Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I have just been off my 250mg testereone that I usually get done every month ๐Ÿ’‰ It's been 6 weeks and I'm starting to feel the effects of not having it๐Ÿ’‰ Low mood , motivation, depression, low sex drive ,sleepiness๐Ÿ’ค
  2. What's the story behind this Art๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ picture that I took in the TBMI in Jomtien please
  3. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    The customer base is much different in Jomtien than Bangkok It's full of old gay cheap Charlie's He wont like Jomtien I find even customer in Boyztown different from the Jomtien complex He would be better off in the Boyztown area or stay in Bangkok
  4. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Are you serious?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  5. The problem I found with Airbnb's in the Philippines especially in Manila is they wanted us (Airbnb customers) to pay EXTRA to access the gym and pool Some don't allow you to access the gym & pool ,its actually written in the contract before you agree though
  6. Years ago I used to love all the Go Go bars ๐Ÿ•บ I think my last visit I went to one which was Winner boys ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ฆ I remember them all , I forget the one with the mamasan with the Cat ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿ˜บ Jomtien complex to me is boring Unfortunately the Go Go bar scene has more or less finished. I'm going to have to enter the "scene" eventually and make changes We are in 2025 , Im thinking of introducing iPads to the seats We need to change Change for the better
  7. How long did Denis own X boys? I did recall seeing a Go Go bar for sale a few years ago ,maybe I'm thinking of Wild West boys๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค 
  8. Patter? Would that be panter? Or would that be banter?๐Ÿ‘„ Or be a ....ranter ?๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
  9. Absolutely,hit the nail on the head , apparently she has "eyes and ears" everywhere,well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  10. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well your only as old as you feel I guess with your walking stick ๐Ÿ’ though it really makes you feel old .
  11. Well that's subjective , What if I'm from outback Australia eh ?
  12. Does it mean it's for sale now...if your in ...I'm in ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  13. Olddaddy replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    I flew economy last year ( bought two economy seats) $2300 versus the $3600 in business class Although I had 2 seatsโœˆ๏ธ ,the people in front reclined their seat ,which meant ...I had to recline mine too I hated it ,it was uncomfortable,cramped โ˜น๏ธ
  14. Olddaddy replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    True Business class Sydney to Bangkok $3600 Economy is $1200,just the seats are too small .....or is my ๐Ÿ‘too big?๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  15. I didn't go ,I stayed in Pattaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  16. Interesting, I'm just watching this now
  17. I wonder how this will affect professional Sports ?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  18. Olddaddy replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    The worst I flown is Qantas ๐Ÿฆ˜Always late, but not as bad as Cebu Pacific The best is Malaysian Airlines๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ from Sydney to KL then Bangkok,but nowadays I only fly business class I want to try SCOOT Business class on my next trip to Kuala Lumpur
  19. So there's two Congos ?๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Might be worth trying out for the big dicks ๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
  20. Really Indonesian that lower price? Obviously wouldn't be Bali though
  21. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Malaysia
    I guess it's just a ๐Ÿ๏ธ island for sitting on ๐ŸŒ banana... ๐Ÿ’บ
  22. I must check these out ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ Add I guess Congo , Sudan ?
  23. What country in the World ๐ŸŒ do you pay average of under the equivalent of 1,000 Thai baht ( other than Thailand) although inflation is seeing an end to that !!!!โ˜น๏ธ I'm thinking African countries?.
  24. Olddaddy posted a topic in Gay Malaysia
    Anyone been there ? Any gay reports ?๐Ÿ˜ณ
  25. Olddaddy replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Asia
    Never been to Bali. My thoughts are drunken Aussies everywhere ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป What part of Bali is best

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.