Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/04/judge-to-declare-ohios-ban-on-gay-marriage-unconstitutional/

  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I have responded to Michael’s recent post about this Board being ‘ruined’ and suggested that some posters may be put off by my volume of posts. As I said, ‘fair enough’. This, though, may put some off gaythailand for life, as it is going to be a long blog-type series of posts featuring personal experiences! So anyone put off by that, please just avoid them. Many who fly from the USA to BKK for vacations do so on airlines which require a plane change at the city’s Narita airport. Most, I suspect, just endure the shortish layover, get on to the next flight and then sleep on the final hop to Bangkok. I wonder how many actually think of stopping over in Tokyo to find out …

    • 25 replies
    • 13.6k views
  3. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  4. Started by ihpguy,

    I really didn't know if it was possible, but....guess what, it is no longer enough to spell it out for you. And as Roseanne said,"it just goes to show you. If it's not one thing, it's another."

    • 0 replies
    • 738 views
  5. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    I knew it the minute I saw the envelope in today's mail. The Institute for Urologic Excellence was writing to honor me for my skills in pissing. Finally, the day has come when the whole world will know what a steady stream of gold I am capable of. Guys have been complimenting me for years, but that's not the same as national recognition! I can imagine being sought out for interviews, asked to demonstrate my specialty- the wall blast. I might even let people see my finely-tuned instrument. But no! It appears that they think I might be interest in a Urolift! Can you imagine? A Urolift, for me? I don't even know what that is. So, I looked at the shiny, yellow brochure, uns…

  6. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    Hepatitis C , eradicated by 2030? New combination drug therapy proves very effective in hepatitis C treatments Date: April 12, 2014 Source: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Summary: Treatment options for the 170 million people worldwide with chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) are evolving rapidly, although the available regimens often come with significant side effects. Two multi-center clinical trials show promise for a new option that could help lead to both an increase in patients cured with a much more simple and tolerable all oral therapy. A new 12-week single tablet regimen of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir have proven to be highly effective in treating a…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Speculation has risen again as to who Prince Harry's father really is. The GLOBE magazine this week claims the prince wants Prince Charles to take a DNA test to prove once and for all who the real father is. If it turns out NOT to be Charles that leaves the door wide open for guessing who his real father is. The most common theory is James Hewitt who Diana admitted having an affair with. Should this be true I'm sure we will never see it acknowledged by Buckingham Palace. Could this throw a wrench into the question of succession? What is your opinion - who is the real father? Personally I vote for Hewitt. The resemblance to too spooky to be a coincidence.

  8. A Canadian man, taking part in an education conference in Philadelphia, was sexually assaulted, beaten and robbed after meeting another man on the popular gay dating and hookup app Grindr. The 34-year-old victim, whose identity we are withholding, tells NBC10.com exclusively that he invited the suspect to his hotel room inside the Hilton Home 2 Suites at 12th and Arch Streets around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday after talking with him over Grindr. When the suspect arrived, the man says he was held up at gunpoint and sexually assaulted. “The whole thing was just a giant blur. I was scared and I kept thinking if i just do what he says, then he'll just go away," the man said. F…

  9. Guest parisrio2000
    Started by Guest parisrio2000,

    I notice many here talking about how much they love the dick size of their favorite boys. I wonder if this is true or just people bragging and trying to sound like they're on TV? Because they're supposed to believe this? I'm skeptical. I've been with a few boys (mostly in Brazil) and dick size was never the deciding factor of whether I hired them or liked my encounter with them. One of my favorite boys was on the small side in fact. He was incredibly handsome though and had a nice body and it looked fine on him. Judging by the number of clients he got, including repeat clients, the other guys didn't care about his size either (and he was total top). So how important is…

  10. Started by MsGuy,

    Ok apparently this practical joke has had an on-line life of over a decade, but it's taken that long for the meme to penetrate me deep thru the hills and hollers of Mississippi. For me this is damned near the Platonic ideal of a prank. It's mean, painful, humiliating and funny as hell w/o going quite far enough to subject the prankster or his accomplice to criminal sanctions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iVEKF6YT2Qg And, like a good magic trick, it leaves the prankee frustrated and baffled . Execute it properly and you can whack the poor victim over and over again. (Don't do this at home, kids. )

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Apparently Andrew Christian is looking for new models. This is a pic of the last model he hired. HOTT

    • 0 replies
    • 697 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    These totally NSFW, anatomically enhanced silicon sex dolls are so real they’re creepy.

  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A9P17wI58A

  14. How To Book Your Next Plane Ticket To Get The Best Deal You already know that you should be booking your plane ticket 54 days before take-off (if all else fails, you should usually book between 104 to 29 days pre-trip). And while that's all fine and good, there are various nitty-gritty details you should be paying attention to when buying that ticket -- like day of flight and where to book. Luckily, the experts seem to agree on a few key points. Here are some of the tips we found most useful and you might too, so we're passing them along to you. Rick Seaney of FareCompare.com, CheapAir.com and the folks at Hopper.com all agree: To get the best fares, you shou…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Guest ButtWilde
    Started by Guest ButtWilde,

    I am going to be spending the night in the downtown Tampa Bay area tomorrow night (sat 4/12) and would appreciate any help or suggestions on choosing a hotel close to popular bars. I've found a listing of gay bars in the area of Ybor City but do not necessarily trust them to be true because they are sparse on details and information. A stripper bar would be a bonus but not even sure if there are any there. I'd like to find an upscale hotel close by so I won't have to drive because I intend on consuming some (OK many) adult beverages as it will be my 60th B'day. I haven't been in a gay bar in probably close to 15 years as the last 7 I have been a full-time caretaker for m…

  16. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    From Fashion Cares 2014, a large number of hot men are photographed by Kevin Tachman. A sample: And many more! http://backstageat.com/fashion/jeffrey-fashion-cares-2014/

    • 2 replies
    • 891 views
  17. Started by AdamSmith,

    This seems rather brilliantly to share vital elements with participation here, and with life in general. http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Brain_of_Morbius

    • 1 reply
    • 756 views
  18. Started by Suckrates,

    Looks like he's gettin a "liitle pooch" ???

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Guest StevenDraker
  20. Guest StevenDraker
    Started by Guest StevenDraker,

    The mysterious amnesiac man who turned up in Norway but could not remember his name or where he was from has been identified by the Czech police, their counterparts in Oslo said on Wednesday. “We were informed tonight through Interpol that the Czech police had identified the man,” Oeyvind Torgersen, an Oslo police official told AFP. “The Czech police went to his parents… we know his identity,” said Torgersen, but adding no further details. The information may help bring to an end months of fruitless search to find out the identity of the man who spoke English with a Slavic accent, and known only as “John Smith”. The news came just a day after Norwe…

    • 0 replies
    • 827 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Get Real is an organization that works with high school students on issues around bullying and homophobia. They got a bunch of fraternity and sorority members from Western university to talk about their gay and lesbian brothers and sisters, and how they’re welcome to the Greek family. It seems especially timely as so many high school seniors are preparing to decide where they’re headed to college, and what they might do there.I never considered the Greek life particularly LGBT friendly, but that was based on me being in college 20 years ago. Times have changed.

    • 0 replies
    • 657 views
  22. Guest ButtWilde
    Started by Guest ButtWilde,

    So I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is ButtWilde. Well, it's not actually ButtWilde, but I had to create one of those user name thingy's which I am not very good at doing. I wanted and tried to be clever with my username but that didn't work too well as they all ended up sounding so dreadful and non-relative. So I said to myself, why not go with something you commonly experience, look at or enjoy? Well, that sounded good to me at first, but gyros & fries and your anti virus software definitions are out of date sounded too invasive to my personal privacy. So as luck would have, I clicked on a previously opened tab on my browser and there, in all i…

  23. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    Mozilla has named Brandon Eich as CEO, this despite his donation to the Proposition 8 efforts to undo gay marriage in California. So, I tried to use Chrome, which was horribly slow...before it crashed. I am on Safari now, but Firefox and Chrome had all of my shortcuts ready to go, Safari does not. Any suggestions?

  24. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    Those cute little padlocks you see on website hat want you to know how safe they are have been picked and opened. They are no longer safe. http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/08/flaw-found-in-key-method-for-protecting-data-on-the-internet/?hp So it is suggested that if you use a password manager like Lastpass, they will have fixed that bug and you can be safe again. Is that true? I tried a password manager and it was such a heavy intrusion on my computer use that I uninstalled it. Anyone recommend Lastpass?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.