Everything posted by fedssocr
-
South Korea Embraces BL Movies
Semantic Error was fantastic. And JaeChan is adorable. For sure it gave his group a boost.
-
Pheu Thai to field Srettha for PM in 3rd round if Pita fails again
it's fairly transparent at this point. Clearly none of these recalcitrant senators has any reason to vote for Pita if they know some one from PT is going to be next in line for nomination. What is still up in the air is who will be in the governing coalition with PT in charge? Do the 8 parties remain with MFP included? I wonder if they will try to change the charter again to get rid of the current senate.
-
One Week in Gay Taiwan
you guys have a lot more HK experience than I do... I found lots of incredibly handsome guys there. I always chalked that up to the melting pot nature of the place - sort of like Singapore another place with gorgeous people. But for me I'd pick Taiwan 10 times out of 10 these days given the current political situations. I really need to get back over there one of these days...
-
HCMC updates?
Mack's post down below is relatively recent with links to his informative blog
- The 13
- The 13
-
Patpong comings and goings
you're back again already!?
-
Police, military prepare for mass protests if Pita’s bid to be PM is thwarted
EC and Constitution Court are moving ahead with disqualifying Pita. Seems like a perfect way to accelerate the thing they are trying to prevent https://www.thaipbsworld.com/charter-court-accepts-petition-against-move-forward-over-lese-majeste-policy-2/ https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pita-complains-of-unfair-treatment-by-the-election-commission/
-
German Pattaya businessmans remains found in Thai freezer
apparently he was arrested on underage sex charges about 5 years ago.
-
15M Massage Saphan Kwai
I also wanted to mention that the size number relates to thickness not length, right?
-
15M Massage Saphan Kwai
Like I said before, you don't go to this place for an actual massage. I think there are enough data points to make that clear. I don't necessarily agree that all of the guys on their roster have heavily doctored photos. When I was there the guy I booked did look a bit different because the blond hair in the photos was back to natural black which made a fairly big difference. There were several guys in the shop who were quite cute in my opinion. But ultimately I think that vinapu is probably right that essentially "you get what you pay for"
-
2 Killed As Bangkok Elevated Road Collapses
There was another section of elevated road under construction that collapsed a few months ago. Given all of the projects going on I suppose it's more likely to happen, but it is certainly concerning. I wonder if it's corruption, incompetence, substandard materials or a combination.
-
Depression Claims Yet Another Asian Pop Artist
South Korea generally has a very high suicide rate
-
Only one firm bids for Central Terminal transformation project
since the station was opened before there was much traffic there it makes some sense that they didn't finish the retail spaces and advertising inside the station. Maybe there still isn't enough foot traffic to make it worthwhile? Most of these sound like pretty small projects so maybe it's not worth the trouble
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
- Police raid on Bangkok Gay Sauna
sounds like a big nothingburger. With all of the prostitution happening all over Thailand I wonder why they went after this place.- Australian football nude photo scandal
OK, who's got links? I've see the Chad Warner dick pics. I wonder who other 44 are... https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/jul/05/afl-launches-investigation-after-naked-images-of-past-and-present-players-shared-online-without-consent- British student’s harrowing balcony plunge
I guess there are also provisions in insurance policies that say they won't cover incidents that happen when the victim is intoxicated or has drugs in their system.- Paris is no more
France has been segregating people from it's former colonies in ghettos for decades with very little in the way of opportunity for them. And plenty of suppression by the authorities as well. So it's not a surprise that people with little to lose explode into violence against a state and police apparatus that has been holding them down for so long. This has happened several times.- Shake Shack Opens in Thailand
The one across the street from me just keeps raising their prices to an almost unsustainable extent. I hope the one in Thailand is a bit more reasonable.- Beware the monkeypox
Apparently 48 cases is a big surge. But I guess the key takeaway is that it's still floating around out there in Thailand https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thailand-sees-surge-in-monkey-pox-cases-in-june/- One Week in Gay Taiwan
Talk about serendipity! Congrats. Sounds like a great time.- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
maybe use a VPN?- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Hidden Agenda starts next week.- Dominican Milk! Part 5
is there a reason why you aren't putting all of this in one thread instead of making new ones? - Police raid on Bangkok Gay Sauna