Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olddaddy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Olddaddy

  1. I never kiss after rimming ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  2. I'm arriving October 2nd at midnight โฑ๏ธ Hate that time because it's a missed night unless I hit the early late closers in Pattaya I guess Jomtien complex will be still open at 2am ๐Ÿ•‘ Isn't the late closing of bars now ok?๐Ÿบ
  3. I think there is also the Le Cafe Royale? I just found that area noisy to stay overnight Probably won't be nowadays though because of the limited customers. Do they still have the boys line up in the afternoon on the street? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  4. I thought you used the bus from Pattaya to BKK . I haven't used the bus ๐Ÿšfor years I'm too old ๐Ÿ‘ด Rather pay the extra 1000 baht and go quick door to door ๐Ÿšช
  5. You made me laugh...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚which is a rarity nowadays ๐Ÿ˜‚
  6. I might try Classroom for a few nights this trip But I need a room with a balcony
  7. Yes I believe they go. However I havent stayed in that area for years ,they just aren't as "out there" as they once were . What are the gay favourites? I guess Classroom is a dark horse now , Zing ,Agate in Jomtien complex
  8. What is the addresses of these saunas?๐Ÿ  Thanks by the way ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ
  9. Sounds like you & my Filipino BF๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿฟ would get on great together That would be me hiding underneath the trees , I hate the Sun ,โ˜€๏ธI hate beachesโ›ฑ๏ธ ,I hate swimming ๐ŸŒŠ You could go to Koh Larn with him ๐Ÿ˜„I will go to the gym instead ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ Arriving next month he is already asking about beaches , and islands.
  10. I know a lot of you prefer Classroom But I'm wondering if anyone still stays in the Boyztown hotels anymore?๐Ÿจ๐Ÿจ Haven't heard of reviews about them for ages, is the Ambiance still going?๐Ÿ’š They used to be so so popular when Jim was running them.๐Ÿ˜„ How times change ๐Ÿ••โฐ
  11. Is that obviously sharing with how many others?
  12. Fantastic ๐Ÿ˜
  13. As we know this younger generation are glued to their phones taking pics and selfies with everything. My younger bf in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บtakes videos & selfies of his Friday night Dance Club dancing๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ and it's encouraged by the nightclub to take pics for the best pic award ๐Ÿ“ท So he sent me a short video last Friday night where everyone was dancing and yes you guessed it ,they're all holding their phones๐Ÿ“ณ looking at themselves...dancing ๐Ÿคฃ So my concern to him is to be a bit cautious taking pics in Pattaya , particular in the bar areas , because it's OLDies like me ( over 60) who are grumpy ,not used to it etc and some of us in our age group are paranoid and go off in a tantrum especially if he is taking a selfie standing in front of a bar Omg I'm in a picture someone will probably shout ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I recall last year though a few middle aged farangs ,(younger than me) ,taking pics of the Gay PRIDE in Pattaya and a few sour old puss's (my age over 60) ) were commenting about how "despicable" this was .๐Ÿ˜Ÿ But I think it's time to Get with the times If you don't want to be on someones picture stay home it's 2024,you can't expect people especially the younger generation not to take pics if their outings just because you could be in it ๐Ÿ™„ Of course at a Gay PRIDE๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ your going to have to expect photography There's CCTV everywhere now anyway
  14. Actually ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿท
  15. Yes have a lot of bottom boys want me but can't attract tops
  16. I'm a total bottom so in reality I should be looking at butt Botox injections for bigger cheeks!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ But I get a lot of guys on Grindr asking if I have a "thick Daddy dick" I want a thick Daddy dick ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’
  17. Not all relationship is based on sex. My current Filipino bf is top and I'm bottom We cuddle kiss hug more than having sex ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ Full sex is maybe once a month with each other I prefer a open relationship and I'm honest with him when I get a guy off Grindr and he is with me too...well...most of the time I hope๐Ÿ˜‚ I prefer to be fucked by many Asian guys especially at my age where time is limited. If some young Asian guy offers to fuck my old saggy daddy ass for free on the spur of the moment I'm can't deny it If my BF was a total bottom it probably wouldn't work out though ๐Ÿ‘ Many people think HE is the bottom, because he has boyish looks and I'm "bear" looking ๐Ÿป
  18. I guess you would be looking at the North Pattaya area for the beach front hotels ,is that correct? Up there towards Naklua? I can't help you with "upscale hotels" up that way ๐Ÿจ As for your transport enquiry you have many great t options including GRAB or BOLT๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš— Download the apps ready You also on Beach road the baht buses ๐Ÿš I also would be interested to know about any great beach options in Pattaya as I'm bringing my Filipino bf๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ who is unfortunately a beach boy๐Ÿ–๏ธโ›ฑ๏ธ ....and I'm not ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  19. Obviously this is not the same as the Hylauronic Acid injection at Bangkok's HE Clinic for 68,000 baht Do we have any Doctors or Medical professionals here who can tell me the difference between Silicone and the expensive Hylauronic acid? Obviously cost is one factor I would like to have a thicker Daddy dick, I'm wondering if this "silicone " is an alternative to the expensive Hylauronic acid?
  20. Bears are not really popular in my opinion in Thailand Many Thai guys unlike Filipino ...are not into beards in my experience
  21. Ahhhh lol Looks like me ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
  22. Taking my Filipino friend to Thailand next month. He is a Wine lover ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ He works as a Sommelier in a hotel here in Australia Any information on wines in Thailand particular Bangkok
  23. Thailandโ€™s premier LGBTQ+ music festival returns this October. Enjoy two days and nights of parties in some of the cityโ€™s biggest and best venues. Featuring the hottest men from across Asia. Reconnect with old friends, make new ones, and enjoy unforgettable experiences. XXO Party brings together the leading international circuit DJs, the hottest gogos from across Asia and
  24. How do they inject this ... silicone? It's obviously different from Hylauronic acid,in which they are charging 70,000 baht for 10ml on a Bangkok mens clinic What is this stuff boys are injecting?? How long does it last?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.