Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
slight embarrassing question
Mmmm...I have never heard of this I must admit I'm mostly into seeing psychology/ psychiatrist professionals ...but I will be seeing my Psychiatrist on Monday who I believe was a medical doctor before if you wish for me to show him your post ...and I will do that for you ,let me know , he is a quiet man who doesn't talk much though and just listens ๐ But a very odd man who may or may know your condition ๐who sits on a leather chair with one leg over the other writing stories I'm telling him about Perhaps a PICTURE I could show him???
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
๐ค ๐ I really enjoy the shows at the venue and would go twice a night !!!!!!!๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐ฏโโ๏ธ๐ฏ Or even three , oh mind your own business and enjoy what a brilliant entertainment , ๐๐ One may say God save the Queen but nothing will save the old ABBA songs ๐ต๐ต,ring ring ring why don't you give me a call๐ต๐ต
-
PrEP medicine
Nothing wrong with saving money that's for sure especially if your broke Saving $20 on a blood test at the good old Red Cross ๐โin Kings Cross ,way to go ,spend the whole day ๐ travelling ๐๐travelling no doubt to the isle of wight, oh spare us the details please Something your future father in law could comprehend perhaps? ๐.. ๐ ๐
-
PrEP medicine
Yes the self confessed "old crusty fart" likes to point out others punctuation mistakes but makes them himself Not only hypocrisy but add knees and dementia to the list !!
-
PrEP medicine
Don't forget they have lifts so guys your age don't have to walk up the steps . No use with your old knees, especially as you been on them most of your life Mind you, your probably younger than me but want to act old ๐ด๐ด Surely you can use the stairs at your age .
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
Yes , the thing is ,and don't quote me ,but if you use the same app they usually give you some reward benefits,whether it's true or not is another thing as Agoda have made me a VIP member but the rates seem the same . I had to send letters and emails to Agoda a few times to complain โ๏ธโ๏ธ
-
tukcom massage
Didn't know Royal massage๐โโ๏ธ is still going ? ๐ณ Yes thanks about the karaoke , I didn't know that was another gay one๐ณ๏ธโ๐ , I love ๐ค karaokes BB gun bachelors club.. anyone ever went there ? I love singing "๐ต๐ตhit me with ya rhythm stick ..hit me ...hit me ...hit me hard , hit me quick ๐ต๐ต
-
Jupiter boys "want 5000 tip"
Oh bend over and take it like a man sweetheart ๐ and...you can use your walking stick to balance !! Talking about walking sticks I noticed a lot of gay farangs on Jomtien complex carrying walking sticks and even noticed one man and extremely overweight, looked in his 50's on one of this push walkers , you push the Walker and has a small seat in which I believe this ( fat bastard๐ซฉ) wouldn't be able to sit on I immediately went over to him and introduced myself , he looked happy and told me he was from the UK and only 52! I immediately told him he looks 72 and might be good idea to lose the Walker I was contemplating on taking it with me forcing him to walk !!๐ถโโ๏ธ๐ถโโ๏ธ He had the audacity to ask me to leave him alone ,I immediately accused him of being racist
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
I usually use Agoda for my hotel bookings ,the hotel websites are more expensive I find Look I know it's got nothing to do with your original post but I thought I would add that .
-
Fraud Alert: Fake Message Regarding Hotel Booking
After using a certain "gay"๐ณ๏ธโ๐ hotel in Bangkok I noticed my ๐ณ was used for uber eats in the UK a few days later Lucky my bank refunded my money but I had to fill out application forms etc it was a hassle , they made it difficult as I had to print out the application form and fax it in etc
-
tukcom massage
Yes I know the one Feminine type boys mostly I noticed I will have a look next time I go past and see if I can get away with a few pics ๐ ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ
-
Average Asian dick sizes
Of course the smallest cocks I have seen belong to Korean guys The hairiest cocks I have seen are Japanese I'm not really into big cocks though stretching my asshole wide ๐๐ซข๐ซข
-
Average Asian dick sizes
Oh he loved my gorgeous plump fat butt cheeks .๐ I'm proud of my fat ass
-
tukcom massage
I think your talking about RELAX๐โโ๏ธ๐โโ๏ธ massage shop at the back of Tuk com , although I recall a few more near that soi Many of the guys are on Grindr as well A bit difficult to take photos of the boys if they are sitting outside, I doubt they will appreciate that ๐ณ
-
Average Asian dick sizes
Depends I had a Korean guy once whose penis was the size of a thumb ๐
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
Lol ๐๐๐ถ๐ซข๐คช๐คชGood one Hank !!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I was going to meet up with many people,they even messaged me , But too many weirdo's One guy asked me what place we could meet ....I replied "Mind ya own fucking business!! Then he blocked me Bloody weirdo ๐
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
I love listening to that song "๐ถthere ain't no England anymore ๐ถ๐ถ I haven't heard someone say they were from England for many years ,they always say UK I'm from the UK they say , why don't they just say England?๐ณ Then all of a sudden they usually break out in that Kinks song ๐ตThere ain't no England anymore ๐ถ๐ถ๐ถ Oh please spare me the singing !!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I can make the trip to Canada๐จ๐ฆ if you want next month and stay at your house ๐ก I prefer you live near the ๐ City though and have Gold faucets I have always wanted to go to Canada , can you take me to that French๐ซ๐ท City in Canada What a beautiful country
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
I always find if I wear my sunglasses ๐ in there ( DJ Station) my very dark ones ....I get guys coming up to me to start a conversation ๐ "cool glasses bro"
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
It's me ! ๐๐๐and ..๐ต๐ต.I wear my sunglasses at night ๐ถ๐ถ May I ask have you ever wore your sunglasses at night?
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
Oh FFS ,can't you go on your own and pick up ?. You always need someone to be with you?๐ฌ๐ฌ Your not confident in yourself, please try to start ๐ถโโ๏ธ Start challenging yourself to do things alone please ,surely that's not too much to ask...good lordy ...surely not ?๐ณ
-
Average Asian dick sizes
Oh there's no need to be prejudice and become a size queen ...please ! ๐ฅบ
-
Bangkok Gay Dance Clubs
๐ต๐ต๐ถ๐ถForever young....I want to be...forever young ๐ถ๐ถoh please spare me the song
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
๐ตI will survive ๐ต