Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility

Featured Replies

  • Author
1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Even if he is not offable now, as Rob says above , it's hard to walk  from underwear full of money so he may change his mind.

Wow - you are truly my Jedi Master - that is an excellent idea.  The next time that I see him dance I will tuck into his underwear a 500 bank note.  

If no reaction - then during a future successive encounter I could tuck a 1.000 bank note...  or would that be stupid and excessive on my part ? 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Even if he is not offable now, as Rob says above , it's hard to walk  from underwear full of money so he may change his mind.

and perhaps this is why he is still performing at The Best Bar - and has not yet moved on as he stated to my Thai boyfriend's friend ?  

or, was that just a standard reply to keep us horny customers at bay ?

 

  • Replies 107
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bkkmfj2648
    bkkmfj2648

    Quick update on The Best Bar special Songkran show. Yesterday, Saturday 12 April 2025, on the eve of the official Songkran Festival Day, The Best Bar prepared a special Songkran show. It was

  • bkkmfj2648
    bkkmfj2648

    Last night, St. Patrick's Day, 17 March 2025, I returned to The BEST Bar  in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) with my Thai boyfriend and some of his friends joined us for a very entertaining evenin

  • bkkmfj2648
    bkkmfj2648

    ok, mystery resolved thanks to @floridarob Last night I met up for dinner with @BjornAgain and @floridarob.  We were supposed to eat at the new Buenas Mexican place in Supertown - but it bei

Posted Images

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Wow - you are truly my Jedi Master - that is an excellent idea.  The next time that I see him dance I will tuck into his underwear a 500 bank note.  

If no reaction - then during a future successive encounter I could tuck a 1.000 bank note...  or would that be stupid and excessive on my part ? 

 

 

stupid , no, excessive yes. If you like initial reaction to 500 , repeat it, preferably on the next night or second,  after that if no plausible approach , go back to 100.

And spy where he goes after performances - easy for you , the local boy .

Don't overdo it though, there's always danger that boy we are infatuated with turns much  less than we expected - recall my Canadian Charming Prince story from Jan 2023 trip report.

17 minutes ago, spoon said:

I wonder if he is still working in that bar

no , he wasn't even working when I went to met him in Jan 2023. He told me got fired because got drunk and left bar before end of shift.

On 3/19/2025 at 12:22 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Wow - you are truly my Jedi Master - that is an excellent idea.  The next time that I see him dance I will tuck into his underwear a 500 bank note.  

If no reaction - then during a future successive encounter I could tuck a 1.000 bank note...  or would that be stupid and excessive on my part ?

 

If you are going to give 1000 baht tip, you should give a garland made up of ten 100 baht notes.

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Where can these money garlands be purchased?

Buy stapler and made it by yourself. To make it more impressive blend some 50 bahts in between.

Me , being just me, I'd still tuck that 500 into his undies and repeat it later during night or next night, depending on reaction

  • Author
  • Popular Post
On 3/19/2025 at 9:20 AM, vinapu said:

I keep an eye on him too. My first try would be tuck 500, not just 100 to show I'm serious and see what happens.

Even if he is not offable now, as Rob says above , it's hard to walk  from underwear full of money so he may change his mind.

You guys are SO right.....

So, last night we returned to The Best Bar to see their 11pm show, of which one component includes the 2 sexy male dancers with erections in their speedos....

 yes - too many whiskey shots and whiskey and coke and soda last night....

As suggested by our sage @vinapu I stuffed his speedos with a 500 baht bank note (in other words, I performed an expensive version of the "Vinapu tuck" ) and he replied to me, are you sure mister - that is 500 baht?  I replied, yes, and he put my hand on his hard cock so I could squeeze it some....

Earlier this same evening, my Thai boyfriend organized my 4 hands massage in my condo with one of the waiters of The Best Bar, JJ, and JJ revealed that this sexy male dancer that I am smitten with, that his name is, it sounded phonetically like this:  "May Day" - at least what my ear heard - but I think that his real Thai name is:

       เมธา (Metha) - which when translated is "wisdom" or "intelligence".

1743306615241.thumb.jpg.5743cbfc4cfa50211efd26df458c6ebd.jpg

May Day!!  May Day!!  - my threatening emergency....

Throughout the rest of the night - off in the distance - he would smile at me in a very encouraging way.  But being with my Thai boyfriend (and we were in the company of 5 of his best friends) I needed to be a good boy - even though they all understood that I wanted this dancer and some of them were encouraging me to push it further - but I could see in the eyes of my boyfriend that he would not want to be subjected to this craziness....We even saw him sitting with a Thai customer for a little while caressing his leg....so, I believe that there is hope....

So, I will try to return to The Best Bar by myself on one of their sexy boy show nights, which are: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.

image.png.f09b2ae583645e3ad63539a51880b020.png

 

Footnote - while waiting for the show to begin during our pre-drinks out on the main alleyway of Supertown - at The Best Bar - we were watching many many farangs entering and exiting the Gus Bar - which is directly in front of The Best Bar.  You had to move a curtain to get into the innards of the Gus Bar - and each time the curtain was moved for an incoming or exiting farang you could get a quick glimpse of the dark underworld behind that curtain.  Hmmm, what could be happening in that darkness with all of those guys behind that curtain ?  The Gus Bar is co-owned by the nearby Sunee Bar - as Gus is one of the owners.

image.png.c56cc0c4af63a485582a22934a850fb0.png

 

Why don't you go to Gus Bar one of these nights and check out what happens behind the curtain?

What is the agreement you have with your Thai boyfriend? You can meet other guys but only when he is not around?

Anyone know if there is another Karaoke in Jomtien complex,my Filipino boyfriend 🇵🇭 goes to the one opp the dancing boys but we are looking for another's 

  • Author
19 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Why don't you go to Gus Bar one of these nights and check out what happens behind the curtain?

I already did with forum member = @emiel1981 - which I believe that it was all revealed in his trip report.  But, when I went with him to see what was going on behind the mysterious curtain - the bar had a different name = The Club Lounge.

So, I prefer to discover what is going on behind that curtain from another forum member - as it can be boring to see all of these naughty things from my perspective - as it can be fun to live vicariously through the eyes and story telling of others.  That is what I like about this forum....

23 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

What is the agreement you have with your Thai boyfriend? You can meet other guys but only when he is not around?

Yes, I can meet with other guys independently of him -or-  with him, if we agree on the prey - oops, I mean guy that should be mutually consumed by us together...

  • Author
10 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Anyone know if there is another Karaoke in Jomtien complex,my Filipino boyfriend 🇵🇭 goes to the one opp the dancing boys but we are looking for another's 

This query in Twitter (X) on the @GaySupertown twitter feed:   https://x.com/search?q=from%3AGaySupertown Karaoke&src=typed_query

yields 2 results: for which 1 is the Karaoke bar that you already discovered:

image.png.0677268f8b1f34866026af7cd339f166.png 

The second result from the above query is:

image.png.03f9f229011dfce09b032137376d33a9.png

If I were you - I would stop by and ask the @Home Bar team if they are still doing Karaoke and on which night it is?

Enjoy 🤩

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

 Yes, I can meet with other guys independently of him -or-  with him, if we agree on the prey - oops, I mean guy that should be mutually consumed by us together...

My guy did tell me that I could have sex with other guys. In fact, there was one night that he chose not to go to work at his bar (he gave a lame excuse that he wasn't feeling well) and he encouraged me to go off the guy(s) whom I had been eyeing. He knows that I will not off anyone when he is in the bar. In the end, I didn't go to his bar that night.

6 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

that this sexy male dancer that I am smitten with, that his name is, it sounded phonetically like this:  "May Day"

Since I saw the show with him I am in May Day mode ... and have a mission next time I come to Thailand!

I will try to blur customers in my videos so I can post them here.

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

 

 I stuffed his speedos with a 500 baht bank note (in other words, I performed an expensive version of the "Vinapu tuck" ) and he replied to me, are you sure mister - that is 500 baht?  

 

that's commendable on part of boy, I'm impressed, certainly greed is not among his faults I suspect

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

My guy did tell me that I could have sex with other guys. In fact, there was one night that he chose not to go to work at his bar (he gave a lame excuse that he wasn't feeling well) and he encouraged me to go off the guy(s) whom I had been eyeing. He knows that I will not off anyone when he is in the bar. In the end, I didn't go to his bar that night.

you seem to be loyal boyfriend , at least to a degree, lol

May Day has been in the Best Bar for a while. These pics are from March-April last year. 

 

IMG_1919.thumb.jpeg.cd60df6226f7a58933bf04496ba30888.jpegIMG_1920.thumb.jpeg.a83f1fa1210d5d2e27a9c8ae1d36dd96.jpegIMG_1921.thumb.jpeg.f9c525c629209a64e78786bf0dce75b9.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.