Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

  2. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Am I the only person who thinks some movies could easily become porn parodies?? Here are a few of my favorites that I came up with... The Boytoy Story.. "the adventures of Buzz Tightrear and his good pal Woody" Dallas Bukakke Club The Butt-lure what parodies have YOU come up with??

  3. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    Yay for Money! http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/26/politics/arizona-brewer-bill/

  4. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    And it happened in last nights show in a duet between Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer. Chris even got to use a stiripper pole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gka__DBWZhw

    • 2 replies
    • 811 views
  5. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  6. Started by Suckrates,

    Some people just Win the Gene Pool Lottery

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by TampaYankee,

    ABC Warns Supreme Court That It May “Reconsider” Free TV If Aereo Wins By DAVID LIEBERMANFebruary 24, 2014 1:22 PM That would be a problem, the network says in a brief filed today, because “Millions of Americans still rely on free over-the-air broadcasts to receive television programming.” What’s more, “broadcast television not only continues to carry the majority of the country’s most popular shows, but also remains a critically important source of local and national news.” Broadcasters would have little choice but to “reconsider the quality and quantity of the programs they broadcast for free over the air,” ABC asserts, because a Supreme Court ruling that…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. 'Consumer Reports' says to avoid these new cars Read the article here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/02/25/consumer-reports-worst-new-cars/5797579/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  9. A friend and I had every intention of having a nice time visiting LurkerSpeaks and hopefully some other MERmen (cough Totally Oz cough) in Phoenix during their wonderful Pride weekend. And then some jackasses had to go and upset our plans by implying that our gay dollars might not be welcome in Arizona Plane tickets have been purchased,hotels have been reserved=but all of that is cancellable 48 hours prior to us leaving. So without getting political(is that even remotely possible in this circumstance?I hope so because I have never ventured into the Politics forum nor would i in the future) Is it better to support those looking to further the "Gay Agenda" and spend our G…

  10. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    story here...http://www.queerty.com/federal-judge-strikes-down-texass-marriage-ban-but-no-weddings-just-yet-20140226/

    • 0 replies
    • 599 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    True love I guess.. http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/couple-39-incredible-love-story-cry-134500959.html

    • 1 reply
    • 818 views
  13. I saw this today on Facebook and I really was taken aback by two things:. First that a mainstream news source such as Huffington Post has a blurb about the Hookies in its blog, Is this a good or bad thing? Great for the venue I am sure-but is it great for the event? I had a great time at these sort of events before they got to be such big events. I met (and played with)lots of nice fellas I would meet. Now it has become a another chance for outsiders who have no interest in hiring the talent on display to ogle some hot guys. My second head shaking moment came when I saw that one of "Daddy"'s most loyal Patrons (and I do mean Patron!)is the first to comment and of cours…

  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I love the loving gaze that Anderson Cooper gives this hottie all through the interview. http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2014/02/22/ac-gus-kenworthy-on-his-sochi-pups.cnn.html

  15. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    Baseball is near! The teams are now at full strength in spring training, and Phoenix welcomes all of them- at least until there is an openly gay player. One reason to like the Yankees: Who is your favorite team/player?

  16. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    This is the 5th season, I have watched since the 2nd season, kinda out there, but has funny moments, Last week's show they went to a gay bar to find their brother Ian. the name of the bar was "White Swallow" In the photo below he is second from right and is the gay brother.

    • 4 replies
    • 951 views
  17. Harold Ramis, Star of 'Ghostbusters,' Director of 'Caddyshack,' Dies at 69 Read about it here: http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/-ghostbusters--actor-harold-ramis-dies-at-69-173530161.html

  18. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Oh my he is so cute~~~~ He seems to enjoy his life...

    • 0 replies
    • 662 views
  19. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    I have a Home Depot about 10 minutes from my house and I am there at a minimum of 3 times a week it seems. There is always a sprinkler repair needed or fencing/corral repair or trees trimmed, stucco repair, it's endless with a house so I am always needing something. Consistently they have the hottest guys working there I have seen anywhere, hotter then the gogo dancers in Weho! I don't know how their HR person is but they got to be hiring on looks! Most of these guys are 18 to about 24, figure most of them are college guys working part time as there is a Cal State campus close by. Last week I was there getting paint and one of the hottest latino guys I have ever seen …

  20. Started by wayout,

    In anticipation of the 86th Academy Award ceremony this coming Sunday, for those who enjoy trivia here is a quick quiz. Tried to pick questions from a site I came across that would not be so obscure to baffle all but the expert cinephiles here. No fair googling. 1. Five performers have played the same character in two different films and have been nominated both times. Who are the performers and what were their roles? 2. Name the two motion picture trilogies that have received Best Picture nominations for each installment. 3. Who is the only Oscar winner with parents who were both Oscar winners as well? 4. Who was the first black performer to win an Academy Awa…

    • 0 replies
    • 782 views
  21. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    The NY Times writes about a theory that we live in a simulated universe, created by someone in the future with the computer or math skills to create such a simulation. If Adam Smith has already propounded on this, forgive me, but it seems right up his alley. The idea that someone 1000 years in the future is running us seems ludicrous. But it would take away any responsibility we have for doing wrong,right? Take a look and let me know what you (or your programmer) thinks: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/16/opinion/sunday/is-the-universe-a-simulation.html

  22. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13/small-penis-proposal-fail_n_4782584.html

  23. Guest Paragon
    Started by Guest Paragon,

    In another thread, we discussed going to Brazil for as little as 40,000 frequent flyer miles, a good deal when some domestic tickets take 50,000 miles. But it can be hard to find those deals, requiring a dedication to searching. The reward when you do find them is big. Of course, the airlines sometimes make the routing impossibly hard to figure. Today's LA Times travel section advises holders of miles to use them- now! Southwest and United recently devalued their miles, and this is something to be expected from other airlines as well. Your miles will likely never be worth more than they are now. Unfortunately for me, I have been saving miles to use on a first class tick…

  24. http://www.breeselittle.com/future-for-all-mankind/4582082187 http://issuu.com/breeselittle/docs/for_all_mankind_-_e.catalogue_-_bre?e=8048082/6396357

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.