Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I might even check out the Nong Nooch gardens❇️❇️❇️ in Pattaya As for BANGKOK is ANDY available?? His booking page has been deleted 🌸May I ask if Andy is available?
  2. Whats the best bar for boy meeting ? I don't want Botox lips feminine boys I want straight acting man types
  3. Guys if I hire a tour guide where should ho with them to ? I'm thinking the railway line where the markets is?
  4. I'm going to have to look at the map next week when I arrive,I can't remember how to walk there🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
  5. I need to book a tour for October in Bangkok
  6. The next Generation of farangs say 10-15 years from now won't care farang sit ,farang drink🍷🥃🍸 Last time I was there I stayed in the Zing resort and went into one bar , twice in the Jomtien complex the entire month I was there But if you live there it's entirely different,you go there to socialise with other farangs and talk chat catch up,talk rumours etc 💬
  7. I saw this boy on Facebook in Pattaya Anyone know which bar he works ?
  8. Life is short But I now have a Filipino boyfriend who earns more money than me so I take advantage of his salary,after all he is getting my apartment in Sydney when I kick the 🪣 He asked me today ( Saturday) whether he thinks he should work an overtime shift, I said yes I think so 😂more $$$ for me to spend in Thailand
  9. 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I think he is Scottish
  10. I know but I'm lazy I know you like walking 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
  11. Oh I won't be standing when I arrive in 2 weeks,I fly business class and I won't even line up to exit the airport so certainly won't be standing up at a Bingo meet, I will have to demand VIP seating !😐 Who is the owner? I will tell him I know Vinapu 😂
  12. Yes very good point. The younger Asian guys (tourists) want to dance and I believe are not into paying for sexual services.
  13. They do indeed , the old Dept of Education building 🏫 And the most expensive Hotel in Sydney along side the Crown
  14. Is it busy in Jomtien complex at the moment?
  15. I'm not 70 though, I guess I could bring a walking stick with me . That's an idea 💡 😉
  16. Thanks 🙏 Capella have a few hotels in different Countries and are a expanding hotel group so I am following them Rumoured they will branch out to Manila in the future
  17. It's the experience 😂 My BF was to get photos to put in his Instagram and Facebook so his friends can see him there ...why ....I don't know 🙄 He spends 30 minutes every morning on Facebook and Instagram pressing the Like button on all his friends posts and they do likewise 😄
  18. I must check out the CAPELLA Obviously I can't afford to stay overnight but wonder what their breakfast or dinners are like😝
  19. 😂 Absolutely I agree ...but ...having said that ,some farangs are into "people watching " They just sit at a opposite bar ..and...stare at people, usually other farangs 😳😳😳🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
  20. My 250 💉💉 injections still don't give me erections 😭
  21. They were probably kissing 💋in public not that it matters but you must have some self awareness and respect ...and that's anywhere in the 🌎 World Not everyone wants to see two bear 🐻 guys passionately tongue kissing 💋
  22. Yes let us know I will be there in 2 weeks,I hate lining up
  23. I used Mike's taxi ,they only let me down once . You do have to walk to the carpark though I am a very lazy guy so once I paid 2500 for a Kerbside Limo to pick me up after the fast track No fast track now though Airport straight to Pattaya I once got the train ,I think it was like 5 hours
  24. I hope I don't sound weird but this is one of the reasons it's appealing to me. I want everyone to see the guy I'm bringing back , I want them to look shocked 😯 😳
  25. Yes !😄 I even get a 🛵 Grab from Tartawan to the Balcony !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.