Everything posted by fedssocr
-
Bangkok Pride parade aims to boost Thailand’s 2028 World Pride bid
Apparently the BKK governor and the PM in waiting both participated in the parade. For sure a short route in a relatively odd location. But I guess then everyone could go shopping
-
Onsens and brothels over Thanksgiving
it's crazy how many beautiful boys are available!
-
Thailand Trip (January 2023)
The people who run these companies want to know if you had a poor experience so they can make corrections. You don't need to write a 3 page letter, but if the driver is doing unsafe things the owner should want to know about it. If something bad happens it would ruin their company
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
I recently became aware of several more that have a Twitter presence. And once you follow one the others get recommended. I do not have any experience with any of them https://www.dgdgdg.com/top.php?shop_id=10 https://www.fragrance-boy.com/top/ https://chance-shinjuku.jp/
-
Triggering Memories?
As is the second book in the series Very Bangkok: In The City of the Senses
-
Thailand Trip (January 2023)
thanks for the report. I think if I had an unsafe driver like that I would be contacting the manager/owner of the company
-
Triggering Memories?
FWIW, Purple Dragon did survive for many years before going out of business in 2018 or 2019. To say Douglas was bitter about the whole affair would be an understatement. A TAT governor who was instrumental in the case ended up going to jail for a long time over another matter, which Douglas was quite happy about. I believe when I first contacted them before my first visit to Thailand the company was still called Utopia tours but changed names before I actually took my trip. As Purple Dragon they put together many great trips for me all over SE Asia before their cashflow problems caught up to them. I think I took one of the last trips they arranged for anyone before shutting down. I used to pick up those little magazines at Dick's Cafe for something to read while watching the world go by on the terrace
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
I've been following them as well. At least one of the boys used to work at Zoo. I think one of the massage reviewers on Twitter was there recently
-
Study FInds 9% of Adults Indentify As LGBTQ
I would imagine that 22.5k respondants is statistically quite good. I'll have to take a look at the survey but if the 30 countries are representative of general cultures everywhere that might also be significant
-
What has Delayed or Stopped your return to Thailand?
It's a great big world out there with lots to offer in so many places. No need for any explanation really. Thailand certainly has a lot to offer beyond the bars as well. Enjoy your visit
-
Report about repatriating looted Asian artefacts
And part 2 focuses on Cambodia and Thailand
-
My Hero
apparently lots of redevelopment happening on Soi 11 these days
-
Two bars on a Tuesday night
Glad to see you managed to fit a trip into your schedule
-
Tokyo Pride
The Tokyo Btms have a nice video of Tokyo Pride just up today
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
Probably those certain people will start some sort of expensive taxi service
-
Pita ‘ready to be Thailand’s 30th prime minister’
I see some reporting today that the MOU signed by all of the parties in the coalition agrees not to reform 112 or change the status of the current monarchy. That's probably not going to go over well with everyone who voted for MFP but apparently this was a red line for PT.
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
Does PNH really need the 9th largest airport in the world? Was that also built with Chinese money?
-
The Eradication Of The Homosexual
And of course what the so-called Christians are doing in Africa (with lots of help from American evangelicals) to eradicate their gay populations is just as scary.
-
Coffee Grinder Silom
are there photos available of the actual rooms?
-
Pita ‘ready to be Thailand’s 30th prime minister’
They have to know that if they don't follow the popular will there is just going to be more people out in the streets again which will just be bad for everyone. The masses are not going to sit quietly and just go along. The genie is out of the bottle. I'm sure there is a lot of consternation about what to do in certain circles, but they don't really have many options.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
this looks promisingly sultry. CC on for subs
-
Tourist visa
I'm not sure there are any hard and fast rules. But I think as long as you're not doing constant visa runs you are probably fine
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Yes. He is perhaps the most charming person in the world
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Perth has some interesting perspectives
-
Pita ‘ready to be Thailand’s 30th prime minister’
I think that may be true. But several senators have apparently already said that they will not support him for PM. Could be posturing. But his stated plans to reform the constitution and 112 are going to run into some fierce opposition from some factions.