Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Can recommend The Sympathizer (Viet Thanh Nguyen), winner of the 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. Set in Saigon, Los Angeles, Thailand and reunified Vietnam, it touches on topics readers here have discussed from time to time: loyalty to boyhood friends, corruption, the war, Viet culture and discrimination experienced by those of mixed heritages. It's a thriller that's difficult to put down and would be, I think, ideal for a long international flight. Available in paperback.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. June 8 & 9 on the Beach Road - The Beach Road was closed to all traffic - the Show was spectacular. I tried attaching a photo but kept getting a fault.

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    Beautiful... Mister Rogers, television's polite radical https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/08/health/mister-rogers-go-ask-your-dad/index.html

  4. Started by Latbear4blk,

    Look at this beauty I found in the DC Pride Festival today. IMG_0479.MOV

    • 2 replies
    • 865 views
  5. Started by Suckrates,

    Inspired by Ms Ann...if you need a Daily pick-me-up ! (the bitch swears by it)

    • 1 reply
    • 759 views
  6. Started by tassojunior,

    I continually get emails saying I have not logged into BoyToy for over 30 days and my account may be considered abandoned.

  7. Started by TotallyOz,

    Anyone been to Tel Aviv Gay Pride? It looks like a blast! https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5281844,00.html

  8. Started by TotallyOz,

    I remember this doctor and have always been impressed with his tweets. However, he was fired based on the attention he brought to his hospital. Sad. If anyone hears of a boycott Vandy, let me know! https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/06/08/outspoken-doctor-who-sued-trump-and-won-loses-job-vanderbilt/687128002/

  9. Started by Suckrates,

    Our favorite Boytoy from the past, Justin Bieber, has vowed to reinvent himself, starting with his trademark HAIR... Justin has decided to grow out his naturally blond hair, and is aiming for it to be long Rapunzel like, down to his toes. He also has some scruffy facial hair, AND is embracing his millenial ACNE.... Oh, the things people do to stay "Relevant" ! YOU LIKE ????

  10. I just learned about what seems to be an interesting professional development for adult entertainment performers. It is organized by APAC: Adult Performers Advocacy Committee. If they are serious, they seem to be natural allies to organize advocacy actions for sex workers rights, but it is the first time I hear from them. Does anyone here know anything about these guys? Maybe this thread is a better fit for the Politics forum, I am not sure. This request is a good trial for some of the ideas we were discussing in another thread about M4M being the American, and Boytoy the International source of wisdom in the field. Perhaps I will have to wait until my ti…

    • 0 replies
    • 733 views
  11. Started by AdamSmith,

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Parker http://darkshadows.wikia.com/wiki/Louis_Edmonds I have posted here about how they both (almost!) fucked me.Alas.

  12. Started by Latbear4blk,

    Feliz cumpleaños @keith30309! I am glad to see you here, I did not know you were a member.

    • 0 replies
    • 591 views
  13. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From BBC Emirates Airline has unveiled a new First Class Suite on board its latest aircraft that features virtual windows. Instead of being able to see directly outside, passengers view images projected in from outside the aircraft using fibre-optic cameras. The airline says it paves the way for removing all windows from future planes, making them lighter and faster. Airline president Sir Tim Clark said: "The quality of the imagery is so good, it's better than with the natural eye." The virtual windows can be seen in the first class cabin of Emirates' newest Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Sir Tim told the BBC that the ultimate aim was to have planes wi…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From CNBC Ready to cash in some of your frequent-flyer miles? You're in luck. The chance of getting an award seat has improved from several years ago. Availability is now about 74 percent, according to the CarTrawler Reward Seat Availability Survey, which was released Wednesday. Eight years ago, award tickets were available 66 percent of the time, and 71 percent by 2013. "Five years ago it was a pretty ugly sight," said Jay Sorensen, president of IdeaWorks Company, which conducted the study for CarTrawler. Airlines want loyal customers so it is in their interest to make award seats more available, Sorensen said. Airlines also generate revenue …

  15. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Bangkok Post Airports of Thailand Plc (AoT) is set to inject 2.5 billion baht to replace all 700,000 square metres of asphalt with concrete on all the runways at Suvarnabhumi airport to permanently solve the threat of "soft spots" that have been reported there. he announcement comes after the International Federation of Air Line Pilots' Associations (IFALPA), which represents over 100,000 pilots and flight engineers in almost 100 countries, issued an alert last month specifying the risks of operating at Thailand's largest international airport. The main risk was the discovery of several "soft spots" on taxiways, taxi lanes and aircraft stands at Suvarnabh…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Suckrates,

    Ellen introduced a new male inspired game to her show yesterday, Hunk Tac Toe.... These boys are so Pretty, but Damn are they DUMB ! (Who cares ?) Hey Ellen, next time, Go SHIRTLESS !!! https://youtu.be/zGtUuXyD2pk (I still dont know how to post the link correctly)

    • 0 replies
    • 785 views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    After a short 13 episode successful season, the show is now cancelled. Roseanne tweeted a racist comment and ABC dropped her fast.

  18. Started by Suckrates,

    New Ryan Murphy scripted series on FX...... Very cool period drama, taking place in 1987 Gay "House" Ball scene. Vogueing, posing, bitching, with a cool back story with a married Evan Peters falling in love with a Tranny with a heart of Gold. Billy Porter from Kinky boots plays a motherly mentor and is Fabulous. It's the first show ever where all the Trans characters are played by Trans actors. I was hooked at the first episode.... VERY well done ....

  19. Started by Suckrates,

    I think we should change the name of this site to "Travels in Latin and South America". Of late the only areas getting any interest are the Latin travel areas. They seem to be overladen with visitors and a few participants.... Its great that this site is just a Treasure Trove of travel information and visitors to the site can get travel info or help for an upcoming trip, so its a valuable resource. But interest and participation is still lacking in the other areas, so the question is, what does this site need to up-the-ante in other areas ? Just curious, and I really dont expect a landslide response here.

  20. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Spoiler warning -- This isn't about sex. I post this because it reminded me that Bangkok--like most major cities--offers some wonderful opportunities to step back into the past in deserted and often hard to access locations. Christian has taken us to many of them around Thailand on his blog and I've found all a source of fascination. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. But for the more adventuresome, it can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Excerpted from CNN Ah, porn. Few words come with as many pre-loaded connotations and assumptions -- the promise of titillation, the thrill of taboo, the inherent air of seediness. Think poverty porn. Think food …

  21. Started by Lucky,

    We don't have a tech forum, so I would like to ask my question here. (Lucky said it would be okay.) Firefox, in a recent update, deleted my ad blocker. My cookies went down from the hundreds to the tens with the ad blocker.. Today, after the deletion, I had 429 new cookies. I don't want them. But having to delete every day is a pain. So, what is the best ad blocker I can use, and how can I keep Firefox from controlling it? Thank you!

  22. Started by Suckrates,

    It must be that time ? Please for financial help abound, but where are the minions ???? Public pleas for donations are swirling as Daddy's reserves are down to only 66%.... OUCH ! Might have to start selling some of those family Heirlooms to keep the Servers humming ? I guess members have finally started to figure out "the End doesnt justify the means" ? Everyone has one of THESE, don't they ? That new straw sun hat will just have to wait !

  23. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From NYTimes Got 18 hours and 45 minutes? That’s the length of a new flight between Singapore and Liberty International Airport in Newark. Service on what Singapore Airlines says will be the longest commercial flight in the world begins on Oct. 11. The flights will become daily beginning on Oct. 18. Singapore Airlines will be the first airline to use Airbus’s A350-900 U.L.R. (for ultra long range) planes, which have extra fuel capacity, are made of a carbon fiber that is lighter than the aluminum of traditional jets and burn less fuel because they have only two engines, compared with the four on many other long-haul jets. The flights will have 161 se…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am enjoying this season's first episode of World of Dance. So many talented artists!

  25. Started by Suckrates,

    Gay boys everywhere are in mourning with the announcement that 25 year old Boytoy NICK JONAS is off the market. Seems 35 year old Quantico actress Priyanka Chopra hooked her claws into him... Nick claims to have a preference for "older women" and is smitten with the Cougar since they met and attended last years Met Gala together.... The clock is ticking, but personally, I put the evil horns on this one.... Memorial Day Weekend (Nick in Yankees cap and Priyanka in yellow sweatshirt)

    • 0 replies
    • 727 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.