The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
The times, they are a-changing...... Nick Jonas is bulking up, to the delite of all us gays And Neil Patrick Harris is Shrinking, for his Broadway turn in the musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch !
-
- 0 replies
- 876 views
-
-
We have a group of us who actually post when we visit the website, but there are substantial numbers of guys who have gone to the trouble of registering, coming up with a user name, and then never posting. No doubt they all have their individual reasons for becoming lurkers. Registration and signing in are often necessary to see pictures that otherwise only show up as code. But, I do periodically look at the names of those here who are lurking at that particular moment. I find many of the user names interesting. Also, I note that some lurkers are here almost as much as I am. One in particular is here quite often. For awhile I thought he might be one of Oz's background a…
- 24 replies
- 2.5k views
-
For quite some time, I've been staying off both boards. Mostly because I've been busy with college and everything. However I now really wonder why I have logins on either website at all. I guess my foray into the dark world of male escorts was interesting but as I've said before, I'm too much of a nice guy to really deal with the stuff that goes on behind the back doors. Besides which, I don't really have a job and I'm gonna have to fight like heck to get another one eventually anyway. Anyway the bottom line is that I really don't feel like I fit in so I was wondering what's the point of keeping a login id. The escorts that I had a pleasure to meet were interesting but …
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
Take a look at the list but there are some great hotels I have stayed at. The one in Sao Paulo is basic but excellent with a great area and very safe. The Intercontinental Hotel in Mumbai has a great ocean front view and easy area to walk to find restaurants. The hotel in Fortaleza is VERY basic but clean and great ocean in front of you. You can't beat 5,000 points for one night! http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/global/redeem-rewards/pointbreaks
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV9_ivcKZw0
-
- 0 replies
- 794 views
- 1 follower
-
-
*runs into room gesturing wildly and waving hands frantically* HELP!!!! HELP!!!!! FIRE! FIRE!!!!!! ZOMBIES!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Some are really funny. http://youtu.be/vtJ3wGVXvUU
-
New York Times pits Galaxy S5 against iPhone 5s, says competition isn’t even close By Zach Epstein Last week, we took an in-depth look at Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 smartphone to see how it compared with the HTC One (M8). While the competition was certainly intense, in the end we called HTC’s new flagship phone the best Android smartphone in the world. In terms of sales, however, the M8 will never compete with the Galaxy S5. Even HTC knows that. Apple’s flagship iPhone 5s is the only smartphone that sits at the top of the food chain alongside the Galaxy S5 when it comes to sales, and The New York Times recently pitted these two leading smartphones against each othe…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
“The voter is less important than the man who provides money to the candidate,” he said. “It’s really wrong.” Justice Steven's show retired in 2012 said. And, he proposes a constitutional amendment to void Citizen's United. Who in their right mind can disagree with this? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/22/us/politics/justice-stevenss-prescription-for-giant-step-in-wrong-direction.html?hp&_r=0
- 1 reply
- 807 views
- 1 follower
-
Here's a decent performance of "You Raise Me Up" from Only Boys Aloud. It's a performance at the 2012 Eisteddfod, so it's in Welsh. Even if you don't like choral music, there may be something else to pique your interest.
-
I was surprised they waited so long to abandon the landing.
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
I bet that title got your attention. I know other things are commemorated this day; however, were he still alive, Hitler would turn 125 years old today. A nasty man by all accounts, who is, nonetheless, a compelling character; a warning for all political systems about the perils of power.
-
A bargain at any price. Instead of the white-elephant Space Station, why doesn't NASA fund things like this? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/10776057/Astronauts-plan-250-million-asteroid-telescope-to-stop-disaster.html
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
Kate Middleton and Prince Harry's older brother in New Zealand.
-
- 4 replies
- 849 views
-
-
If you haven't seen this viral video on YouTube yet, here it is ...
-
National TV Ad for safe sex testing. FABULOUS! http://www.thegailygrind.com/2014/04/18/hilarious-thai-surprise-birthday-ad-shows-us-every-young-horny-gay-teenagers-worst-nightmare/#.U1GNIBpuZFg.facebook
-
- 0 replies
- 779 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Behold - The 6-layer Pizza Cake Created and to be sold by Boston Pizza chain, with over 400 locations across Canada..... I'm booking my flight now.... Where are my traveling utensils ?
-
The president of Ireland paid an historic visit to England a few weeks ago and was received by Queen Elizabeth. The link below is to a YouTube video that captures some of the behind-the-scenes discussions between the two heads of states and their spouses.
-
- 1 reply
- 800 views
-
-
An Alabama woman has been charged with murder after allegedly fatally shooting her son’s boyfriend. Tuscaloosa County Deputies said that 51-year-old Anita T. Hill’s son was “involved in a long-term relationship” with 36-year-old Jamie R. Johnson. According to deputies, the three agreed to meet at Love’s Truck Stop in McCalla on Monday to talk. Investigators determined that the group talked for a while and then Hill’s son returned to his vehicle. Hill and Johnson continued speaking for a few more minutes. When Johnson turned to walk away, Hill shot him in the back. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/15/alabama-woman-guns-down-sons-gay-lover-at-truck-stop/ Read the full…
- 10 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
Here's the scenario: you have to decide between someone young and inexperienced--could be a twink or a mink--or somone 15 or so years old, say late 30's. The older guy has much more experience in the sack. Which to you go for and why?
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
10 worst states for retirement security April 17, 2014 If you think you’re financially ready for retirement, where you live can make a difference, according to a recent report that finds that nearly every state falls short in key areas that measure retirement readiness. If you live in Wyoming or Alaska, where retirement income is untaxed, you may fare better. The report, recently presented at the National Institute on Retirement Security’s fifth annual retirement policy conference, gauges the relative performance of the fifty states and the District of Columbia in three key areas: anticipated retirement income; major retirement costs like housing and health care; and la…
-
-
- 2 replies
- 859 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Oh, and did I mention he lapdances for three guys too?
-
- 2 replies
- 870 views
-