Everything posted by Marc in Calif
-
Putin has murdered again.
Is it muss murder when all Putin's victims have their hair messed up just before they're executed? 😂
-
Phnom Penh vs Siem Reap?
That kinda depends on his preferences and tastes, doesn't it? Are they exactly identical to yours? I'm sure your German friend doesn't speak for everyone who was in Siem Reap last week. 😇
-
Trump gets the greatest verdicts. No one else gets verdicts like his. Many people tell him that.
Why would they have to give him any money at all? He's a multi-billionaire, right? He must be dripping with spare cash and lots of liquid assets. 🥳 $455 million must be just chump change for Drumpf. Why does he need to get it from his followers? I'm so confused. 😕
-
Do you ever break up flights to avoid overnight flights?
I've broken up flights many times just to be able to get a full eight hours of sleep in a hotel. Depending on the city, I might spend two or three days if there are enough things I want to see and do. My recommendation is Definitely yes -- do it! You'll get to have a relaxing evening in Miami. Flying from California over the oceans, I've stopped over in Singapore, Taipei, Seoul, and Bangkok (Pacific) and in London, Lisbon, Amsterdam, and Paris (Atlantic). Then I arrive at my final destination after one or more days that help me get rid of jetlag.
-
Saigon, Vietnam experience
When I opened that site, my eyes nearly popped out of my head at all the colorful offerings! It's an amazing resource, so thanks for sharing it.
-
Hunter Biden Tries to Buy A Big Mac
By "likeable," you seem to mean the candidate you might prefer to have a beer with -- or maybe a pizza. But don't forget that many of the seemingly "likeable" people (such as Dubya Bush) are so concerned with being liked that they frequently follow the advice of truly despicable people. You can't ignore their policies and those of their friends and advisors.
-
Hunter Biden Tries to Buy A Big Mac
Hunter Biden took on Matty Gaetz and pretty much destroyed and owned him. That was my favorite takeaway!
-
Indian press reports on mortal danger of sex enhancement pills.
The Indian press doesn't seem to permit graphic descriptions. Moreover, the details were probably never released to the public by either police or medical authorities.
-
Indian press reports on mortal danger of sex enhancement pills.
I think the over-polite Indian press is trying very hard not to say that the husband violently raped her on their wedding night. She likely died of internal and external injuries and blood loss.
-
Hi Guys!
Before this, you'd never had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Thai young men in a horizontal position? 😇
-
Hi Guys!
Before this, you'd never had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Thai young men in a horizontal position? 😇
-
Biden to defeat Trump in election 2024 | Allan Lichtman
You keep saying that. Over and over. And over again. It always amuses me that you can't even remember what was said only a few months ago! And like the true troll-bot that you are, you believe that it discredits me in anything else I say. 🥳 But you will never find a direct quote proving that particular statement is true. Is dementia creeping up on you, KlownKar K? 🤡
-
Hunk and Ex-Marine Peter Dixon Running for Congress in Northern California
The TV ads for him are frequent here. Too bad I'm not in the 16th district so I could vote for him. 😇 Perhaps the most interesting feature of his campaign is the use of AI to introduce the candidate to voters in phonecalls. Yes, they're robo-calls. But they're very different. Here's some sample dialogue, which I find highly amusing as well as fascinating: The first thing you'll notice when you talk with the AI is that it isn't like those annoying automated calls when you deal with health insurance, which will lead you to scream your Social Security number into the receiver after it gets it wrong for the sixth time. No, this picked up every single word correctly throughout the entire call. I wanted to throw the robot some curveballs, since this is when things break down with an AI. But to my surprise, the service was surprisingly resilient to my confusing questions and even could handle me interrupting it. I heard the Democrats are trying to destroy the use of cars, I told it. I heard the congressional candidate is trying to take away my right to drink a cup of coffee. "I understand your concern, but rest assured, Peter Dixon has no plans to take away anyone's coffee," it told me. "In fact, understanding the importance of daily routines and small pleasures like morning coffee is part of his approach to policy focusing on improving quality of life while addressing broader issues. Enjoying a cup of coffee is certainly safe with Peter Dixon." I told the AI I was worried that the candidate had a history of spending long nights playing soccer (a completely made up past-time for Dixon) and I was concerned about how all this soccer-playing was impacting his ability to successfully govern. The bot responded that there's no record of soccer impacting Dixon's responsibilities—and it even told me his military service had prepared him for high-stakes environments.
-
22 February 2024 update on Brazil (Brasil) SIM cards for foreigners
Agreed! That's why WhatsApp first grew to be so dominant in Asia. But... I like to have a local phone number in case I have to send a text or make a call. Doing that helps people recognize that I'm local. Also, having a local number to use for WA is much more convenient. I don't want to be the only "foreigner" in a WA group or when making a new contact.
-
Biden to defeat Trump in election 2024 | Allan Lichtman
In your desperation, you're now clowning around with betting odds (🥳) as a predictor of election success -- more than nine months before the election. 🤡 The funniest thing about your poll? Michelle Obama is is in third place with 9% of the poll! 😎 Here's the truth about betting polls, which you don't seem to understand or even know: A quick note on presidential election odds: this betting market often can act as a sort of wish fulfillment for people's political leanings. There is nothing that indicates Michelle Obama should have the third-best odds to win the 2024 presidential election, but that's the case. As you'll see below, she also has the second-best odds to win the 2024 Democratic nomination for president. That's a reflection of how the money has come in on this particular market, as things can get kind of weird the further down the presidential election odds board you go.
-
Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!
Then answer my questions in English. The questions are about freedoms and rights in Russia. If you're not able to do that, we'll know for sure that you're simply a coward.
-
22 February 2024 update on Brazil (Brasil) SIM cards for foreigners
Who said it's "the best option for communications"? I'm not making this a popularity contest! But I'm happy that WA has been quickly growing in the US compared to 10-15 years ago. Your diagram shows that about 23% of the US population uses WA. The actual number today is 29%, with 98 million people using it. The number has been growing fast in recent years. https://engage.sinch.com/blog/whatsapp-in-the-us-potential/#:~:text=There are currently 98 million,and 78% at least weekly. Feb 13, 2024 The "WhatsApp Phenomenon": What's behind the sudden rise of WhatsApp in the US There are currently 98 million WhatsApp users in the US. According to Apptopia, as reported by Big Technology, WhatsApp's daily active users grew by 9% in the US in 2023, with 50% of WhatsApp users chatting daily on the app and 78% at least weekly. In the second quarter of 2022, the messaging app had 6.6 million downloads in the US from Apple's App Store alone, making it the country with the most WhatsApp downloads in that time period.
-
22 February 2024 update on Brazil (Brasil) SIM cards for foreigners
Not sure I understand... What does this have to do with using WhatsApp with a SIM card when you're traveling? I'm suggesting a way for you to avoid those $16 daily charges and ANY restrictions by using a local SIM card. It seems that you did have a SIM card in Colombia. Did you then try to make calls to Canada with your phone by switching the SIM cards?
-
Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!
What a clown you are! 🤡 In a topic about homophobia in Russia, your own country, you're afraid to tell people about the actual freedoms of gay people. Only trolls and fools try to change the subject when they have no answers. Fear and cowardice prevail when internet trolls are backed into a corner. 🐔🐔🐔
-
Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!
So you admit that you're afraid to answer those questions. Instead, you pivot to play the "But What About?" game. My questions were about Russia. This topic is about Russia. Epic FAIL for you, Russkii! Why are you so afraid?
-
Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!
Then why don't you tell us what you "believe" and what you "live"? Do you believe that gay, lesbian, and transgender people in Russia have freedom of expression? Do they have freedom of speech to say or write anything they like in public and in the public media? Are they free to wear whatever they want in public and in public media? Please provide verified evidence. For that matter, do ANY Russian people have freedom of expression? Do they have freedom of speech in public media and forums? Can they wear ANY type of clothing in public and say ANYTHING they want in public media? Please provide verified evidence.
-
22 February 2024 update on Brazil (Brasil) SIM cards for foreigners
In the future, encourage family and friends at home to use WhatsApp. You'll be able to talk, text, and cam with them for free from anywhere in the world -- on phone, tablet, or computer. Get a SIM card for any country you're in. You'll be able to use WhatsApp on your phone as usual with no Virgin complications in the way.
-
Little Pooty-poot's Russia: SO homophobic!
A convenient euphemism invented by Little Pooty-Poot himself. 💩 SVO and SMO (Special Military Operation) actually refer to an illegal invasion and unprovoked war against Ukraine. The Russkiis are very fond of their double-speak and double-think. These go back to the totalitarian Soviet Union.
-
Phnom Phen Info
Could it be because you look like the actual Harry Styles?
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
Two competing and strong hard-ons! 🍆 Do you always win these competitions? 😘