Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. During Gay Pride month, I'm glad he felt comfortable enough to come out. We owe a huge debt the older generation for hard fought victories in getting closer to equality. I do worry we may be headed a bit back based on recent polls but that is where the younger gays, like Connor, can have an impact. https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/06/25/american-crime-actor-connor-jessup-comes-out-gay/1566558001/

  2. Started by RockHardNYC,

    All gay men using Google Chrome to browse the internet should read this article, especially if you use gmail. I'm surprised more isn't being made out of this. Goodbye, Chrome: Google’s web browser has become spy software Not sure if you need a Washington Post membership to view.

  3. Started by Avalon1849,

    You open a bottle of wine to let it breath and if it doesn't you give it mouth-to-mouth. ;-))) I heard this on the recent episode of the Brit soap opera "Coronation Street".

    • 0 replies
    • 724 views
  4. Started by Avalon1849,

    http://savetheflamingos.org/pink-flamingo-day.php I had a small metal one that sat on a window sill.

    • 0 replies
    • 657 views
  5. How many more lies must we endure from Donald Trump? When I heard this story, I just knew a photo had to be out there. E. Jean Carroll has been on the scene in NYC for a very long time. Here is Scott Bixby's Twitter feed. And the HuffPost article.

  6. Started by Davidsteel99,

    Are there any beer bars left now that Soi Twlight is closed?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Smug, condescending, and c.u.n.t.y. Elitism is on both sides. And this bitch is living proof how ugly it can be.

  8. https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/9kxmwy/yes-trump-actually-just-tried-to-both-sides-the-central-park-5

    • 0 replies
    • 676 views
  9. Started by Lucky,

    There's a fascinating article in today's Washington Post about a police detective/pastor who gave wrenching sermons explaining his hatred of gays. It's just a reminder that for all of the progress we have made, there is much left to do. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/14/they-are-worthy-death-cop-preached-that-government-should-execute-lgbtq-people/?utm_term=.6dde84b17990

    • 0 replies
    • 730 views
  10. Started by kjun12,

    How do I change my Avator?

    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
  11. New York may become first US state to largely decriminalize sex work https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/11/new-york-sex-work-decriminalization-law-first-us-state

    • 0 replies
    • 642 views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    We moved servers so there may have been a bit of downtime but we should be set to go now. If any issues, please use the contact us button on main site.

  13. Started by Avalon1849,

    In the case of male to female gender transition can the person lose their "Adam's Apple"?

  14. Started by Pete1111,

    Hey guys. New here. The Site recommended doing an intro. I live in SoCal. Enjoy chatting and sharing opinions. Pete

  15. Started by axiom2001,

    In 2019 I hope to visit both Montreal and Toronto, Canada. But I am uncertain as to the time of year. Right now I think I'll like to visit sometime in September or very early October. What do you who has been there think? I would like weather that's conducive for walking; I also like sun, but nowadays, nothing is guaranteed weather-wise. In conjunction with my visit- what websites should I consult for cultural attributes? I know the sites to go to for boys unless one has a few about which I do not know. What site for gay hotels, restaurants, etc.? I'll patiently await your responses, gents.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by Avalon1849,

    https://www.cvs.com/drug/celexa/side-effects I've been having hallucinations for a week. They had started giving me this med. The doctor was just here; he comes @once a month. He only stayed a couple of minutes. He said that med could not cause it. He's going to send a psychiatrist in a few days to see me. The hallucinations - the ceiling above my bed "rolls".

  17. Started by mvan1,

    Incredible and insensitive how a TSA agent was to this injured war veteran taking a flight. It is obvious that the guy lost his legs and part of an arm and that he could do no harm. However, the stupid TSA agent continued to search him to the fullest allowed by the silly law. In a word - CRUEL

  18. Started by kjun12,

    • 1 reply
    • 920 views
  19. I didn't know that a Chinese company owned Grindr lock, stock, and barrel! Now there's concern that China could learn a lot about US Government employees who use it. Military personnel do too, so is it a problem? Read on: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/may/18/grindr-us-security-china-new-cold-war At least it's not chopsticks!

  20. Started by Lucky,

    Is it true that a new fad is catching on with the young male set...over 18, of course. The way I hear it is that these guys sit on the throne-well, the toilet, and use Facebook Live to show themselves masturbating. They compete against willing guys who do the same, with the prize going to the guy who comes first. So far distance contests have been hard to arrange. Anyone else hear about this?

  21. Started by kjun12,

    It appears to me that even if I check "following" in a particular topic I do not get notified when others post in this topic. Anyone else have this problem?

  22. Started by Avalon1849,

    I'm almost always cold. My temp is usually 97 point something. Just now it was 96.5 and that's coming in from sitting out in the sun.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  23. Started by Avalon1849,

    Does it bother you when people use female words in regards to gay males? Afterall a gay male is not merely "a chick with a dick". Yesterday morning I was waiting for my aide of the day to help me dress. Another aide - a male - dropped by. He said to me "You're a princess".

  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    One of Bangkok bars is Small's on the restaurant row strip of Soi Suan Plu. On the recommendation of DivineMadman, I visited there with a friend a few trips back and enjoyed the atmosphere as much as the food. It's a reasonable walk from Silom and there's a handful of massage shops in close proximity (AEN and Art Massage to name a few). From Coconuts Bangkok (10 May) ......among the winners of this year’s Asia’s 50 Best Bars The rankings of Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2019 were announced at a ceremony in Singapore last night, and seven of our city’s bars made the list this year. Named best hotel bar and best bar of the year by The Bar Awards last month, Bangko…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.