The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
In this pic, two of the guys on the swim team are gay, the others are not. Can you point out the two gay guys without researching it? Make your choices left to right, numbered one to five!
-
- 20 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Warning: *NSFGE* I am not sure which is scarier or funner. The thought of having the chance to trash a McDonald's, eating an endless stream of their softserve ice cream or watching a nearly-nude woman dressed only in a g-string? https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PZggdRqEkxs NSFGE = Not Safe For Gay Eyes
-
Welllllll it is that time of year again. I have already purchased my airfare and booked my hotel If any of you are interested in joining LurkerSpeaks and myself for dinner Saturday night please let us know. Please not that the parade is on SATURDAY 4/5/2014 and the festival is held both Saturday and Sunday. There will be a get together Sunday night as well before heading to Dicks 2-4-1 night. https://phoenixpride.org/
- 17 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Jim Romenesko, the jounalism blogger,- jimromenesko.com- posts the story of a photo from a high-school wrestling match, and how it was cropped by Facebook: Georgina Rocha, digital content supervisor at the Visalia (CA) Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register, tells me she deleted the post below after “a handful” of commenters complained about the way it was cropped by Facebook. (Some blamed the paper for it.) She says the post was up from noon to 2:50 p.m. today and had 1,000 views; most of the Gannett paper’s Facebook posts get between 300 and 600 views, according to Rocha.
- 1 reply
- 809 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am not a sports guy, so sports is hard for me to enjoy. But, I have been watching this stud from U. Connecticut. IMHO, he is perfection.
-
- 0 replies
- 779 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have a boy I have been seeing for over a year now. He is currently 19 years old. We met when he answered an ad I posted on CL. He is supposedly straight. He is somewhat limited in what he does. It basically is him getting blown and/or him fucking. But that is usually all right by me...LOL.. My "donation" to him is small.. usually $40..He texts me when he is short of funds, and if I am available, he comes over. It is always very quick. He is usually in and out within 15 minutes. For the past few months, he has been living with his girlfriend and her family after his family threw him out. I haven't gotten to the bottom of that story yet.. Anyways. yesterday, I had just…
- 17 replies
- 2.4k views
-
I posted previously about the hot guys at the Home Depot near me....
- 1 reply
- 860 views
-
OH YES, A Very Happy Birthday !
- 4 replies
- 913 views
-
Sure, no doubt Palm Springs is a great place to host a weekend for posters on message boards, but has anyone thought about Zurich? Why not? They have the biggest "wellness" club in town there, and it's called, of all things, Paragonya. So say ya! I think Oz should sponsor us all a trip to Zurich! We're all forearmed! Paragonya Wellness ClubMühlegasse 11 | map | website | facebook | +41 44 252 6666 | Weekday opening times: 11:30 - 23:00 Weekend opening times: 11:30 - 23:00 Branded as the biggest “gay wellness club” in Zurich and spread over two floors, Paragonya is in a central location and hosts different events – check website for details when you are in town. …
- 25 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
or on My Knees for............................ Yup, it's Greg Rutherford This sexy British long jumper jumped out of his clothes for a Cosmo shoot this month! The 2012 London Olympic champion did the shoot to raise awareness for Cancer Research UK. HOT and charitable...... the perfect combo...... In my Fantasy, his "Olympic tool" is also a "long jumper"..... Dayum boy...... GOD Save the Queen !
-
- 1 reply
- 872 views
-
-
And, Adam Smith, we're talking sheets of toilet paper here. Consumer Reports* says that the average American uses 46 sheets of toilet paper a day. Surely our conservationist minds cause us to use less, if not our neatness and attention to detail. So, how many sheets a day do us boytoys use? *Kimberly Clark is the source
- 22 replies
- 2.2k views
-
I read an article today suggesting that many folks now feel less safe because of MH370. So, I pose the question. Safety is partly technology and part attitude. But how safe one feels may be 90+% emotion. Therefore if you were nervous about flying before, probably you still are. If you thought it thrilling, probably you still do. If you took it matter of factly as the best option to get from here to there, you probably still feel that way but you tell me. I have no problem with increased amount and frequency of aircraft data being transmitted by SATCOM. All that stuff is being stored and reported now anyway. I have no problem with international traffic having pas…
- 22 replies
- 2.1k views
-
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
I guess this is one way to do it. http://boardingarea.com/onemileatatime/2014/04/04/join-the-mile-high-club-in-las-vegas-with-love-cloud/
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
new video from co-directors Silas Howard and Erin Greenwell reflecting the Polk Street in the 1970's I was very much a part of this scene. Someday I will tell all about my experiences of this era. I am not ashamed of what I did during this time of my life rather it is not something everyone might fully understand, It was both the best of times and a time of personal destruction that would snowball into a very dark period of my life, I will say that I miss the Polk street scene very much. Not just the incredibly hot guys that could be had for a very low price compared to what working fellas ask for today- but the fun bars we had back then.Nothing like that scene ex…
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
I had forgotten how many victims have been in this series. Take a look. . .
-
Seth Rogen: “Zac Efron’s Whole Body Designed Just to Point to His D*ck”http://teamcoco.com/video/seth-rogen-zac-efron-man-crush
-
I do not follow the NYY but find The Captain an interesting and good citizen as well as player. How well is he doing in his farewell season so far? There are almost no NYY games broadcast in my area unless I subscribe to a MLB premium service to which I would scarcely have time to watch AND it is the "wrong" league. So, I depend upon the meager wire services and the occasional internet report for additional information. What can you advise me? Best regards, RA1
-
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/03/technology/personaltech/sweeping-away-a-search-history.html?ref=business I was wondering what the more tech savvy here thought about this article. I don't think my search history is particularly embarrassing, and the ads which seem to be tailored to me are usually worthless or out of date. For example, after I have purchased a ticket to Bangkok, I get ads trying to get me to purchase a ticket to Bangkok! Recently, I looked up the conditions for a credit card that gives Hilton points, and now I get dozens of ads a day for that card. But, they won't sell me on it. Naturally, the idea that our searches are being monitored is not welcome. B…
-
- 2 replies
- 659 views
-
-
Visitors to the National September 11 Memorial Museum will see a large quotation on a wall. But behind Virgil's quote is a story of blood and murder. The quotation reads: "No Day Shall Erase You From The Memory of Time" and is in reality a tribute to two dead soldier-lovers, Nisus and Euryalus. Yet for the Museum, it encloses the some-8000 remains of unidentified victims of the World Trade Towers collapse, thus making it a central point for visitors. Since Virgil's quote lionizes two dead soldiers, lovers, who have just annihilated an enemy camp, folks are wondering how appropriate it is for a memorial to civilian dead. The quote doesn't speak of a nameless "you," w…
-
-
For all my fellow Dead Heads, did anyone else catch who Mary at Terminus was (the lady at the grill)? She also played a character on another show a few years ago..
-
- 6 replies
- 975 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just incredible that a company can be so callous to the life-threatening consequences of their faulty product. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/01/business/cobalts-were-seen-as-lemons-from-start-state-data-shows.html?emc=edit_th_20140401&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=65920222&_r=0
-
- 3 replies
- 889 views
-
-
I read the headline, then read it again then the whole article dated1 April 2014. Sadly this was no joke. The research could have meant the world to so many. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/01/rising-japanese-scientist-fabricated-heralded-stem-cell-research-lab-says/?tid=hp_mm
-
- 1 reply
- 691 views
-