Everything posted by paulsf
-
Thailand 3rd in world tourism revenue
I am at Twilight almost every night and see Asian customers offing boys all the time.
-
Senso Massage in Gay Bangkok
Your right about everybody being different. I fly half way around the world to get to Bangkok. I enjoy my time there. I'm not going to sit around for half an hour trying to calculate if I can afford an extra $2 for the experience. When nickel and diming becomes an issue, I'll stop coming to Thailand.
-
The Organ
Not as much as we get tired of reading your posts.
-
Bangkok has Changed a Lot (and not for the good)
That hasn't changed. Been hanging with him for about a week in Bangkok. Yesterday he headed off to Pattaya for change of scenery.
-
bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)
I wasn't out and about much last night. I had a prearranged meetup with a boy from X-Boys. Stopped by and picked him up then back to my condo. This was a short trip for you. I'm glad you covered about everything. Hope you had a great time and come back soon.
-
Bangkok has Changed a Lot (and not for the good)
My evening is just winding down. I had a boy over for a couple of hours. A couple of taxis, little to eat, a couple of drinks. $75.us for the night. I know some here will find that the end of the world and others look at it as a bargain. I'm happy. If you want to use the Aps you can have a $30 dollar a session. So much of it comes down to what your needs are. For those who follow the Latin forum, Florida Rob is in Bangkok now. We went to one gogo tonight and he negotiated the prices down.. Using all his experiences from Mexico.
-
bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)
I had the pleasure of seeing Jason in action last night as he quickly moved from location to location. I was sitting at Maxi's and he would wave or stop for a quick hi on his way by. I got to thinking that if Vinapu and Jason were in town at the same time we might need an express lane down Twilight. These two gentlemen get more out of an evening than anyone I've ever met.
-
Bangkok has Changed a Lot (and not for the good)
Soi Twilight had a full house last night, so some people enjoy it, myself included. Prices are creeping up but isn't that part of life in general. Not much gets cheaper. FreshBoys, X-Sise, X-Boys still have full fuck shows. Hot Male just did a bit of renovation and are doing some different shows. When I take a boy home tonight it will still cost 25% of what it would cost in most US cities. While I don't totally disagree with you that there has been some changes, there is still lots of fun to be had. I was surprised to see how many Americans are in town this week. The most I have noticed in a couple of years.
- bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)
-
bangkok trip (3rd to 5th)
Jason it was great to run into you tonight. Someday hopefully you will get a longer stay in Bangkok so you can sit and relax for a few minutes. You certainly account every minute your there with fun. I'll probably be in the same place tomorrow so maybe can say hi again. I'm glad you got the locker room view at Jupiter. Four of us went Friday night and had that view. It was as much fun as show on stage.
-
2 short stays in Bangkok
The doormen at Hot Hale will frequently come up behind you and start a shoulder massage. They have been doing it for years. For new people it feels good but you don't realize there will be tip request. If they start, just turn and say not tonight. They will walk away.
-
Bangkok White Party
I don't go to dance parties.
-
Newbies advice- bar etiquette and more
In the long run you won't have to many problems with language unless you want deep conversations. New boys will have a language issue, but boys that have been around a bit can get by. I have google translate . Most of the boys have translation Aps so they are ready for you. But I like WeChat the best. You can translate each text pretty simply .
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
We are all different people with different thoughts, ideas and priorities. Boy69, you obviously are not happy in Bangkok. You have mentioned many times your dissatisfaction. So I'll just counter that I love Bangkok, I hang out in Twilight all the times. I have a great time there. I, and many of my friends don't have issues with the things you have problems with. It's not a good thing or bad thing. We are all just different people.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
I'll take a Bangkok bar any day over a Pattaya bar.
-
Tipping?
I'm a good tipper. I guess I'm just lucky I can't remember the last time I had bad service .
-
Soi Twilight revisted
Sorry I just don't buy it. I spent as much time in Twilight as anybody . Becoming friends with boys is never an issue. But of course they are there to make money, it's a business. Why would going to a bar and paying for a drink cause grief. I don't think anybody goes thinking it's all for free.
-
4 hour queue at Don Mueang Airport last night
Wheelchairs are free. You are taken thru fast track. Hopefully you tip the person pushing the chair decently. Don't be totally cheap.
-
4 hour queue at Don Mueang Airport last night
There are a couple of arrival services at Suvarnabhui Airport. For around 1500 you can get met at the gate with a golf cart driven directly to fast track lane, and to baggage claim in about 10 minutes or so. Without cart, about half that price, Great service if you don't like lines or are in a hurry. They can arrange car service also if your interested.
-
Newbies advice- bar etiquette and more
Bangkok is a cash city. While you can use credit cards in most places they will charge a fee for using credit. I think most of us use cash. If you use upscale restaurants your ok. Your hotel is ok. For the bars and gogo's cash is king. ATM is everywhere. My bank doesn't charge me for transactions so easy to get cash. Because you get transactions free you don't need to bring much cash. If you do, easy to change at one of many currency exchanges. So you can use credit cards even in the gogo's but it will cost you.
-
Newbies advice- bar etiquette and more
I take that 8:25 Cathay flight frequently. My condo is close to where your staying. I usually leave around 5:45 and have never had an issue. At that hour it's usually around 30 minute ride. At 5 you should have no issue. Yes, take taxi to Raya. Easy ride at that hour. Never a wait for taxis at airport after mid nite.
-
Long-haul flights
Qatar has been showing some $650 fares from the East Coast and Chicago after September 1st. Going east saves up to 5 hours. It's becoming my first choice.
-
Airbnb quandary ...
I made two international reservations this past week and had no issues like this.
-
GoGo Bar Top Tips -How to Make the Mamasan P*** Off
I'm on your side. My big ones are #3, 5, 4, 7. Also I'll put hand up and say no, then look away, when they quickly approach. Will say though, I have very little problems with Mamasans . I did for a bit at X-Size. Now we have come to an understanding. You leave me alone and you will probably get a tip.
-
What do you do to get rid of stress?
My stress comes from not being in Bangkok. But I'm with you, the massages are a great stress buster . I'll see you soon. Be back in Bangkok next month.