht bus to the Jomtien complex, oh fuck it , I will just stay at Agate and pay that ludicrous price , should I be forced to do this ???. Oh get fucked all of you โโ Thanks for nothing โโ
-
Where to find good massage in Pattaya?
There are few gay sexual massage in the Jomtien complex I noticed they were busy last weekend so they must be doing something right ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ I have never tried them through I always end up at the Thai blind massage shop ๐
-
First Time exploring Massage/Bar in Bangkok
Actually talking about teenagers lol , right now I have guys in their 60's sitting near me at the Pattaya pool playing loud 1980's music and getting drunk ,I think it's hilarious ๐ Oh forever young...I want to be... Love hearing Boy George at loud decibals lol ๐ "๐ถ๐ถDo you really hurt me ...do you really want to make me cry ๐ถ
- First Time exploring Massage/Bar in Bangkok
-
Cruisy Hotel saunas
I wondered if you could of gone to the front desk and asked rather than wander around needless looking otherwise your wasting time Lodge a complaint !!!! I had the same thing at a 5 star hotel I always make a point in trying to inform the management on the feedback cards
-
BKK Feb 2026 Trip report - Let Me Tell You Something
Let me tell u โ๏ธโ๏ธ LMTU Only the very old members will know what I'm talking about
-
New Restaurant opening in JC
Is that Cafe John's or Cafe Ritz still there ?. I usually go to Tinnies but I refuse to pay $10 (200 baht) for a meat pie
-
LA skyline after the latest storms
I don't like it !. ๐ฅถI have never touched snow or seen it in real life and I never will Never
-
BKK Feb 2026 Trip report - Let Me Tell You Something
Love planners I plan every detail of my life and trip ,it's the only way to go, From travel ๐งณ insurance to transport, or from massages to mopeds , from drinks to dicks ! plan , otherwise plan to fail ! And please don't blame me !!; I'm being blamed for everything from dumping rubbish in my condo building ๐ข to shouting out in my apartment by the building manager!!
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Mmmmmm. Sounds negative to me , and I must say a bit weird ๐ง
-
First Time exploring Massage/Bar in Bangkok
Yes welcome to the forum, I must say I always get the word flock wrong and say fuck ๐ I remember an English show back in the 1980's where there was a team of Can Can dancing women singing about flocking clicking plucking ,they were dancing can can style it was a UK show๐โโ๏ธ,anyone know the name? Oh please we are going back to the 80's surely I can't expect anyone to know ! !!!
-
Which bars in Pattaya have shows of male athleticism? ๐
I think there is... I know there's X boys ,BBB boys , Toyboys , A bomb ?. Not many around nowadays ๐ Oh baby oh baby ... . ๐ต๐ต๐ต๐ต
-
Which bars in Pattaya have shows of male athleticism? ๐
Beautiful ๐ ๐ What is the name of it do you remember? What about this one I keep hearing called Classic Boys ?
-
Drag Queen Maxi shield dies
Many of you won't have heard of her unless your from Scotland๐ด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ or ๐ฆ, particularly Sydney She performed at gay bars such as midnight shift ,Universal and kinselas Maxi Shield who performed between her homes in Sydney Australia and Scotland has passed away today 5 months after her throat cancer diagnosis at age 51 โ๏ธโ๏ธ Always with a sense of humour to the end she joked she had been sucking too many cocks !!! Only just bumped into her on Sydney's Oxford Street last July where I saw her talking to a guy on the street , I walked up taking my phone out , Photo ! Photo ! I said Her reaction , "Do you always ask people for something in that manner!? " How about you put a "please " at the end of it sweetheart she said sternly ๐คฌ I took the photo with her before she exclaimed to her friend nearby "what an extremely rude man !๐ RIP Maxi
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
๐๐๐๐ What stories she could tell .
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
These are the months the full moon ๐ ๐ is out ? Are you a psychiatrist by any chance?
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
They sure do ๐
-
tukcom massage
Elderly twinks ๐.I love it
-
Which bars in Pattaya have shows of male athleticism? ๐
Risque?? What a beautiful word , I believe sounds like a french word
-
tukcom massage
Into the old smelly shoe fetish I see๐๐ฅฟ๐ข๐nothing wrong with that dear
-
PrEP medicine
Of course we must as good citizens in this world community show empathy if not sympathy to the old , well let me tell you sweetheart times are a changing and no one cares to give you empathy anymore , Go to the gym , even I can run up several flights of stairs and I'm 89 , push your yourself past the borders of meridian, past the threshold of age,and past the New World order World order is kicking in and you will be laying on the ground in all your pity whilst a nurse stands over you with her arms folded shaking her head at your weakness !! And trying to give you an injection ๐ Oh you poor old man ...oh ๐ญ Gym !! Do squats ! Survival
-
PrEP medicine
Yes I'm back on the medication ๐ myself A doctor a true professional will prescribe you the theatre of medicine which in my absence I didn't have which may have led to risks of HIV , but my doctor a man of many talents recognised this
-
Which bars in Pattaya have shows of male athleticism? ๐
Excellent question my dear Sir ,