The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Townie posted this on Facebook. So funny and probably very true.
-
I really struggle with this guy. I am a huge fan of dance music. I am not a fan of Chris Brown personally at all. But I am a fan of his music. This is his new single / music Video called "Fine China". I have to say it is really good and he is definitely channeling Michael Jackson.
-
How does this happen? What a horrific accident. He just told his players to go win the game for him as he was taken off to surgery.
-
- 1 reply
- 638 views
-
-
Ever since I was a little kid I have been fascinated by the secret service. I can watch them in ho hum action over and over again.I have noticed that several of them are looking kind of pudgy lately. Check out this brief clip of them walking to and from church with President Obama and family. http://news.yahoo.com/obama-hears-easter-political-theme-035820270--politics.html Just curious anybody here read any good books about the Secret Service?
-
- 4 replies
- 780 views
-
-
Guardian launches 'augmented reality' specs to offer immersive liberal insightGuardian Goggles' anti-bigotry technology will automatically redact columns by Melanie Phillips or Richard Littlejohn Lois P Farlo The Guardian, Sunday 31 March 2013 Alan Rusbridger, editor in chief, unveils the latest exciting step in the Guardian's mission to harness the power of online media: Guardian Goggles: Link to video: Guardian Goggles: because life's too short to think for yourself You can already access the Guardian in ways that were unimaginable two decades ago: on your desktop or laptop computer, a tablet, e-reader or smartphone. But today, ending months of speculation an…
-
- 0 replies
- 719 views
-
-
The series premiere of "The Lucy Show" has George Burns. This is just classic television. . . http://www.hulu.com/watch/465062
-
- 1 reply
- 559 views
-
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
Happy Birthday Ae. I hope you are happy in your new home. You are missed.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Happy World Backup Day! http://www.worldbackupday.com/ I know many of you own vast collections of irreplaceable digital memorabilia. Better back that shit up now before it's too late!
-
- 1 reply
- 747 views
-
-
http://www.queerty.com/celebrity-escort-chris-gaida-dishes-from-behind-the-velvet-rope-20130330/
-
- 4 replies
- 780 views
-
-
-
Confounding those who incorrectly and inaccurately predicted problems with a KKK rally held yesterday in Memphis; the rally as well as an anti-KKK rally were both held peacefully and without a hitch. Both groups were exercising the right of free speech we still mostly observe here in the USA. Best regards, RA1
-
- 0 replies
- 849 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 944 views
-
-
Who else is excited for the season finale of The Walking Dead? Is it coincidence that it is going to be on Easter Sunday? Will the Gov die? Or will Andrea? What do you think will happen?
-
- 2 replies
- 564 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
The Completely Outrageous Cost Of Living In Brazil Business in Brazil may be booming, but the influx of foreign investment and fast pace of growth have wreaked havoc on the nation's currency. The Brazilian real is now considered by some to be the world's most overvalued currency, meaning that daily life in the country has become incredibly expensive, according to a recent article in the Wall Street Journal. Price tags on everything from cans of Coca Cola to apartments are suddenly higher in Brazil than they are in New York. This is a major problem for Brazilian manufacturers, who fear the skyrocketing costs will prevent them from doing business with other countries. I…
- 15 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
I love his open minded approach. http://news.yahoo.com/popes-foot-wash-final-straw-traditionalists-004235548.html
-
The market speaks, the bitch recants. Will anyone swallow it? Michelle Shocked 'damn sorry' for anti-gay commentsSinger says her San Francisco outburst was merely reporting homophobic views she does not share Sean Michaels guardian.co.uk, Thursday 21 March 2013 06.25 EDT Michelle Shocked has responded to reports that she went on a homophobic rant at a recent gig, insisting she has been misunderstood. "My support for the LGBT community … has never wavered," she said in an open letter sent out by her publicist, claiming she was simply trying to speak up for "Christians with opinions I in no way share". "I do not, nor have I ever, said or believed that God hates homo…
- 15 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
This is one of the most appalling things I have ever read! This man has got to go, clearly he is impaired as he publicly states his inability to be impartial. Plus his level of ignorance is truly phenomenal! For example; The Justice said that when it came to the issue of same-sex marriage he would rely on the Constitution, “which makes no mention of gays whatsoever.”“Remember, when the framers wrote the Constitution, there were no gays in America,” he said. “They didn’t come here until the nineteen-sixties.” WTF!~ was he raised in a cave? Can you believe that this man is a justice on the Supreme Court!Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013…
- 18 replies
- 2.1k views
-
Maddux Jolie-Pitt, Angelinas first adopted child is turning into quite a stunner. The Cambodian born Maddux is now an aspiring actor in the action-hero genre. He's one to watch, and maybe in a few years, he'll look like the guy below ? Maddux (on the left) Maybe he'll turn out like This ??
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
TWUNK = 1/2 Twink + 1/2 Hunk
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
-
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51248766/ns/health-mens_health/t/zip-related-genital-injuries-send-men-er-each-year/#.UVCDpL_Yxy4
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views