The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
The 13 Worst Supermarkets in America in 2014 By Beth Braverman 15 hours ago Read this article at: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/13-worst-supermarkets-america-2014-193800530.html
- 29 replies
- 3.1k views
-
Sean posted this latest picture of the progress he's making with his body. SO HOT. . .
-
In a parody of the new hit song #SELFIE, let's take on a #DICKPIC
-
-
New Blood Pressure Guidelines May Take Millions of Americans Off Meds Read this copyrighted article at: http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/hsn/new-blood-pressure-guidelines-may-take-millions-of-americans-off-meds
- 13 replies
- 1.7k views
-
Still on Windows XP? Here’s Some Bad Advice Rafe Needleman Mar 28, 2014 Windows XP is dying. On April 8, Microsoft will stop supporting the ancient operating system that was released in 2001 — and at one point was used by 400 million people. You might think that an operating system that was actually engineered in the late 90s would be fully obsolete and unused by now. After all, since XP came out, Microsoft has released several major replacement versions: Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (recently upgraded to Windows 8.1). But there’s something about Windows XP. It’s basic, stable, fast enough, and good enough for a lot of people. It’s still running on more th…
-
It was over an hour ago and you had to be in Southern California to know what I'm talking about, but we just got a quake near Fullerton/La Habra. They say it's a 5.1. You could feel it across the San Gabriel valley--even as far as Huntington Beach. I heard what sounded like rolling thunder; there was no question it was a quake: the ground rolled gently. Earthquakes are impressive things. In your face, San Francisco!
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
I have it from reliable sources that today is the birthday of the world famous Totally Oz.. Here is wishing you a happy, joyous birthday filled with candles of all shapes and sized to BLOW out..
- 11 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Always had a thing for him. Though not what he was ten years ago, I'd still make a go of it. Today... Over the years....
-
- 1 reply
- 4.2k views
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
Hanyu Yuzuru did it again. He is so good..
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-
http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/creator-of-tvs-batman-lorenzo-semple-jr-dies-at-91-1201149758/
-
- 1 reply
- 964 views
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRDdiu_PF30
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
I am 53 years old. I have never stepped foot in a jail cell. I have never been arrested. I have no "record" of any sort. I am a restaurant manager, so i work around lot of younger (late teens, early 20 year olds) people.. It seems like so many of them get arrested, spend time in jail, have records, are on probation, etc.. I just don't get it.. what happened to make it so common place today?
- 19 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Anyone watching "The Vikings" on History channel? I just binge watched the first season. There is a new Viking in town this season. OMG. so HOT. Bjorn is his name.
-
Watching Billy Graham's son Franklin give this interview tells me that Satan is alive in Christianity. Except, he is not outside of the churches, he is inside. An ultimate insider. This guy is a pig! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/interview-franklin-graham-homophobic_n_5035640.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063
-
- 2 replies
- 840 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
The toilet papers that top Consumer Reports’ tests Consumer Reports – 16 hours ago See this copyrighted report at: http://shopping.yahoo.com/news/the-toilet-papers-that-top-consumer-reports--tests-001516205.html
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
For those of you who are both "House of Cards" and "Game of Thrones" fans then you will get a kick out of this. I present to you "HOUSE OF THRONES".
-
I hadn't heard about this one before... here is a little about him... http://www.queerty.com/13-things-we-learned-from-the-bi-dude-with-two-penises-reddit-ama-20140103/ and here is what everyone wants, the pictures..
-
What's the best source to find cute twinks with reasonable rates?
-
Simple question, but he's about perfect. Perfect body, beautiful face ...very nice personality. Manly and friendly. He's good but I've never been able to meet an escort like him in real life? Do they exist, and where? He seems to be Russian, if I go to Russia can you find guys like that there who'll do it for money? Brazil is my general destination for this, and I like Brazilian guys a lot, but I want a guy who looks like Freddy Jhones and it seems like white guys in the USA and West Europe just don't do it for money and are less bisexual in general? (they'd probably do it for money but a lot more than I can afford, living standards are so high...)
-
Are these rankings of the NSFW Best Butts in Hollywood accurate?
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
The top 12 used vehicles most likely to sell for less than $10,000 By Justin Hyde March 21, 2014 12:44 PM Motoramic The average new car in the United States commanded a price of about $32,000 last month — a jump of nearly 4 percent from a year earlier, according to market trackers at TrueCar. More than ever, a new car or truck has become a luxury purchase; these days, even the cheapest new cars — say a Nissan Versa Note, Chevy Spark or Mitsubishi Mirage — start around $13,000. That's been a boon to the used-car market, where used car prices have risen as well; the median second-hand vehicle now sells for about $16,000. But what if you're someone who needs a v…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-