Everything posted by Marc in Calif
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Those particular looks are not what I am looking for! 😎
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
Have you recovered the full 50%?
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
We find Boys Love characters reflect the desires of a young woman Curiously enough, Boys Love protagonists all come from the same demographic. A parody on the sub-culture pointed out that most lead characters are either engineering or medical students from affluent backgrounds. PhD researcher Ronnayuth Euatrirat, who’s studying the Thai Boys Love phenomenon, explains that this may be due to the fact that many Boys Love novels are penned by female authors. “We find Boys Love characters reflect the desires of a young woman. An engineering student, for example, is a typical desirable personification of a dependable man. These characters also have a manly appearance and come from well-to-do backgrounds. These standards respond to women’s needs.”
-
Laotian tourist’s 80,000 baht gold necklace stolen in Pattaya
Many tourists have no self-awareness of their real surroundings when they're on holiday. They assume that they can parade around in their finest clothes and belongings -- as if they were on an exclusive cruise. Or maybe it makes their cheap accomodations seem more elegant? I'm certain that this is not the last story we'll read about some clueless tourist losing valuable jewelry while on holiday. 💍
-
'Why Stormy Daniels Is Different'
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report) – In a twist that surprised even the most hardened trial watchers, Donald J. Trump’s hush money trial came to a sudden conclusion on Wednesday after the defendant issued a full confession while soundly asleep. Trump, who had been snoring vigorously all morning, began mumbling shortly after 10 a.m. despite Judge Juan M. Merchan’s admonishment that he quiet down. His eyes still closed, the indicted businessman blurted, “I had sexual relationships with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, then orchestrated an elaborate hush money conspiracy to corrupt the 2016 election.” The courtroom was dumbfounded to hear Trump issue not only a complete confession but also a complete sentence, witnesses said. As Trump’s head bobbed forward and he resumed snoring, his lawyers gathered their papers with an air of resignation and quietly filed out of the courtroom. His lead attorney, Todd Blanche, was philosophical about the trial ending so prematurely, telling reporters, “We probably weren’t going to get paid anyway.”
-
It's Official: Donald Trump is SUPER RICH
With those tiny hands! Stormy River will soon describe the even tinier third hand. 😎
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
Thank you for quoting one of Dame Maggie Smith's best lines from one of her very best films! 💯
-
Is "Intimacy Director" a new job?
Yes! You've never noticed it before. However, it's nothing new in film and theater productions. Don't you live in Los Angeles? ☺️ I believe it's the performers themselves who originally requested this type of assistance when rehearsing scenes that require physical intimacy (and, yes, sexual intimacy) with other performers. It's definitely not taught in traditional theater and music departments. It's more psychology than directing or singing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intimacy_coordinator
-
Jakarta Jan/Feb 2024
I'm not sure what type of "attractions" you require, but I've definitely been busy every time I visit Jakarta. My first visit was in 1971, and my last was in 2022.
-
I can't figure out where to stay in Bogotá
Care to describe the type of place you chose to stay and why you chose it? That was the main question in your original post. So now you can help others with a report! ☺️
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
As in much of Southeast Asia, "next month" can be a very indefinite indication of time! In many cases, it simply means "at some time in the future."
-
Treasure trove now open to public
Title: "Post-Coital Splendor in the Brothel"
-
I may do a side trip
May I ask where you found your masseurs? And do you know anything about the massage spas in Da Nang?
-
Line Booking is more challenging and more comical than I expected...
I doubt it!
-
PM stresses importance of protecting Phuket
You should always check your Google Translate. I was speaking specifically about the Russkis' behavior in Southeast Asia. Do you know where that is? I'll happily show it to you on the map! 😎
-
PM stresses importance of protecting Phuket
Thailand is not the only country in Southeast Asia where Russki nationals offend local communities and cause serious resentment and anger. More stories like this help to spread the word about terrible Russki behavior. They flee Little Pooty-Poot's war in Ukraine in fear -- yet they create culture wars wherever they land.
-
I may do a side trip
So glad he blocked me. His overgeneralizations about places where he spends virtually no time are legendary. 🤡 When I've spent vastly more time in a place than he has, his overgeneralizations are particularly foolish. They show how shallow and prejudiced he really is! 🤣
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I think you need to create (and lead) an NGO to find them and take care of them!
-
Line Booking is more challenging and more comical than I expected...
And that One also needs to be able to cross the Red Sea without the Egyptians following him. ☺️ He won't get the reference!
-
Trump insists to aides he's 'more popular' than Taylor Swift.
The Associated Press is not "a mouthpiece for the DNC." If you have verified evidence of the contrary, please post it here. If not, just keep hiding in the shadows while your recent stock purchase continues to plummet in value. 🤡
-
What to know about high-speed Laos train
You are my man! ☺️
-
The Mar-a-lago Shopping Network is Proud To Present Melania Trump
Will our resident clown @EmmetK buy several of these? 😁
-
What to know about high-speed Laos train
It's a very good article, full of useful details about places in Laos now easily accessible.
-
I may do a side trip
@floridarob makes these errors often. First he overgeneralizes about a place based on pitifully little experience and small sample sizes. 0️⃣ And then he makes a pronouncement in these forums as the final word on the subject! 🤣
-
How gang targets tourists in Pattaya
And naive tourists carrying backpacks