Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Terry4,

    Sorry Scooby I had no idea where to post this thread as I couldnt see a “ other Countries” forum . Anyway to begin I was quite lucky today, met a gay guy from the USA who also travels the World looking for boy cock. When I told him my interest in Black cock he told me of a place similar to Pattaya called Boca Chica beach in the Dominican Republic. Now I had no idea really where that was until I done a bit research and actually find he is right and have many guys available to entertain the many mostly Gay Americans who go there, although it seems many European also. Can I ask if anyone has been to Boca Chica ?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  2. Being new to this forum , like all of us I try to put a personality and perceived lifestyle to the various posters. Most times I have been wrong on meeting up with members and they are totally different that what I imagined. Just wondered if anyone here wants to tell us about your life and lifestyle. No need to answer everything if you don't wish just put N/A on questions you don't want to answer But let's start with these Age ( can put decade instead of actual) where do you currently live? Work or past work was? Where did you grow up? If retired what age did you retire? If your still working when do you plan to retire? Do you plan to reti…

  3. Started by Suckrates,

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by t0oL1,

    So a startup company in the USA is offering an anti-aging blood transfusion from a younger donor to older recipient to counteract aging for the high high price of just $8000 for two pints transfused of HIV tested type-matched blood from a 16-26 year old donor. Certainly this could be done in Thailand for 1/10 the cost and still make plenty of money for the clinic/donor. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ambrosia+transfusions&bext=mcr&atb=v119-6__&ia=web

  5. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Excerpts from Khaosod English Sellers take to the streets to take back the streets for vending Tuesday at the Government House in Bangkok. BANGKOK — Top city officials said they will continue to clear vendors from the capital’s sidewalks despite a groundswell of opposition from Bangkok vendors. After frustrated sellers marched to demand the policy be rolled back and closed areas allowed to reopen, the provincial governor and his deputy said they will advance the campaign to new areas, including Chinatown. “City Hall’s policy has made clear that vendors can not come back to areas that have already been regulated,” said Deputy Gov. Sakoltee Phattiyakul, wh…

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    The actor was one of my favorites 30 years back. Smoky and the Bandit was what I aspired to be and even had a car once that was similar. https://www.npr.org/2018/09/06/614547035/burt-reynolds-swaggering-star-actor-has-died-at-82?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180906

  7. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Under normal conditions (whatever that means), I don't have a problem with tattoos. Some of them I find quite beautiful and sexy. But I guess I am a less-is-more kind of guy. When a beautiful guy takes his beautiful skin and destroys it with so-called body art, the first question that comes to my mind is, "Does this guy hate himself?" With Justin, I ask, "Does he hate being a star? Does he hate being constantly stared at? Are the extreme tattoos a side-affect of extreme fame? A way to get many people to turn away and stop looking?" I realize that covering your beautiful body and skin with so-called body art may not be an act of self hate. Perhaps I'm projecting a bia…

  8. Started by RA1,

    I hope everyone has a nice Labor Day holiday. Personally I will be playing with puppies and drinking beer with my sister. Best regards, RA1

  9. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    Thailand ‘best country for people’, says travel survey Breaking News September 05, 2018 17:02 By The Nation Thais have been voted the best people in the world in an online survey by Conde Nast Traveller magazine, a leading US source of travel features. Thailand won in the category of “Best Country for People” in the 2018 annual award. The award honours “the best that the travel world has to offer”. Other categories include hotels, airlines, ski resorts, islands and architecture. In addition, Thailand came third in the “Best Country” category after Italy and Greece . Two hotels – the Mandarin Oriental in Bangkok and Six Senses on Kho Yao Noi – came fo…

  10. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From South China Morning Post Bangkok is sinking. How will Thailand’s capital cope when flooding disaster strikes again? With the weight of skyscrapers contributing to the city’s gradual descent into water, Bangkok has become a victim of its own frenetic development As Bangkok prepares to host climate-change talks, the sprawling city of more than 10 million is itself under siege from the environment, with dire forecasts warning it could be partially submerged in just over a decade. A preparatory meeting begins Tuesday in Thailand’s capital for the next UN climate conference, a crunch summit in Poland at the end of 2018 to set rules on reducing greenhouse …

  11. Started by DivineMadman,

    I'm always on the hunt for good food around Bangkok. A contributor to the Bangkok Foodies group has put together this excellent list as a parting gift before she leaves town. https://peaktan.com/bangkok-eats-by-area/ (I should note that it's not an exhaustive list. Maybe members can add their favorites to this thread if they want.)

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Love her music and she will be missed!

  13. Started by RockHardNYC,

    Emmy Rossum makes surprise announcement that she is leaving "Shameless." Emmy Rossum is a major talent. She deserved an Emmy. Her announcement is a bit wordy. I've always been surprised she lasted nine seasons with this show, and the show lasted that long. In spite of Shameless having the worst character on television (Frank), but a mighty fine actor in William H. Macy, Shameless managed to stay relevant with very devoted fans. Just when I thought I was ready to give up on the various plots, the writers took a fascinating arch and glued me in further. However, unless they show more man-ass like they used to, I can't imagine this show without Emmy Rossum. She was…

  14. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Coconuts Bangkok It’s got a champagne bar at the top and a magnolia theme so understated you have to study the details to find it, making itself seen in the interior’s curving lines and varying shades of cream. The Waldorf-Astoria Bangkok is classy like that. And, hey — it opened its doors to the public today. Sixty stories high and with 171 rooms, it’s in the center of the city at Ratchaprasong Intersection, between BTS stations Siam and Rachadamri. It’s the high-end hotel chain’s first Southeast Asian address. Most of the design is neutrals and designer Andre Fu — the man behind Singapore’s Fullerton Bay Hotel and Hong Kong’s The Upper House — told Coco…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. From eturbonews.com The Thailand eVisa will be pre-launched in four test countries before the end of the year: the United Kingdom, France, China, and the United Arab Emirates. One of the ways that travelers will be able to process their applications is through thailandvisa.net, a non-governmental website which provides travel advice and assistance to visa applicants. Citizens of the four chosen countries will be able to apply online for the Thai Visa without going to a Thai embassy or consulate. The application process will be straightforward and will only take a matter of minutes to complete. Applicants will just need to complete the online form by answering a se…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    NOTE -- What do you do all day? is a question that frequently arises on the boards. Christianpfc, Vinapu and Divine Madman are among those who have recently contributed answers. Their initial destinations can turn out to be a stepping off point for unplanned additional adventures as they allow themselves to get lost en route back and discover other experiences along the way. So here's one more potential activity that may tempt us to go astray. From The Nation Culture Minister Vira Rojpojchanarat on Wednesday visited Thailand’s National Museum in Bangkok to observe the preservation process for the ancient cannon unearthed from beneath Sanam Luang last weeke…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    NOTE -- The dollar has been strengthening vs the baht since early April and was trading at $32.12 at time of this posting. You can check current exchange rates for all currencies at the following link. https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ From Bloomberg News Thailand’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged near a record low, and said it doesn’t feel pressure to join a global wave of tightening that’s swept along some peers in Southeast Asia. Monetary policy committee members voted unanimously to hold the one-day bond repurchase rate at 1.5 percent, where it’s been since 2015, according to a Bank of Thailand statement on its website on Wedn…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Since my 31st birthday passed earlier this month, I've been self assesing my place in my 10 years as an escort. This seems to stem from a variety of things, including a general void of support from the people around me...which I'm looking to change. I have some friends who don't even consider what I do a job, and regularly voice it. Those people I've already began eliminating from life, as having never been in the business, they can't offer much constructive to say. When I have a bad day, instead of suggesting traveling together or doing a new photo session, or selling my private gallery, they suggest I look into other "jobs". From coming into 30 last year, I've dev…

  19. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    If so, I'd be interested in your comments.

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  20. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Bangkok Post The next two weeks will be the last for Dusit Zoo, the country's first, and still most popular, zoo. On Aug 31, the 80-year-old national institution will shut its gates for good. Its 1,000-plus animals will be relocated temporarily to six public zoos for three years until the construction of a new zoo at Klong 6 in Pathum Thani province is complete. Yet, when Bangkok Post visited recently, there was hardly a sense of impending doom about the place. The animals remained proudly displayed in their areas while all facilities were open as usual. There wasn't even a sign notifying visitors of the zoo's forthcoming closure. Director of Dusi…

  21. Guest marylander1940
    Started by Guest marylander1940,

    Thanks for the short membership but considering how warm it is out there I'd rather go hiking (something we all should do more often ) instead of positing on here. I was time-out from daddy's because I posted a picture the Mgt. of the site considered to be of an underage man. I would have never done something like this on purpose, I don't recall which picture it was but I'm sorry I did and I will apologized when I'm allowed back for having done it. I always reported pics of butt holes, hard cocks, etc to the mgt following its rules. I had a thread of guys under 25 and I won't post any more pics of men who look below that age to avoid causing concern with my actions. …

  22. Rest in Peace. I loved many of his works.

  23. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From Bangkok Post Thai tradition: Sanam Chai Station was designed by renowned Thai architect, Pinyo Suwankiri, a 1994 National Artist in the Visual Arts. The station, expected to open in September of next year, is one of four that will not just become transit points but a feast for the eyes due to their decoration. Subway stations can be more than just spaces where commuters try to hectically get on or off the train. Across the world, there are well-designed and elaborately ornate metro stations like in Moscow, where stepping onto the subway station can be described as a visit to a small museum or art space. Soon, Bangkok commuters can also get a taste of…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  24. Guest reader
    Started by Guest reader,

    From the BBC Booking a flight from London to Sydney can paint a telling picture of the big change in global air travel in recent years. It is the same if you are looking to fly from Bangkok to Los Angeles. Or from Singapore to New York. In all three cases, the cheapest tickets these days are often offered by a Chinese airline. Take the London to Sydney route. Using one of the best-known flight-finder websites to search for a ticket to fly out and back on two dates picked at random - 30 October and 12 November - the cheapest available, at the time of writing, was quoted by China Southern Airlines. Meanwhile, if you wanted to fly between Bangkok and Los Ang…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  25. "(Asia Argento) gave him (the 17-year-old actor) alcohol to drink and showed him a series of notes she had written to him on hotel stationery. Then she kissed him, pushed him back on the bed, removed his pants and performed oral sex, the document says. She climbed on top of him and the two had intercourse, the document also says. The documents include a selfie dated May 9, 2013, of Ms. Argento, who was 37 at the time, lying in bed with Mr. Bennett" You simply can't make this stuff up. Just one month after Ms. Argento makes her claim against Harvey Weinstein, assuming the mantel of "leader" in the MeToo movement, she cuts a $380,000 legal deal to pay off her…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.