Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. This will run against the feelings of our erstwhile leader who appears to be a super fan of Thailand but, so be it. I live here and have been doing so for 12 yeas now. I would not be here today if it were not for the man I live with and love. He is a super great guy. Unfortunately, this place is run by stupid people who live on corruption and a assbackward culture that prevents telling someone when they are doing something wrong. For this and several other reasons Thailand will never be better than a second-rate country. Check this out: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1051048-less-western-expats-arriving-than-ever-before-and-a-significant-fall-in-workin…

  2. Started by Lucky,

    Since it is slow here right now, I thought to indulge myself with a topic of interest to me. Perhaps others will find it interesting, or not. This morning at the gym there was a guy who I thought to be perfect looking. He had a Clark Kent look once he put his glasses on, but his face has all of the right lines, especially the jaw. He had very nice eyes, emphasized with the glasses. He was in gym clothes, and his proportions were equal to a guy who is quite fit without being considered too muscular. He has perfect calves. I didn't check the feet, sorry. His clothes fit very nicely. So, once this guy leaves the gym, does he lead the perfect life? Do his looks open…

  3. This might belong in another forum, but didn't want it to get lost, so here it is. I'm 54 now and used to have a CRAZY sex drive......recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and since taking pills to control that, I've noticed that I'm hardly horny and even if I force myself to watch a porn, it takes a little bit to get hard...I still do but just seems weird it's not immediate, I also take propecia to help prevent loss of hair and this has resulted in such a decrease in cum, sometimes I wonder if I actually came, lol. Also have read that this side affect will remain even if I stop the medication and that there are lawsuits about this, smh I'm going to see my…

  4. You will not see me on another Alaska Airlines flight! https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-couple-bumped-airline-seats-make-room-straight-couple-n895846

  5. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Coconuts Bangkok The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) will reopen Mahakan Fort as the city’s new park at today, three months after the eviction of the centuries-old community inside the fort. Bangkok Governor Asawin Kwanmuang said yesterday that the space inside the fort, which is now “spacious, green, peaceful, beautiful and safe,” will officially welcome the public at 5pm. The fort was originally built in 1783 to protect the then-new capital city, which was established just a year prior to construction. Nowadays, Mahakan Fort is one of the only surviving walled fortresses that remain of the old city. “From every angle, the fort’s elegance …

  6. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Coconuts Bangkok Last Friday, during rush hour, Bangkok’s skytrain briefly had that rarest of rarities — an open seat. Unfortunately, it was open for a very good reason. Someone had pooped on it. After the predictable juvenile laughter died down across the internet (yes, ours too), the BTS authorities let everyone in on a little secret: skytrain stations have toilets, and you can use them. Could this really be true? For years, the commuting public has been relying on a viral list of public restrooms near the BTS. Gotta go potty at Ploenchit? Race to the Park Ventures building. Can’t hold it near Sala Daeng? Silom Complex is conveniently connected to…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    When in Bangkok, I'm acutely aware of the need to stay hydrated. Some may accuse me of being a heretic, but I add ice to my draught beer when sitting at an outdoor cafe (got the idea from watching waiters drink beers purchased for them by customers). But when I get home, I slacken off and consequently seem more prone to dehydration. Think this added to the jet lag I'm just getting over. This was reinforced this morning while listening to American National Public Radio that featured a segment of how even a little dehydration can affect us. https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2018/07/30/632480321/off-your-mental-game-you-could-be-mildly-dehydrated

  8. Guest Larstrup
    Started by Guest Larstrup,

    There, I’ve said it. I’m alive, I’m vibrant and God Damn–it, I’m healthy and I’m alive.

  9. Started by TotallyOz,

    This list came out yesterday and it has one from Bangkok in the top 5. Gaggan https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-best-restaurants-2018/index.html

  10. Started by Suckrates,

    Sorry folks, for me, its Tiffany Haddish. I aint a hater but I just dont get it ? She's a comedian that AINT FUNNY. But what she is IS loud and ghetto, but there are thousands of girls that fill that criteria. She popped on the scene and rose quickly after her part in Girls Trip. She was "aight" in the film, but not the phenom they make her out to be. Usually when she come on, i leave.... But she's all over the place.... And her tagline "She Ready" reeks..... I am trying to figure out what she ready for ? I get it, black female comedians are rare, but dont give one a pass that doesnt really deserve it.... She aint no Whoopie Goldberg ! (…

  11. Guest Larstrup
    Started by Guest Larstrup,

    Sorry boys. It had to happen sometime. Justin Bieber popped the question to Hailey Baldwin Saturday night ... and she said yes!!! Two eyewitnesses who claim to have seen the proposal go down tell us it happened at a resort in the Bahamas. They say everyone was at a restaurant on the property doing salsa dancing when Justin's security told everyone to put their phones away, because something special was about to happen. We're told Justin then proposed in front of everyone. Another source with knowledge of the situation also also confirmed to TMZ that Justin and Hailey did, in fact, get engaged Saturday night. Justin and Hailey have been almost…

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I always knew it, but he comes out a bit more each year. I think he is bi with a lean toward women but I love the fact he is open. http://gayety.co/entertainment/celebs/harry-styles-a-little-bit-gay

  13. Started by Suckrates,

    With the a Northeastern Heat wave coming this weekend and scheduled for next week, is this guy dressed "work appropriate" ?' Or does it really just depend on your legs ?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by kokopelli,

    Seems like time travel is possible and Abe Lincoln proves it as you can see in this photo of him taken recently in Gettysburg, PA.

  15. I could not find a link to YouTube but this is going around on Thai social media. I found it very moving.

  16. Started by Latbear4blk,

    My blog's traffic reached the limit of the basic hosting package and I had to upgrade my account. Thank you to all the readers. They are right now starting to migrate everything to a new server, you may not be able to reach the blog if you try. Special thanks to @TotallyOz.

  17. It is not uncommon for all Thai boys to become a monk for a period of time to honor their parents. Often, it is a very short period of time but usually a few months. I doubt the Wild Boars will stay months but I think this is a beautiful gesture on their part for the Thai Navy Seal who died trying to save them. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/24/world/asia/thailand-cave-boys-monks.html

  18. Started by fedssocr,

    Sometimes I get lucky and happen to be around when various music events happen. Sadly I was not there for this Smallroom music label party from last week. But lots of great videos on YouTube including this one from Summer Stop led by the most gorgeous Thai twins Not sure why The Jukks wore dresses for their performance, but... And the beloved Gene Kasidit

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    NOTE -- To view selection of photos from collection, open link below and then click on link to museum. You'll see a series of rectangular links in Thai script. Click on these and you can view images that have English description. From Khaosod English An image of Khun Sanphakit Vijarna, winner of the 1920 Siam Motorcycle Racing 1920, riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle, Twin Cylinder 1920 Model. Photo: The National Gallery / Courtesy BANGKOK — Get a rare chance to see 19th century Siam through a series of images made by wet-plate collodion photography. A total of 150 photos taken between 1855 through 1935 in Thailand are showcased at Celebrating the Natio…

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  20. Guest BtmBearDad
    Started by Guest BtmBearDad,

    Hello! On the offline advice of a fellow patron of this hobby, I’ve joined up here and wanted to say hello to all! Bit about me - I have been a member and contributor on the other site in both it’s present and previous incarnations. While I haven’t been active there for a while (for a number of reasons) I do lurk/read and interact on the DMs/PMs there as well as offline with other members offering comments, advice, experiences/reviews as warranted. I’ve been a patron of this hobby we share on and off since the mid to late 90’s. Seems I’m now in one of the “on” phases, so always looking to get recommendations, give advice, share intel, etc.. i do rec…

  21. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I learned that films are shot in 24 frames per second and television is shot in 30 frames per second.

  22. Started by Suckrates,

    All the mystery hoopla about IHOP changing its name is now a done deal.... IHOP, who has decided to rebrand as IHOB, better know as International House of Burgers.... WTF ? BURGERS ???? I wont be eatting a burger at 7 am after an all-nighter at the sex club.... My body needs pancakes and syrup.... This should be interesting....

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  23. Started by RockHardNYC,

    I never found Frank Sinatra attractive, and I never thought much of his voice. I also never knew he remained close to his first wife Nancy long after their divorce in 1951. With a life like theirs comes a roller-coaster ride of tremendous joy, pain, and sorrow. And yet, somehow, love endured. It's a fascinating story. The obit: Nancy Barbato Sinatra, an Idol’s First Wife and Lasting Confidante, Dies at 101

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.