Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fedssocr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fedssocr

  1. I'm staying at an Airbnb in a couple of weeks in Bangkok close to the boys at the Ashton Chula. There seem to be a few units in that building listed... and many units there on the longer term rental sites You can also search for apartments using Agoda or booking.com.
  2. I thought pretty much any contactless enabled Visa or MC credit card worked. You would just want to make sure it's a card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees https://metro.bemplc.co.th/EMV-Contactless
  3. Sounds like a bullet dodged. I wonder if he has some sort of substance abuse issue.
  4. I frequently listen to Cat Radio using their dedicated Android app. A little more indie/rock focused most of the time. Also available on their website https://www.thisiscat.com
  5. and an update on some of the others https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-64648769
  6. The BBC story https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64646039?xtor=AL-72-[partner]-[bbc.news.twitter]-[headline]-[news]-[bizdev]-[isapi]&at_ptr_name=twitter&at_format=link&at_campaign=Social_Flow&at_campaign_type=owned&at_bbc_team=editorial&at_link_type=web_link&at_medium=social&at_link_origin=BBCWorld&at_link_id=DF8B24FA-AD33-11ED-A455-3A270EDC252D
  7. I wonder how long this gimmick will last? https://dearstraightpeople.com/2023/02/13/pj-loft-hotel-lopburi/
  8. short film from Myanmar. Cute young guy hires handsome sex worker...
  9. I went to Banana many many many years ago. It took me a while to find it for the reasons mentions about the jumble of roads and dead ends. The masseur there had the smallest penis I have ever encountered. Nice guy though from what I recall. XXL Man Club sounds interesting. I did meet a guy in Seminyak on Grindr or Hornet. I totally didn't realize he was a MB but I guess it should have been obvious. It all ended a bit awkwardly.
  10. I much prefer a proper massage table with a face cradle. So I'm afraid delivery wouldn't be for me unless I happened to have my own table. Which I do...but I won't be carrying it to Bangkok with me...
  11. yes. I believe Pride is always the last Saturday of October
  12. I presume you mean Kaohsiung? For sure the HSR makes travel along the west coast quite easy. The east coast is picturesque though too. On my first trip I did a photography tour with an expat American freelance photographer who also teaches English and runs a hiking tour company. We drove up to Keelung and then down the coast to Taroko Gorge and Hualien. Lots of beautiful scenery. Although there was recently a big landslide that took out one of the tunnels on that coastal road. I haven't seen a recent update but I presume given the importance of that road things have been repaired. I will admit to being a bit concerned. Lots of very long tunnels on that road. On my second trip we did a tour down to Sun Moon Lake and some interesting little towns. And the 921 Earthquake museum which is just outside Taichung. I also took the HSR down to Tainan on that trip for a short 2 day/1 night visit. Relatively easy to navigate most of the city on foot but the bus was easy to figure out too. I stayed at the big Shangi-La hotel next to the main train station.
  13. working for me now, thanks. Got two dead on in my last game but also got a 0 score in the same game
  14. I guess we even each other out
  15. for me Delta is a small step above UA and AA. If they had more direct flights that I need to take I would choose them even if the price was a little higher. I swore to never fly UA again about 8 years ago and haven't set foot on them since but from what I understand they've improved since then.
  16. yes, the "heart"
  17. fedssocr replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    in trips past I used to stay at the Siri Sathorn serviced apartments on Sala Daeng 1 so I passed by that little market area all the time. At least I presume it's the same one. It was fairly lively in those days. Seemed to cater mostly to the local office workers
  18. While the prices are high, they seem to run frequent promotions. Right now there's a "buy 1, free 2" promo on some programs
  19. I'm looking forward to trying them all out. What do you like about this one?
  20. fedssocr replied to Novarunner's topic in Gay Thailand
    what happened to Vietnam expert @Min?
  21. Thanks! Should I stop posting all of those Myanmar spa boys?
  22. https://youtu.be/b1AOm17ZUVI
  23. I was just watching a video the other day about all of the empty houses in Japan. I would imagine that it's already far too late for the population. I agree that lack of immigration is a problem. And it's a problem in many places with aging populations that are working hard to keep out people who might help save their countries.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.