The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Deadline reports that a major Mary Tyler Moore Show reunion is coming to Hot in Cleveland with Mary Tyler Moore, Cloris Leachman and Valerie Harperappearing in an episode that sees Elka (Betty White) and Mamie Sue(Georgia Engel) reunite their old bowling team. The episode is scheduled to film on April 5.
-
Just Jared has pics of Jim Parsons and the rest of the Big Bang Theory cast performing "Time Warp" at the 2013 A Night at Sardi’s Gala benefiting the Alzheimer’s Association in Beverly Hills, Calif. ET has a clip of the performance, with Jim making the most soft-spoken (and somehow adorable) Frank I've ever seen. http://et.tv/14appus
-
...Whether this is him ('Morgon'?) or not, still the thought.
-
- 0 replies
- 732 views
-
-
I love science and how we can talk about the universe using mathematics. I hope people can talk about the Bible in this way too without calling anyone anti-Christ or evil... http://news.yahoo.com/universe-ages-80m-years-big-bang-gets-clearer-111323707.html
- 4 replies
- 881 views
-
-
Question: What does the number 14,000,000,000,000 represent? Answer: According to this month’s Business Traveller Magazine, the number of Frequent Flyer points awarded and not yet used! Conclusion: Getting FF award flights is not going to get any easier!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you want, you can post your jokes here. I have three to get started. So a guy dies and goes to Hell. The devil tells him that he will get to choose how he will spend eternity. "I'm going to show you what's behind three doors, and you will pick which one you want." Behind door number one was a hellish fire and brimstone scene. Behind door number two was a frozen Arctic landscape. And behind door number three was a beautiful young blonde woman pleasuring a big, fat, sweaty, hairy guy. The guy said "I'll take door number three." "Good choice," said the devil. Then he calls out to the beautiful blonde and said: "OK honey. I've found your replacement. You can leave now.…
- 59 replies
- 10k views
-
I think the girls will win this season or they should win. But there are one or two boys worth consideration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ehSePtQQZQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxBTfibKw2M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFB6hzJcEw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsg_5zSyRbU
- 29 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
On Glee's Valentine show, they had previously straight girl Quinn end up in bed with Santana.. It has been revealed that Blaine has a crush on straight boy Sam. In the teasers for tonite's episode, it shows Blaine and Sam together, with Blaine asking Sam, "So does this mean you have feelings for me?".. Will we see what would amount to many gay man's fantasy of Chord Overstreet having a romantic interest in Darren Criss??
-
- 4 replies
- 701 views
-
-
I can't wait for the new season of "Mad Men" starting on April 7. Based on what I see in the poster clearly the two identities of Don Draper will be at odds this season. You can also see 3 policemen looking at him too. So I suspect he will be getting into some trouble.
-
Here's an observation about Tina Fey: She is the alpha and omega. She is one of the funniest people alive, and I'm glad that even unfunny people realize that now. She is, as Sir Mix-A-Lot once said about Madonna, "the she-pimp of all time." And now, Tina Fey substantiates her legend again by reviving her Emmy-winning Sarah Palin impression from Saturday Night Live on Bravo's Inside the Actor's Studio and bringing the house down. Watch as Tina Fey uses that folksy accent to discuss gay marriage, gun control, and her mavericky ways. I was laughing hysterically. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H_KTyKUSG4
-
- 1 reply
- 729 views
-
-
I'm not sure whether the study is statistically valid but I tend to believe that gay parents will be no different from straight parents. I just hope gay marriage gets settled and move onto other other social issues soon. Let's hope for the best next week at the Supreme Court.. http://news.yahoo.com/5-scientific-reasons-gay-parents-awesome-111132528.html
-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-julian/golden-gays_b_2917242.html
-
http://gawker.com/5991506/legendary-porn-pioneer-harry-reems-of-deep-throat-fame-dead-at-65
-
- 2 replies
- 894 views
-
-
http://www.grabbys.com/NominationsPage.html It’s that time of year, kids. Nominations for the2013 Grabby Awards have been announced. It was a good day for CockyBoys as well as the combined entity of Falcon Studios and Raging Stallion Studios. The 15 nominees for Performer of the Year are:Jonathan Agassi, Jessy Ares, Tommy Defendi, Mike DeMarko, Trenton Ducati, Jimmy Durano, Jake Genesis, Jesse Jackman, Kris Jamieson, Mick Lovell, Dean Monroe, Paddy O’Brian, Caleb Ramble, Max Ryder and Christian Wilde. And the 15 Best Newcomer nominees are, for the most part, an equally starry group: Jake Bass, Justin Cruz, Jimmy Fanz, Augusto Figueredo, Jake Genesis, Charlie Harding, Sco…
-
- 1 reply
- 639 views
-
-
I am surprised that there has been no discussion about Pope Francis. I have looked for a forum that allows religion (used to be in Politics but no longer mentioned there).
- 22 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
How funny. My two favorite Sunday night shows mixed together. . . Now that Matthew is dead, maybe he can come back as the living dead then. . .
-
A friend of mine who is an escort had a date turn up with a used sex toy. The escort was like "no fucking way." The dude was like "I'm paying you, deal with it." What are your thoughts?
- 17 replies
- 1.7k views
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
Gay Vancouver – Experience The Great Outdoors At BoyToy.com we believe that our members like a little bit of variety in their gaycations. While it's wonderful to sit on a beach in Thailand during the day and hit the boy bars at night, that's not the only type of vacation you want. Sometimes you want to see a bit of history and culture and head over to Vienna or Paris. Other times, you want to have an active outdoors vacation. And that's fine. In fact, my manly men, big old bears, turgid twinks and sexy silver foxes, that's why today I'm going to talk to you about one of the best places in the gay world for a vacation if you are into the great outdoors – Vancouver Canada…
- 11 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
- 0 replies
- 861 views
-
-
Your thoughts? http://www.brokestraightboys.tv/
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I wasn't originally going to watch this mini-series since it got such horrible reviews. But the ratings have been through the roof each week so far making it the most watched show of the week in most markets which is amazing for the cable channel called History. Last night in the 5th and 6th hours of the mini-series, Jesus was born and grew up. At one point he goes into the desert for 40 days and for 40 nights and is tempted by Satan. And when Satan showed up the twitterspere when nuts thinking that Satan looked just like Obama starting with the idiot formerly of FoxNews Glenn Beck. . . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/the-bible-satan-obama_n_2900509.html?nci…
- 11 replies
- 1.3k views