Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. MRT, not BTS for the credit card. I'd have to check my credit card statement but I think MRT may aggregate a whole day's worth of charges at the end of the day and just charge that amount rather than trip by trip. And it needs to be a card that is contactless enabled which is denoted by a small symbol that looks like a triangle of four curved lines (like a wifi symbol). For BTS you will need a Rabbit card, BTS pass or single journey ticket.
  2. Not to hijack this delightful thread, but... Yes, ATMs quite plentiful all over the country. My TD Bank (US) account refunds all ATM fees so no worries there if you have such an account, but if you have to pay the fees getting the max amount in a transaction is a good idea. Depending on how much you feel like dragging luggage on the train at rush hour there is another option besides taxi. I almost always book a car service transfer. It's a bit more expensive than a taxi but the vehicles are nicer. I use SP Limousine (https://www.splimousine.com/) which gives me a repeat customer discount. My last visit the car was a brand new Camry. The driver was a little crazy given the rush hour traffic, but even though traffic was heavy and it took a while to get to Silom it was a very comfortable place to be and my luggage was riding in the trunk without me having to lug it. Rabbit card does work for all of the BTS lines including the gold line. For the MRT you can use Visa or MC credit cards if they are contactless enabled which saves a lot of time since you don't have to wait in line to buy a token from the machines or the window.
  3. Or actually maybe not. Latest I saw was that Move Forward is doing better than expected and PT is doing worse than expected
  4. sounds like the results are going pretty much as the polls predicted
  5. most of the bars I saw posted on Twitter today that they will be closed Saturday night
  6. lots of foreigners in HK (at least there used to be), so there could be young rice queens
  7. I presume those are heat index or "feels like" temps, not actual air temps
  8. fedssocr replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    my one bar boy off on my last trip was a Vietnamese boy from Freshboys. He forgot his phone in my apartment. But realized it while we were going down in the lift. It was also a quite short ST but I was generally satisfied
  9. those Tarzan boys do look quite hot, as do the Aroma boys
  10. not sure how this is different from the cut version - although there is a pretty hot (short) love scene so I presume that's where the cutting happened. The writing and acting aren't terrific, but the cast sure is pretty
  11. Neo really has been hitting the gym. I think they should mix up the couples
  12. I see Apollo spa is getting a little racier with their Line photos. They have a couple of former (or maybe still current) Zoo Spa boys on their roster. Apparently they are at Bearing BTS Line ID @apollo_massage and while I mentioned it, Zoo's photos and videos are always very alluring, but getting the boys out of their uniform in person is quite expensive. If you like skinny, toned gorgeous boys it's hard to resist. Line: @zoospaonsen Twitter: @Superboyzoo
  13. Manchin is an attention whore (moreso than most politicians) so I suppose it's possible he could run. He'll get 2% like most independent candidates. It's hard to imagine a guy who drives a Maserati, lives on a yacht, and owns a coal company will have much appeal
  14. Unless there's video I think you have to take the Myanmar photos with a grain of salt. Some shops don't photoshop the D, but many do. I don't know why since you're likely to be disappointed when you meet them IRL. As for Thailand shops, I don't think I've seen any publicly showing nude photos. Some will post photos of some guys hard in their underwear. I think if there's someone you are interested in you should contact the shop and ask about particulars. If it's more legit massage they will probably be very circumspect though.
  15. it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Don't forget that the military rigged the system in the most recent constitution so they hold a massive share of the Senate
  16. fedssocr replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    Freshboys had some twink-y boys when I was there. A nice mix of types overall Here's a link to the Screwboys FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Screw-Boy/194133930765839 The boy at the end of row 2 looks very cute
  17. they boys have certainly all been promoting it heavily on social media
  18. I typically use a site like Agoda when I book hotels (unless I'm booking directly with the chain) which have a limited number of rooms available at cheap rates. So my own personal style is to plan things out well in advance including hotels. My guess is that you'll pay higher rates last minute unless you're using Priceline or some bidding site.
  19. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Frankly the guys in HK are mostly pretty attractive so I don't think you'll have any problems in any particular age range. When I was there I would just send a note asking who was working today and they would send a list of names that you can cross reference to the website or with a description. But that was a number of years ago now. Tell them the type you like and they will recommend some one.
  20. gayhk.com has lots of massage spa listings. I haven't been there in several years and don't expect to ever go back unfortunately. But I visited Aloha a couple of times in the past. My masseurs were always very handsome and gave good service.
  21. South Korea has a huge suicide problem in general. So I suppose it's not a surprise that it also is an issue in the KPOP world
  22. fedssocr replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    I was there a few weeks ago. If you like the beach, there's a nice one there. I don't think there's much of a "scene". I believe there is one gay bar, but I did not visit it. There are a couple of nice night markets/food venues - Cicada market is more arts and crafts, but there's a place next door that has tons of food options from Thai delicacies to Western options. I had Korean chicken that was very tasty and some gelato that was also very good. My friend had a papaya salad that he enjoyed.
  23. these spas are also all on Line and frequently post the day's roster of available guys there
  24. I agree with pretty much everything reader says, except that the places in Silom 6 are more legit massage oriented. If you want sex and not a massage then places like 15M are certainly the place to go. You aren't likely to get much of a massage. When I went to 15M my masseur was nude from the start and offered to fuck me pretty much right away. No need to take him to your hotel, just go to the shop. As noted they are easy to get to. I think they prefer that you order ahead but they will have some guys in the shop or some who are not too far away that you can choose by photo.
  25. maybe he was going to meet a friend

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.