The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
-
- 0 replies
- 601 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 733 views
-
-
I have read about this study now on a few sites and I think of interest to see the testing results in further trials. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-44738642
-
- 1 reply
- 664 views
- 1 follower
-
-
"I've known you since you were knee-high to a grasshopper" "Well bless your heart" "Go pick a switch" "Don't let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha!" "I reckon he’s happier than a pig in slop." "It's hotter than a half-fucked fox in a forest fire".
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
From Bangkok Post The Marine Department is going to give facelifts to old ferry piers along a 35km stretch of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. It will start with three piers on Sathon, Ratchawong and Tha Din Daeng. (Photos by Krit Promsaka na Sakolnakorn) Property development is transforming land near the Chao Phraya River but one thing remains unchanged: A series of decrepit piers that lie along it. The condition of these wharves, with their wooden piers and floating rafts, has not improved for decades. Only basic maintenance work to keep them safe for use has been provided from time to time. Boat passengers can now expect change, however, because the …
-
I have loved watching the World Cup. I was sad for both Brazil and England's exit but the game yesterday was excellent and France did a great job. Great game!
-
- 2 replies
- 806 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Gain's new commercial is causing a lot of distress. Your thoughts? https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dt3G/gain-flings-the-sweet-smell-of-defeat
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
It has been a while since I have been on here. Left Bangkok to return to the States for four months. Visited friends and spent a lot of time with doctors for check-ups thanks to good ole Medicare. If the blond bastard attacks Medicare then he is a truly evil creep. Hope all of you have been well during my absence from here.
-
- 0 replies
- 771 views
-
-
MAE SAI, Thailand — The high-risk mission to extract 12 boys and their soccer coach from deep inside a flooded cave in Thailand faced growing fears Friday that weekend storms could make a complicated rescue almost impossible. Rain forecast for northern Thailand could refill the Tham Luang Nang Non cave with water, and alternate ways to bring the group out — through an opening in the mountainside above, or by drilling into the rock face — were not bearing fruit, authorities said. The boys and their 25-year-old coach were on a dry ledge inside the cave and were being looked after by Thai Navy SEALs and trained in the basics of diving in case they have to swim to s…
- 30 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
From CNN Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) — Air travelers, get ready for a new wide-body airliner that could be pulling up to your airport gate soon. The Airbus A330-900neo has wrapped up "route proving flights" in the United States, showing off its new engines, a wing redesign and a reimagined cabin. On Friday the jet flew from Chicago to Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, home of Delta Air Lines -- the world's second largest passenger carrier. Delta has 25 of these new planes on order, expected to enter their fleet next year. The A330-900neo is a new variant of the Airbus A330 family of long-haul twin-engine jets — with seating for about 287 in a …
-
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Your wry insight and "passion for the post" was missed, even for a week.... Now you can make up for lost time...?
-
Since my other "obscene" thread about July 4th was moved from here, I'll try another.... Have a Special Day Guys ! WHY cant we choose Both ? Will you be at the Beach..... OR the Pool ? A Boy-B-Q OR Maybe a Trump picnic ? Just remember, do your civic duty in November...VOTE VOTE VOTE ! Hopefully you'll even Bring home a NEW Playmate ???
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
- 3 replies
- 970 views
- 1 follower
-
Things have been a bit slow around here.. Tell us what you are up to, or WHO you are Up in ? "I found a Twink" Making connections ??? (I go "woof" all the time to guys, but they just hand me a Dog treat) READY ??
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
I met Frank years back through a mutual friend. It was just a brief encounter but he was lovely. I have seen this show many times and I also took my mother and aunts to it. It was a Las Vegas classic! It will be missed. https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/frank-marinos-divas-las-vegas-a-staple-on-the-strip-closes/
-
- 1 reply
- 811 views
- 1 follower
-
-
My husband and I visited Brazil for the first time this past week. OMG! We had read and heard about what transpires in Brazil and Club 117. After our week in Brazil, I see why they need a statue of Christ high up on a mountain with his arms stretched wide. After six days in Rio, the arms on that statue weren't the only things that had been stretched wide. We fly out of Miami on Wednesday. It was a late overnight flight so we arrived about 8 a.m. on Thursday. We mulled around all day at our Airbnb and surrounding area until I called Uber to transport us to Club 117. Uber arrived around 530 and it took us about 45 minutes to arrive at the Club. The neighborhood and street i…
- 14 replies
- 2k views
- 2 followers
-
Well YOU SHOULD Bitches ! She's the new pop culture phenomena.... (and the term is being used EVERYWHERE)
-
- 0 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
The 'trophy' react to a post means "thanks", not something like a top prize or a cut above a basic 'like'. Have I got this right?
- 14 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
Got this from a Brazilian friends FB post today: If you think your life goes wrong, imagine these siamese Twin(conjoined) brothers, in which one has declared gay and the other straight... but the ass is just one...
- 2 replies
- 877 views
-
Nick Jonas touched down in India this past weekend with Lady love Priyanka Chopra to meet her parents. Things are heating up quickly and look serious between the 2... " I need a moment "
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have been using Nespresso for years and love it. I like the choice of capsules and the variety they offer. I have not used any other pod system. Are there better choices for making good coffee?
- 30 replies
- 3.9k views
- 1 follower