Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    One Direction has released their cover for "One Way Or Another" in support of Comic Relief. Honestly, it's fun. The guys shot it themselves and donated the money they saved on a real video to comic relief, and it's got them goofing around the world, including with Prime Minister Cameron. We have shots of them in Africa, London, New York, and in the shower.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    What a cute couple... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmqtWaqUC0

    • 4 replies
    • 542 views
  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Reported in "The Sword" Written by Zach February 20th, 2013 February 20th, 2013 Oh, Donny! File this one under “porn stars do the wackiest things” and maybe also file it under “things to do in Louisville when you’re drunk and horny,” because gay porn star Donny Wright was arrested Monday night after breaking into a Louisville, Kentucky firehouse and masturbating atop a pile of firemen gear. Well, what else is there to do in Kentucky? Gawker via WLKY (neither of whom have realized that the man who was arrested is a gay porn star and maybe he was just rehearsing for an upcoming firemen-themed gay porn?): A man faces multiple charges after police said he broke into Me…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    at least it will be well after I'm dead... http://news.yahoo.com/higgs-boson-particle-may-spell-doom-universe-152236961.html

  5. Guest josephga
    Started by Guest josephga,

    Had a situation with a client yesterday guess I'm questioning how i handled it. I felt I did the right thing This person booked a massage asked no questions I guess made assumptions . I tried to engage him asking how does he normally like his massage I received very little response. I always ask because some guys don't like deep tissue and just because your listed on massage m4m doesn't always mean they want sensual either.He gets on table and less than 5 minutes in changes his mind and offers to pay. I decline payment. I even offer to make a suggestion on someone else he might like if he tells me what he is looking for. His response I’m looking for lunch I think. …

  6. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3t9reE364

    • 1 reply
    • 525 views
  7. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    Want to feel good? Watch this video. Ever felt persecuted for being gay? Watch this video. Want to know just how many people really do accept you for what you are? Watch this video. My ex-boyfriend now lives in Farmer's Branch, Texas where this video was filmed. It is a candid camera "mini-documentary" catching ordinary people standing up for gay rights. I find it reassuring that homophobia is dying in the world and this video is a small testament to that fact. I hope you will find it as comforting as I did, and appreciate the effort the producers made in making it. This is a milestone, or at least a very impressive step. Thank you. http://www.youtube…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Did anyone catch the prequel on the SyFy channel on Sunday? It's a two hour movie that follows a very young Adama fresh out of the Academy as he starts to fight the Cylons 10 years into the war. The actor playing the young Adama is a gorgeous twink. YUM YUM YUM YUM

    • 7 replies
    • 974 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    All I care about is that Kelly Clarkson won a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album. She is so deserving of awards for her performance and talent. But I have to say I was laughing out loud at Katy Perry's outfit. Even Ellen DeGeneres thought she was popping out of her top. (see first pic below) And JLo took a dress out of Angelina Jolie's playbook from a couple of years ago and didn't do it as well if you ask me. . . (see second pic below)

  10. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    People don't leave Kate alone. This so called designer criticizing Kate on her make up looks like she isn't much better.... I think people are just jealous... http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kate-middleton-slammed-vivienne-westwood-designer-she-recycle-160000042-us-weekly.html

  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    It's too bad that more people are not watching "The New Normal". But I thought last night's episode was very funny. Shania did a great impression of Lady Grantham aka Dame Maggie Smith that was hilarious. And the pregnant girl is in her "horny" stage of pregnancy and kept having stripper fantasies.

    • 1 reply
    • 575 views
  12. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Legendary music producer Clive Davis has come out as bisexual in his new book. The 80-year-old says "After my second marriage failed, I met a man who was also grounded in music. Having only had loving relationships and sexual intimacy with women, I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have that with a male, and found that I could." Davis says he's now in a relationship with a man, and says sexuality is more complex than most want to admit, "but I never stopped being attracted to women. Bisexuality is misunderstood; the adage is that you're either straight or gay or lying, but that's not my experience. To call me anything other than bisexual would be inaccurate…

    • 5 replies
    • 932 views
  13. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 5 replies
    • 929 views
  14. Chubby Checker sues Hewlett-Packard over app to measure penis size Chubby Checker app has caused 'irreparable damage' to singer of same name, say lawyers Sean Michaels guardian.co.uk Chubby Checker's legacy takes a phallic twist. Photograph: Getty Images is suing two computer companies for allowing his name to be used as the title of an app that guesses the size of a man's penis.Checker's lawyers are seeking half a billion dollars for the "irreparable damage and harm" caused by the Chubby Checker, an app for Hewlett-Packard's Palm OS platform. "This lawsuit is about preserving the integrity and legacy of a ma…

    • 3 replies
    • 821 views
  15. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I don't know If you caught season 1 of "Downton Abbey" on PBS? But season 2 started here in the US on Sunday. I think it is absolutely brilliant. The writing is amazing as is the direction and the acting. Maggie Smith is a hoot. This is what good TV used to be and should be. Brilliant.

  16. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    http://us.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    I have an idea that I like but I have not put the project to the programmers yet but wanted to see the opinion of you guys. Reviews are on the site and have ratings for: Fantastic/Left Wanting More Great Time Satisfactory Once is Enough Not for Me Not for Anyone I am thinking about converting this to a point scale of 1-10 or 1-5. The reason is I would like to have an average score for the people reviewed. Ex: if they have 20 reviews, they would also have a score for the Average. We would then be able to search for most reviewed, highest average, etc. What are your thoughts? Good Idea? Bad Idea? If we do this, what number would you give the above rati…

  18. Started by Lucky,

    Could it be that Oz was right all along? The new boytoy name doesn't seem to have hurt this site at all. In fact, it seems more popular than ever. And a certain other site is losing posts, if my casual observations are correct. Right now we have 31 people online, the other site has 24. For us, it's 14 members and 17 guests. For them, 7 members and 17 guests.. Lucky us, huh? (A fellow poster has been Lookin at the numbers and sharing them with me, thus I know more on this than I normally would.)

  19. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Let's be honest: the first time you climbed the high dive at the pool, you were just like this penguin. We all were.

    • 2 replies
    • 601 views
  20. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Anyone seen Danny Ocean lately? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9879331/Armed-robbers-snatch-50m-in-uncut-diamonds-from-Brussels-airport.html

  21. The Bahamian Chief Justice has said that he believes that courts will address the issue of equal marriage soon in the country. In an optimistic address, Sir Michael Barnett predicted that the issue would come to the courts in the Bahamas, and said that he would be looking to other countries for reference when considering the issue. I have no doubt that it is only a matter of time when the courts of The Bahamas will address the issue of same sex marriage, he said on Friday I also have no doubt that in deciding the issue we will have respect for the decisions that emanate not only from the Commonwealth countries like Canada and Australia, but also from decisions of th…

  22. Guest parisrio2000
    Started by Guest parisrio2000,

    I imagine so...I've had a difficult time trying to get my few gay friends to understand it though. They get quite offended when I explain it to them. The reason for me is simple. I guess it doesn't have to do with straight or gay as such. But I like young, hot, muscular, manly guys who are sexually dominant, and unfortunately these guys are straight, or at least in my experience they've all been straight. I know it's theoretically possible to have a completely masculine gay guy. But I've personally never met one. There's always something "off" somehow. And even in the off chance a few exist, what are the chances they're also going to be hot enough to turn me on? It's not…

  23. Started by manticore,

  24. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I knew it had something to do with shoes and mom.. http://us.m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/us/3064267/coke.bp%3B_ylt=Amea0QmRkVRw06C6t9KS00mx.tw4%3B_ylu=X3oDMTFzczhlMTNtBGNwb3MDMQRjc2VjA21vYmlsZS10ZARpbnRsA3VzBHBrZwNpZC0zMDY0MjY3BHBvcwMxBHNsawNpbWFnZQ--?ref_w=frontdoors&view=today&.intl=us&.lang=en&.tsrc=yahoo

    • 0 replies
    • 479 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.