Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who was being rude?

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, caeron said:

When I wear logos, it is for charities and things I support and I don't mind being a walking billboard for.

I have felt this way for decades. I don’t see any reason for me to be advertising for somebody’s company without getting paid for it.

I make exceptions for sports teams that I cheer for or something like that. I also don’t wear anything that advertises alcohol or cigarettes since I don’t smoke or drink.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • OMG! They dare ask you about Bangkok gay go go bars and massage parlours at parties? 😮 Now that's truly beyond the pale. 😠 I hope on Monday you don't tell them who's got the biggest cock at Moonl

  • Keithambrose
    Keithambrose

    Or "who are the hors d'oeuvres". 

  • Probably in the minority here, but I don't think you were rude.  Based upon his reaction, and a little on the photos that have been shared, he strikes me as a prissy prima donna.  Again, just personal

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Travelingguy said:

I make exceptions for sports teams that I cheer for or something like that. I also don’t wear anything that advertises alcohol or cigarettes since I don’t smoke or drink.

Those poor sports teams/players, they need the help....

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

Those poor sports teams/players, they need the help....

Oh really? With Shohei Ohtani getting paid $700 million for a ten year contract? Or soccer player Christino Ronaldo taking home $275 million? Or Alcaraz and Sinner each earning up to $40 million or more this year in tennis winnings and endorsements?

But I detect a tongue in cheek!

  • Active Members

You're old enough to be his grandpa right?  Perhaps he doesn't have as seasoned of people skills as you.

That said, does it matter if he was rude?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.