Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I gave Mikes taxis away after using them for years Last 3 times either did not turn up,or turned up late Last Thursday the driver turns up at 1pm instead of 12pm which didn't concern me ,lucky I wasn't going to airport I didn't expect a apology from him but he couldn't even say hello on arrival Half way there he turns into a gas station. Finally arrived Bangkok 4pm , 3 hours later and no I didn't give a tip Now it's not Mike's taxis fault but better organisation is needed So now I use Limo which I was told about on here by many members
  2. Do you long timers /overnighters take your boy to breakfast ๐Ÿฅž I'm sitting in the Zing resort, I'm a slow eater so have encountered two farangs with boys and one boy looked visibly nervous with anxiety constantly looking around to see who is looking ๐Ÿคฏ There conversation was one sided with the boys english not that good ,not that I was listening in but the boy was shouting his words . I had a German customer sitting next to me ( facing their table ) he was laughing obviously at them then turned to me and spoke in German ,no idea what he was saying and then he was smoking๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’จ so I ignored him ,I don't really get on with German people ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช At the Zing no one cares but a non gay hotel maybe you would get stares even by Thai customers ๐Ÿซข
  3. Better option ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  4. Strangely when I'm not in Thailand and back in my home country I'm lusting for Thai / Asian boys When I'm in Thailand I'm not horny ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sounds weird I know , I have had 4 guys ,3 paid bar boys ,1 free ( tourist) the last week Last night I fell asleep at 8pm , I wasn't in the mood and that's the problem , I felt guilty ,I'm only here for a few more weeks so need to fuck more ,or in my case get fucked more !! ๐Ÿ‘ Seems to be every second day now for me ,but for some guys on here it's 2 boys a day !๐Ÿ˜ฎ I bought a bottle of Zinc and have taking 6 tablets a day still hadn't worked ๐Ÿ˜ But today I will see what happens ๐Ÿ˜‰
  5. Every bar is for sale apparently ๐Ÿ˜‰ I don't like the location of that bar ...but a lot of nice twinks there
  6. M bar Jomtien complex Walking past a lot of nice boys ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜
  7. Posted a pic of the Zing hotel Sauna today for you ! ๐Ÿ˜€ No one in there ๐Ÿ˜„
  8. I'm starting to get bored need some excitement,I'm in town ,how much you offering?๐Ÿฅท๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ
  9. Yes apparently the owner ( German man) of that restaurant/building moved to Cambodia to start a new business Apparently he sold the buildings X 2
  10. Olddaddy replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Surprised to see the BC bar closed and for rent ,this is next to Dorothy's Showbar
  11. Gay friendly hotel price ranges from 750 to 1200 depending on apps .
  12. I guess I'm a City boy I like the hustle bustle close to transport etc
  13. Had that happen to me twice....but not in Thailand,in Australia of all places
  14. I agree ๐Ÿ‘ I had guys using their phones last week to translate Well least these I presume Cambodian boys don't ask the same boring questions" where you come from ? How long you stay ?
  15. Maybe times have changed since I done that last time.....but I recall getting drivers who would take me to a mini bus or even demanded more on the way to Pattaya. I'm looking at the Bolt app ,is it possible to order a Bolt or Grab to Pattaya ?
  16. Yes I had only just taken out a monthly subscription too Had to try to cancel but no refund Another warning 5 minutes ago on my new email ๐Ÿ˜‚ That was just after I wrote " how much " to a guy so it's definitely key words which must come up as a red flag ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  17. I'm guessing it's a little cheaper than Australian price at 385 baht But it's farang food so you can expect to pay more especially in BKK
  18. My experience is Filipino guys have the shortest !
  19. It's not free ? So I didn't see anyone inside to pay I will see tomorrow
  20. Yes it happened to me ! I received a warning ,I think it's "key words" they are using and no one reported me For example how much ? And maybe numbers ? Anyone they blocked me ,I tried many times with new email but still blocked ,ended up buying another phone๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ 
  21. I was there today ๐Ÿ˜‚ I didn't go in but it seems it's free There's only old dumbbells , and rusted barbells there in sand I was there at 1pm ,only one older Thai guy there I will check in the morning to see if any boys are there but no is your answer at the moment I will try to photo it if I can Certainly needs new equipment
  22. Unfortunately I have been let down constantly this trip by Mike's taxi ๐Ÿš• It's either they forget my booking ๐Ÿ™ˆ, arrive late up to an hour with no apologies,driver has to stop for gas etc or they just take a long time to answer ,they used to be great once ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ I have decided to use another other service I would get the bus๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš but have luggage ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿงณ Any recommendations on a car service BKK to Pattaya ?
  23. Yes the BF he left last Friday night ,he has to start work Monday in Sydney ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ He enjoyed Thailand particular Bangkok street food ,he wasn't into Asian guys though As for $$ ๐Ÿ’ฒgoing further I'm finding I'm spending less in BKK The accommodation ๐Ÿจobviously is cheaper in Pattaya,I'm paying average 2000 a night with breakfast,big gym in BKK I guess there's cheaper hotels but I like a gym workout ,not into swimming though I wonder if there is hotels in Bangkok for under 1000 with a gym ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ช Not sure the price to a comparable hotel to Quarter Saladang in Pattaya? But Im getting offers of free sex here in BKK, I don't in Pattaya .โ˜บ๏ธ These are coming from either older guys or visitors to Thailand though so not the classic youthful boys . But if it's free I can't choose ๐Ÿ˜‰
  24. I'm tempted to stay in Bangkok than go back to Pattaya for my 3 weeks left I'm staying in the Quarter Saladang Average rate 2000 a night with breakfast They upgraded my room free I didn't complain about waiting for an hour in reception for my room ,I now have my own garden outside Another guy was shouting ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜กat the reception for waiting ,I just smiled and went on this forum and waited for them to call my name ,it paid off โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚ the Chinese guy was given a studio ,I got a high floor with garden โ˜บ๏ธ pays to be nice the gym is fantastic, the sauna ,great location ,swimming pool ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ And to top it off....I'm got free sex yesterday with a Malaysian guy ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ who was from Dublin ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชon Grindr,ok not my type 100%, but he had a big cock ๐Ÿ†and free ,26yo luvs Daddies bears ๐Ÿป I'm enjoying Bangkok far more to do ,walks in Lumpini park, G's restaurant,SkyTrain , With Pattaya it just seems nightlife and money boys Tell me what you like

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.