The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Fox presented RENT:Live last night, on tape. I didn't watch it as I don't have cable TV. But the picture in the news today of the first actor of color to play Mark got my attention. He's really cute, and according to the news, that threw some viewers off as the Mark character has never been a sexy guy. But Fisher's singing and dancing won people over, and I'd watch him too: https://www.tvguide.com/news/rent-live-jordan-fisher-mark-hot-twitter-reactions/
-
- 0 replies
- 760 views
-
-
If anyone has any doubt on how the new US Supreme Court will protect LGBT rights, your first clue came today: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-allows-trump-restrictions-on-transgender-troops-in-military-to-go-into-effect-as-legal-battle-continues/2019/01/22/e68a7284-1763-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html?utm_term=.8c29e4463ae9 First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out— because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew. Then they ca…
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Black bears (the animal! kind ) are special... Three-year-old boy missing in woods for two days says friendly bear kept him safe Casey Hathaway from North Carolina hailed ‘a survivor’ by police after becoming lost in sub-zero temperatures https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/28/three-year-old-boy-missing-in-woods-for-two-days-says-friendly-bear-kept-him-safe
-
- 0 replies
- 684 views
-
-
The Guardian today has a story of Times Square back when. https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/nov/13/jane-dickson-interview-times-square-new-york
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Bangkok, Thailand (CNN)When Thailand officials hinted that scheduled elections to end military rule would be postponed for the fifth time in almost as many years, anger and frustration rippled through the country. The hashtag #delaymyass has trended on Thai Twitter in recent weeks, with a series of small but significant protests also taking place -- a poignant show of opposition during a period in which free speech advocates have been prosecuted and face years in prison. A small demonstration took place again Saturday. Elections slated for February 24 could now be postponed until March 24, according to Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam, who…
- 9 replies
- 2k views
-
I thought the new a4a platform would mean a drop off for my ad, but it's actually a good improvement. I know some people don't like it, but it only takes a couple weeks to get the hang of it. It's much better than the 90s style platform they were using for years. I'm finding I can breeze thru messages faster now, and have even picked up a few extra clients from it, which means it's functioning. We can also show full stats in our profile, previously a4a took out all of our sexual stats, and wouldn't let post XXX pics on avatar. I told a friend of mine who misses craigslist for hookups, that whole anonymous 1 liner, crap platform days are history now. With these apps,…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
When signing in now we face a page of photos of other site members. Some seem to be always there. I rarely spend much time looking at them, but today I checked a few out. The most notable erection belongs to Steven Kesslar, who is in full glory, perhaps after writing about Trump. It's hard to miss Neilskey18, who seems to be struggling to look 15. Lots of flat butt shots. The photos are mostly too small to offer much, but you can click on them for a larger size.. I don't know if it is a true pic of him, but my favorite is riorockstar. In his profile, he says he is 46 years old. Here's one I'd be happy to see more of: DemiPrince. But he hasn't been around her…
-
- 1 reply
- 750 views
-
-
It's right that we set a day aside to honor a man who represents black America in the eyes of many, and who was a great American as well. The dirt that J. Edgar Hoover, one of history's true losers, gathered on King should not not surprise a single member of this board. Sex is a strange ally for most of us. Why shouldn't it have been for Dr. King? (Ask JFK.) There is an article in today's NY Times where a remote black father goes into the mall with his daughter and has "the talk." What it means to be black in today's America. It's well-worth reading: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/style/the-talk-being-black-in-america.html So, I hope we don't see this h…
- 3 replies
- 857 views
-
We just made massive changes to the way members can be contacted on the website. It puts each boytoy, escort, and masseur in control of how they wish to be connected and there is no log into the site for them to view the messages. This will take some time for escorts to update their Contact Us information. But, after a while, we will start deleting anyone without this information to make it a more valid database to guys to contact. This should help in getting guys more work and make the process much simpler.
- 3 replies
- 921 views
- 1 follower
-
Have you noticed that, on the average, more African Americans are circumcised than Caucasians? Why do you think that this is so?
- 10 replies
- 2k views
-
It’s no secret that I am willing to speak up, but it doesn’t always win friends or make allies. But in Bangkok, we had gone to Chinatown and walked miles in the heat. We were tired and sweaty upon returning to our nice air-conditioned hotel. But it wasn’t air-conditioned upon our return. The power was out. The hotel says they notified everyone of maintenance taking 4 hours in the hot afternoon. But they didn’t notify me. So I approached the front desk to make my complaint that it was hard to get ready for the spa under those conditions. Well, okay, aI didn’t specify that. The manager heard me and walked over to introduce himself. Everything was very friendly and he w…
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
-
Unlike everyone just elected to Congress for the first time who now plans to run for President, I declare today that I have no plans to run for President, and will not run even if 10% of the Boytoy members urge me to do so. Is that clear enough? Take Kamala Harris, newly elected to Congress. She has less experience than Trump! Yet folks take her seriously rather than tell her to shut up, sit, and listen to her elders for a few years. She was a mediocre prosecutor, a temporary Attorney General, and a former flame of the notorious Willie Brown. But President?
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
I do marketing and look at the marketing job boards regularly. Every day there are jobs for people who want to market MPRG (gay male romance stories where one of the guys gets pregnant.) What the fuck is up with that?
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
RIP I love hearing her. She will be missed.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
So the other site's owner is shutting down the forum for the month of December. Probably not the smartest thing to do when you are begging for money because your reserves are down to 16 percent. Get ready and fire up the reserve computers, things are going to get busy here.
- 190 replies
- 27.3k views
- 1 follower
-
I love this creative idea of a Drag Queen story hour. Tolerance, acceptance and anti-bullying endeavors are great no matter where they are. https://www.coloradoan.com/story/news/2019/01/12/colorado-towns-drag-queen-story-hour-draws-protesters-counter-protesters-windsor/2550820002/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I love this show and this season is off to a good start. Mahershala Ali is amazing as always. Stephen Dorf is great.
-
- 0 replies
- 877 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
This is only interesting for those of us into Black and interracial porn. Otherwise you probably will not know the models I am mentioning here. DeepDic and Knockout , two major top porn performers, were beefing, insulting each other in Twitter around Noir Male. XL intervened with a thoughtfulness and a political awareness I had not noticed before on him and got the latter to apologize. I just hit him offering to write a column in my blog. I am quite sure he is not going to be interested without being paid, but I would love to advertise that kind of opinions.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Mine is to stop drinking apricot juice.
- 15 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
My Czech friends visiting had a client request a current smartphone photo with the 3rd finger out. Assuming a fetish they sent this:
- 1 reply
- 725 views
-
It's official. Megyn Kelly's $69 million contract will be honored by NBC. As a departing gift, she will receive the remaining $30 million that was left to fulfill. In the face of wondering aloud on-air why it was inappropriate for White people to dress up in Blackface for Halloween, Megyn Kelly walks away a VERY wealthy White woman. It's amazing that red-face embarrassment pays so well. Just goes to show the importance of a good contract lawyer. Her contract must have been iron clad for NBC to cough up all this money for non-existent work. And, in the end, she is no longer an employee of NBC, which means, they did not wish to utilize her talent in any way and ke…
-
- 0 replies
- 618 views
-
-
- Wacko - https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/are-all-budget-airlines-going-to-start-asking-for-tips.html?utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign= -
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
It’s such a problem when bureaucracy moves so slowly that when it is happening to one of our own, the rest of us should join in and try to help move things along. Larstrup has asked the Boytoy administration to delete his user name, yet weeks go by and nothing is done. Why? It’s a shame that a member of long-standing should have to go up against a unaccomodating bureaucrat, based probably somewhere in Thailand where they don’t have boy bars. Now I know that Oz is busy, but surely it doesn’t take long to perform the deletion, and then Larstrup is a happy camper who will remember all of us with fondness What say Oz?
- 4 replies
- 937 views
- 1 follower
-
Edward Morgan Forster (1879.1.1 ~ 1970.6.7). I grew up reading and loving Maurice and A Room with a view. He was truly amazing. I loved these books.
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower