Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    I believe that Christianpfc may have posted about this site on his blog a few years back. From the Bangkok Post The Makkasan train depot in downtown Bangkok used to be the country's main centre for locomotive maintenance. It means more than a final resting place for old locomotives and carriages as it has preserved the architectural integrity and beauty of a bygone era and united the spirit of the railway staff. (Photos by Patipat Janthong) The idea of an adventure walk through a run-down train yard overgrown with tall trees may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, under the partially obscuring canopy lies what once was the country's main trai…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-pride-act-legislation-passed-same-sex-couples-marriage-benefits-20190726-rrsfiv5oh5a2perok5ukcsbuvm-story.html All I know is that the Trump tax cuts caused my taxes to rise significantly. Will the Senate pass this? The Prez sign it?

    • 0 replies
    • 712 views
  3. Started by RockHardNYC,

    I'm not surprised by this theater news at all. When I first heard the decision to cast her, I immediately felt sorry for the producers. I have always thought Faye Dunaway was a one-trick pony. She had a moment but could not sustain it, especially after terrible cosmetic surgery. The woman is grossly insecure, probably with good reason, but an insecure actor is a nightmare to work with, especially when they can't remember their lines. Dunaway is Dropped from Playing Hepburn

  4. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride Lust is out for me. Because of diabetes I'm impotent; last erection was a year ago. Gluttony is out too. The nursing home controls my diet; no cheating. I guess it's Sloth. Nothing much to do here in the way of activities; bingo three or four days per week.

  5. check out this thread! https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/31701-my-thirteenth-trip-to-brazil-recife-and-fortaleza/?

  6. Started by Lucky,

    A woman who met soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo in a Las Vegas bar in 2009 and then voluntarily went to his hotel room with him charged him later with raping her. She sued too. Would one of the most desirable men in the world need to rape someone? Not hardly, absent other psychological flaws. The Las Vegas District Attorney today refused to prosecute him on the available evidence. Stars like Ronaldo are so susceptible to women with gold in their eyes that they should only have sex with gay men. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/sports/no-charges-for-cristiano-ronaldo-in-las-vegas-rape-case.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    I know most have seen this but I just love it and keep watching it. The new remix is also great and today, Dolly Parton (one of my all time favs) said she was doing a remix with Lil Nas X who came out as gay last month.

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    A very interesting unfolding of events in the House of Representatives today. The House voted to condemn Trumps remarks. It is now on public record and Pelosi planned this perfectly.

  9. I thought I was bad and I do some of this when I fly but she has given me a true lesson in travel.

  10. I pay very little attention to TMZ, but a business colleague sent me this link on celebrity donations to Pete Buttigieg's campaign. It's interesting to see who in Hollywood is supporting Pete with actual dollars. I have a few friends on the list. Pete Buttigieg 2020 Presidential Campaign Celebrity Donations

    • 0 replies
    • 750 views
  11. Started by Avalon1849,

    19yo gay performer from Utah on the recent episode of SYTYCD

    • 0 replies
    • 737 views
  12. Started by Avalon1849,

    From the recent episode

    • 0 replies
    • 801 views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by Avalon1849,

    • 2 replies
    • 997 views
  14. Started by Lucky,

    You are all now blocked from my Twitter account. How come Trump can't block people, AOC cannot block people, but I can? Easy! I don't have a Twitter account! But seriously, we can block people here by putting them on the ignore list. Why can't Twitter people block anyone they want?

  15. Started by Avalon1849,

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Thomas_Nolan I just came across this and wanted to share it.

    • 1 reply
    • 787 views
  17. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Malaysia’s struggling flagship carrier has unexpectedly agreed to explore a partnership with its fierce Singaporean competitor While there has been resistance against a future merger on grounds of national pride, some analysts say such an alliance makes good business sense https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/economics/article/3016531/does-singapore-airlines-and-malaysia-airlines-partnership-clear

  18. Started by Avalon1849,

    Red, White and Blue plus glitter added. For the 4th of July.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. She may just get my vote! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/06/20/warren-im-open-decriminalizing-sex-work/1514029001/

  20. Started by RA1,

    I was just wondering if Lucky was staying a few nights in this new hotel/resort? Best regards, RA1

  21. 1. I love his music. 2. He is hot and sexy. 3. Brave! https://www.advocate.com/people/2019/7/01/countryrap-superstar-lil-nas-x-comes-out

  22. Started by Lucky,

    This poll, purporting to measure levels of support for gays among diverse demographic groups, shows that younger people, particullarly women, are less supportive of gays than previously shown. Is there truly a decline? If so, not good news for Pride month at the least! https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/24/lgbtq-acceptance-millennials-decline-glaad-survey/1503758001/

  23. Donatella Versace a gay icon? Who the fuck anointed her? As far as I know, Donatella Versace was never in favor of her brother "coming out." If it had been up to her, Gianni would have remained closeted his entire life. And the way she notoriously treated Antonio D'Amico, Gianni's lover for 15 years, is well known among gay friends and fashion industry associates. Donatella Versace is a media whore who will say and do almost anything for publicity. The fact that some idiot anointed her a "gay icon" demonstrates to me how shallow and desperate some in the media are, and how some gay brains are fried from party drugs. If this isn't some lame publicity st…

    • 2 replies
    • 961 views
  24. Started by Lucky,

    In San Francisco, untold hordes of men have wagged their wienies at a private club known as Blow Buddies. Those days may be coming to an end as the property is up for sale and the proprietors of the sex club are not expected to put in a bid: https://www.ebar.com/health/sex//273627/blow_buddies_building_up_for_sale Also closing in San Francisco is Divas, a transsexual bar on Post Street. Finally, I hope, Project Inform has closed. During the AIDS crisis, the agency provided a wealth of assistance for those affected by the epidemic. https://www.ebar.com/index.php?id=273839

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.