The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
Has anybody seen the show on TV Land I think where a bunch of old people live with a group of young people like MTV's Real World style? The promo clips look amusing.
-
Hey guys .... I do not know enough people to ask this of whereas here I am hoping to get a reasonable sample. I have a theater at AEBN which is a huge adult company that has been around over a decade. I pick up a few dollars each month which many of you know I very much need. What has happened is my theater got flagged with the same malware warning notice that OZ and crew did ... AEBN says all is clear and there is no longer a warning. However, my visitors and sales have nearly stopped. So all I am asking you to do is click on the link and then post hereif you received the malware warning or not. That way if AEBN is wrong I can at least go back to them with some facts. …
-
http://www.queerclick.com/archive/2013/03/wilfried_knight_raging_stalion_star_pass.php
- 3 replies
- 886 views
-
To all the mathematicians, engineers, scientists and nerds, a very happy Pi Day to you all. For those not sure how to celebrate, tradition is to have some of your favorite pie (mine is lemon crunch). Watching Life of Pi is another good way to celebrate. Exchanging of gifts is optional and hopefully you are able to take the day off and enjoy whatever festivities are planned in your city (if you are lucky, you can find a Pi Day Parade to enjoy). So to everyone here...Happy Pi Day!!!!! ​ Here is an enjoyable Pi song: Btw, We are fortunate to have Pi Day every year. For those that celebrate Square Root Day, they have to wait until 04/04/16 for the next one.
- 3 replies
- 950 views
-
-
Put your puzzles here, if you got any. Here's my first, pretty easy: Hint: Charles Dickens Puzzle: :-) of X's . . . :-( of X's What is the famous quote, and what is the book?
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJBQP62E2Es&feature=player_detailpage
-
NBC has renewed midseason musical drama Smash for a second season. The initial second-season order is for 15 episodes, higher than the 13 episodes midseason show normally get in their first renewal. The move is not surprising given that fact that Smash was the highest-profile and most heavily promoted new NBC series this season, backed by an elaborate marketing campaign that some estimate cost as much as $25 million. With NBC’s top entertainment show, The Voice, as a lead-in, Smash ranks as the network’s highest-rated drama in adults 18-49 (2.6 rating) and total viewers (7.7 million). After a strong start the night after the Super Bowl, Smash dropped in the ratings but l…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
WOW I think this will be a great movie.. Most of all we get to see our Oz in action... http://movies.yahoo.com/video/oz-great-powerful-big-game-003031489.html
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Does anyone else have issues loading www.rentmen.com ? For a couple of weeks now, I can not get the website to load. I have tried using google chrome and internet explorer. It just says it cannot connect to rentmen.com .. Any thoughts or helpful advice. I tried clearing cache, and it didnt do anything..
-
How To Deal With A Houseboy Over the weekend, EXPAT posted a link: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13399-room-for-rent-in-gay-mansion-craigslist-ad/ to a Craigslist ad from a guy who seemed to be really creepy. This guy, who is in his 60s, wants a stable of young men to live in his mansion. But, he has all sorts of crazy rules he wants to put in place. Instead of expressing a desire to get laid, he made it look like he was looking for slaves. And as an added bonus, he comes off as racist. The thing is, there is nothing wrong with what he wants - it's called a houseboy (or houseboys) in his case. But he is going about it the wrong way, and has the wrong…
- 14 replies
- 4.3k views
- 1 follower
-
Delightful scene from 'I, Claudius' wherein his young wife Messalina competes with the city's best regarded prostitute... '...Amateur!'
-
- 0 replies
- 788 views
-
-
Who wants to play??? and no cheating--no using google or other search engines, etc. 1) On an old tv show from the 60's, there was a character named Buddy Sorrel. Buddy's rarely seen wife had a very unusual name. Can you name the show and the wife's name? 2) What was the dog's name on the Brady Bunch? 3) What type of vehicle did Mrs. Partridge drive? 4) How did the title character from Max Headroom get his name? 5) What was the name of the house inhabited by Mrs. Muir in the Ghost and Mrs. Muir? 6) Who played the lead in the movie "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken?" 7) Who were the two female leads in the movie "Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte?" 8) in "The Wizard of Oz", what w…
-
- 2 replies
- 864 views
-
-
I can't post the pics here as I think they are copyrighted. But to see them, do the following... Go to the Mar 8th issue of Gawker. The lead article is about JB. Click on the first link in the story (its in red and says "His brief clad bottom hanging all the way out of his saggy leather sweatpants") This will take you to the Mar 9th issue of the U.K. Daily Mail. Scroll down to see the best ass picture of JB to date. It leaves nothing to the imagination!
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
-
Forget "The Voice", I'm only watching "X Factor" this season. I think this panel is much watch TV. You still have to love Simon Cowel's commentary - at least it is what we are all thinking. And you are right, the facial expressions from Britney are priceless. I think it's also cute how much Simon has taken Britney under his wings to make her shine in this role. It shows a softer side to Simon that we all know is there but don't often see. Rating for premiere episode: A-
-
- 17 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
The Queen's Baton Relay has been the Commonwealth Games' curtain raiser since 1958. The baton will visit all 71 Commonwealth nations and territories (including Malaysia and Singapore) ahead of the opening ceremony in Glasgow on 23 July 2014. It will leave Buckingham Palace on 9 October 2013, then go on to Glasgow (the 2014 host), before landing in India on 11 October. The baton will then make its journey from Delhi - which was the host of the 2010 Games - and will culminate in a 40-day tour of Scotland in the summer of 2014 The route can be viewed here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-21715076
-
Not sure if this had been posted already ....anyway I like AC and here he tells a brief tale of how he got up in someone's face http://youtu.be/xiQr-1J2nas
-
Gay Ukrainian dance-pop quartet Kazaky are fiercely committed for their latest video, "Crazy Law." The shirt-phobic fellas stylishly slum it in some sort of prison or American Horror Story mental institution where no one seems to mind if they touch themselves. We certainly don't. Best of all, the group's signature homoeroticism and signature stilettos are back in full force — an improvement over the flats and female lust interests of their "Last Night" video. Some online buzz suggests that "Crazy Law" may be in reference to Russia's antigay laws, but the world may never know, since most of the lyrics sound like they were just spit directly out of Google Translate: Why …
-
-
- 1 reply
- 620 views
-
-
-
In my early days of buying and watching porn, my hands down favorite was always Lukas Ridgeston (of BelAmi). I still enjoy from time to time to watch some of them. Imagine my excitement when I learned that after an absence in front of the camera of over 8 years, he will be in front again (and likely a top again?) sometime this year. I do hope he has aged gracefully, kept himself in fine shape and that he will live up to his former past Anyone else excited by this? http://manhuntdaily.com/2012/11/exclusive-lukas-ridgeston-will-return-to-bel-ami/
-
- 6 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Anyone else here getting notifications late or not at all? I thought nobody had responded to anything here yesterday, then just logged in when suddenly about two dozen notifications came over - all from yesterday. Site issue, or is AOL (yes, I know, I'm old) just sucking with emails this weekend?
-
- 2 replies
- 770 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Amanda Palmer telling musicians, writers and other artists that they shouldn't feel the need to be paid for the work they produce. This woman, by the way, lives in a mansion with her husband, Neil Gaiman, who became wealthy as a writer. <head desk> http://www.ted.com/talks/amanda_palmer_the_art_of_asking.html
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
Why does this scare me to death? I don't think I'd trust technology to do this safely, especially if Microsoft is behind it. . .
-
- 4 replies
- 876 views
-