Everything posted by fedssocr
-
Airbnb (or other apartment) recommendations
I'm staying at an Airbnb in a couple of weeks in Bangkok close to the boys at the Ashton Chula. There seem to be a few units in that building listed... and many units there on the longer term rental sites You can also search for apartments using Agoda or booking.com.
-
Evolution of the Bangkok Mass Transit System
I thought pretty much any contactless enabled Visa or MC credit card worked. You would just want to make sure it's a card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees https://metro.bemplc.co.th/EMV-Contactless
-
Rescued cave "Wild Boars" boy dies in accident at 17
- Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023
Sounds like a bullet dodged. I wonder if he has some sort of substance abuse issue.- Thai Radio Online
I frequently listen to Cat Radio using their dedicated Android app. A little more indie/rock focused most of the time. Also available on their website https://www.thisiscat.com- Captain of Soccer Team in Famous Thai Cave Rescue Dies at 18
and an update on some of the others https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-64648769- Captain of Soccer Team in Famous Thai Cave Rescue Dies at 18
The BBC story https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64646039?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[bbc.news.twitter]-[headline]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]&at_ptr_name=twitter&at_format=link&at_campaign=Social_Flow&at_campaign_type=owned&at_bbc_team=editorial&at_link_type=web_link&at_medium=social&at_link_origin=BBCWorld&at_link_id=DF8B24FA-AD33-11ED-A455-3A270EDC252D- Lopburi hotel with hunky staff
I wonder how long this gimmick will last? https://dearstraightpeople.com/2023/02/13/pj-loft-hotel-lopburi/- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
short film from Myanmar. Cute young guy hires handsome sex worker...- Bali - map of gay places
I went to Banana many many many years ago. It took me a while to find it for the reasons mentions about the jumble of roads and dead ends. The masseur there had the smallest penis I have ever encountered. Nice guy though from what I recall. XXL Man Club sounds interesting. I did meet a guy in Seminyak on Grindr or Hornet. I totally didn't realize he was a MB but I guess it should have been obvious. It all ended a bit awkwardly.- Loving the Massage Delivery Services in Gay Bangkok
I much prefer a proper massage table with a face cradle. So I'm afraid delivery wouldn't be for me unless I happened to have my own table. Which I do...but I won't be carrying it to Bangkok with me...- Taipei Info/Tips?
yes. I believe Pride is always the last Saturday of October- Taipei Info/Tips?
I presume you mean Kaohsiung? For sure the HSR makes travel along the west coast quite easy. The east coast is picturesque though too. On my first trip I did a photography tour with an expat American freelance photographer who also teaches English and runs a hiking tour company. We drove up to Keelung and then down the coast to Taroko Gorge and Hualien. Lots of beautiful scenery. Although there was recently a big landslide that took out one of the tunnels on that coastal road. I haven't seen a recent update but I presume given the importance of that road things have been repaired. I will admit to being a bit concerned. Lots of very long tunnels on that road. On my second trip we did a tour down to Sun Moon Lake and some interesting little towns. And the 921 Earthquake museum which is just outside Taichung. I also took the HSR down to Tainan on that trip for a short 2 day/1 night visit. Relatively easy to navigate most of the city on foot but the bus was easy to figure out too. I stayed at the big Shangi-La hotel next to the main train station.- Can you guess the year of the photo (non-porn)
working for me now, thanks. Got two dead on in my last game but also got a 0 score in the same game- Can you guess the year of the photo (non-porn)
looks like it's broken now- flight tickets to rio from dc
I guess we even each other out- flight tickets to rio from dc
for me Delta is a small step above UA and AA. If they had more direct flights that I need to take I would choose them even if the price was a little higher. I swore to never fly UA again about 8 years ago and haven't set foot on them since but from what I understand they've improved since then.- College Lads on Hornet
yes, the "heart"- Silom street vendors told to move
in trips past I used to stay at the Siri Sathorn serviced apartments on Sala Daeng 1 so I passed by that little market area all the time. At least I presume it's the same one. It was fairly lively in those days. Seemed to cater mostly to the local office workers- Zoo Spa and Onsen
While the prices are high, they seem to run frequent promotions. Right now there's a "buy 1, free 2" promo on some programs- Onsens and brothels over Thanksgiving
I'm looking forward to trying them all out. What do you like about this one?- Vietnam
what happened to Vietnam expert @Min?- Site is Slow
Thanks! Should I stop posting all of those Myanmar spa boys?- It’s ‘now or never’ to stop Japan’s shrinking population
https://youtu.be/b1AOm17ZUVI- It’s ‘now or never’ to stop Japan’s shrinking population
I was just watching a video the other day about all of the empty houses in Japan. I would imagine that it's already far too late for the population. I agree that lack of immigration is a problem. And it's a problem in many places with aging populations that are working hard to keep out people who might help save their countries. - Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023