Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    This is so true. I'm always amazed anymore when I'm out and about how many people have their faces down into their smart phones. The last time I went to a nightclub almost everyone was looking at their iPhones. I guess it isn't where you are, but where you'd rather be. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 433 views
  2. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    I reckon there’s something rather ridiculous about airports arrivals and departure boards being cluttered up with endless flights departing to/arriving from the same destination at the same time. Of course, they’re not, but that's what it looks like. No, they are code shares, where airline A has a block of seats on an aircraft flown by airline B, but the ticket has airline A’s flight number on it. Just looking at BKK’s arrivals today, Bangkok Airways has an early evening flight from Trat PG308. But that flight also carries the numbers KL3736 for KLM, EY7731 for Finnair, AF8037 for Air France and AB5757 for Air Berlin! THAI’s later TG flight from Melbourne also has…

  3. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    Members of the movie subscription service Lovefilm (never heard of it!) have named "Airplane" as the funniest film ever - generating an average of three laughs a minute. The top ten were - 1. Airplane - 3 Laughs A Minute 2. The Hangover - 2.4 Laughs A Minute 3. The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad - 2.3 Laughs A Minute 4. Superbad - 1.9 Laughs A Minute 5. Borat - 1.7 Laughs A Minute 6. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy - 1.6 Laughs A Minute 7. American Pie - 1.5 Laughs A Minute 8. Bridesmaids - 1.4 Laughs A Minute 9. Shaun of the Dead - 1.3 Laughs A Minute 10. Life of Brian - 1.2 Laughs A Minute Well, I've seen four of these and heard of one …

    • 1 reply
    • 906 views
  4. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Is it just me or does Noddy Holder from the band Slade and Bea Arthur look a like?

    • 7 replies
    • 937 views
  5. Started by JKane,

    Grindr usuage skyrockets during RNC convention!

    • 8 replies
    • 875 views
  6. New Spin on Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Spider Toxin Due to copyright restrictions see article at: http://news.yahoo.com/spin-erectile-dysfunction-drugs-spider-toxin-171122079.html

  7. Started by AdamSmith,

    Just discovered this uproarious resource Uncyclopedia. Here for instance is its send-up of H.P. Lovecraft, penned in his own inimitable style... H. P. Lovecraft (Redirected from H.P. Lovecraft) Everyone's favourite horror writer and hilarious racist, HP Lovecraft. Contents [hide] 1 The message 1.1 Early life 1.2 Mental illness 1.3 Education 1.4 Career 1.5 Death [*]2 Legacy [*]3 See also [*]4 References 5]For those without comedic tastes, the so-called experts at Wikipedia think they have an article about H. P. Lovecraft . How the man known as…

  8. Started by Lucky,

    Google, Inc. has refused to unlock an alleged pimp's cellphone powered by its Android software- even after the FBI obtained a search warrant, the Wall Street Journal reports today. It's about time someone tried to draw a line between what the government thinks it can do and what it is legally entitled to do. Recent news since 9-11 has been about how anxious companies were to turn over consumer records to the government. Privacy was quickly dying. So it's nice to see Google step up for a fight. Read the details: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...ness_whatsNews

  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    By happenstance I met a black twink (not a escort) about a month ago who is into some heavy verbal abuse and moderate S&M and I guess role play. He loves to serve older chub white guys ... hey thats me We have met up three times and I don't feel comfortable meeting again. But maybe I am wrong to think this way. The kid (19y/o so kid to me) loves to feel as if he was a real slave from days gone by. With his desire to feel that he is very turned on by various uses of the N word and all that went on in those days (i.e. lynchings, whites only, being bought & sold at auction) lets just say MLK would be spinning in his grave. The kid sets civil rights back 100 years…

    • 31 replies
    • 2.5k views
  10. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Whatever they are doing, I love their pants. All men with hot asses should have to wear them down very low like that

    • 1 reply
    • 587 views
  11. Started by Lucky,

    In the thread about paid media, we discuss various discounts we get from the print media, no doubt in an attempt to keep advertising revenues up. But, I got a really good offer from TIME magazine- 170 issues for $40, plus a cheap clock. It's already paying off, as my first issue has an interview with designer Prabal Gurung that made my day. Not that I had ever heard of him. He is an Asian-American designer who has had a rapid rise, now showing his own label. But the interview was impressive to me not for what it says about women's fashion, but what it shows about this intelligent young man. For example, he is asked: "Paul Ryan has caught flak for his ill-fitting shirts.…

    • 0 replies
    • 703 views
  12. Started by AdamSmith,

    ...Just what I've always wanted! http://www.thehal9000.com/ ...Plays by itself if you let it run. To interact, play with the buttons at lower right.

  13. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Hey guys I have a question. In my picture post yesterday I used the word rice in the subject line to describe a Asian. Ax commented that the use of the word rice is derogatory. This is new to me ... is that the case? If so I am sorry and did not mean to offend any of the Asian readers here.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    So many years ago in fact about four decades ago Slade wrote and performed the little diddys below. And follow the original is the cover song by Quiet Riot (Kevin & Randy RIP). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLE4ZlsnJZA AND if it worked once why not again?

    • 0 replies
    • 512 views
  15. Started by seattlebottom,

    I don't have any close friends to talk with about this so I thought some on here might have some insight on this situation. I just found out that my 13 yr old niece was raped while spending the night at a friend's house. My sister (her mom) and I will be taking her to a hospital for evidence collection. I'm in complete shock right now but I need to know what, if anything, can I do for her? Has anyone dealt with something like this before?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Next Wednesday Apple will announce the iPhone 5. Rumors say the screen will be larger it will be LTE and maybe have NFC. Also gone will be Google maps in favor of their own maps. What do you guys think? Will you purchase the new phone? Apple is or was offering a buyback program a few weeks ago for the iPhone 4s, $350. if in good condition. I'm thinking of selling them back my 4s and buy the iPhone 5 at full retail as I have no upgrade.

    • 7 replies
    • 741 views
  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    A naked guy shows up during a local TV news interview. What adds to the enjoyment of this video is the young guys is HOT! http://cnn.com/video...rview.kark.html

    • 8 replies
    • 790 views
  18. Started by AdamSmith,

    For no reason except reinforcing those of us whose medulla oblongta is withering: http://www.dailymoti...french-chef_fun (OK, why isn't this embedding as a proper video link?)

  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Guys I must be going deaf. When this guy is in bed he says something like "I think..." what is he saying?

    • 1 reply
    • 542 views
  20. As there is not a Humor section here (heaven forfend what would end up there if there were ), herewith my contribution for the day... http://thechive.com/...book-30-photos/

    • 1 reply
    • 747 views
  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Music Video of the day. Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". Poor Jake Gyllenhaal. I guess he really isn't that vain. This song REALLY is about him. http://vevo.ly/Nz97Vq

    • 3 replies
    • 829 views
  22. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/31/drunk-college-student-threatened-police-officer-with-penis_n_1846938.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

  23. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Well are you? First game of the season this Wednesday Giants and Cowboys!

    • 3 replies
    • 497 views
  24. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I was at a restaurant today and a handsome young guy sitting at the table right next to me kept making eye contacts... I don't know why he did that? Did he want something from me? Did he want more space from me? That doesn't rarely happen to me.. Is he an escort who knows a client from here that I know? Anyways, it felt good that a cute guy kept looking at me.. I am too shy to approach a stranger and start a conversation. I thought about doing the Legally Blonde move but he had too many company and I would have just embarrassed myself. One thing I suspect he is an escort is that he had older guys for his company. Anyways, I had my princess moment today and I was able t…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  25. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Just curious have any of you invested in a Kickstarter project? Once in a while I will see one that catches my interest but have yet to actually pledge any money. If you have not seen the site its here.

    • 7 replies
    • 940 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.