Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Midshipman Andrew Koch has been discharged from the Naval ROTC for doing gay porn for the FabScout sites.He says he fell on hard financial times, and the porn was a way to make ends meet. ROTC says he did things "inconsistent with good order and discipline," while his lawyer says that he has a civilian contract with ROTC, not a military contract, which may be a hard sell. He's on the hook for $26,000 in expenses ROTC covered.

    • 2 replies
    • 451 views
  2. Started by Lucky,

    Those major leaguers do know how to show appreciation to their teammates!

    • 2 replies
    • 805 views
  3. A very close young friend of mine has let it slip that he considers himself Bisexual. I was a bit suprised by this and asked if he had experienced any sexual encounters with guys-to which he answerd no, Now he did say he has/does masturbated while looking at gay porn sometimes and listed a number of fellas he found attractive(I shocked him by telling him I had met almost all the guys he listed-now he wants to go to some of the :industry parties I attend) and it all pretty much centered around his finding these fellas reaching climax as the big turn on I told him I did not know if he was actually Bi or was just a horny little pervert (he knew I was not serious) but if …

  4. Started by kokopelli,

    Yes, another quiz for the quizzical. Can any of you guess the purpose of this gizmo? Sorry no tips to help you (yet).

    • 96 replies
    • 13.9k views
  5. Started by Lucky,

    Asian singer Vy Thai sings of his love for his cute boyfriend in this new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOzvLcU90E

    • 0 replies
    • 597 views
  6. Started by kokopelli,

    Today, as I was stopped behind a school bus, I noticed most of the students were carrying backpacks which I assume were for carrying their books. Do any of you know who started that trend of backpack book bags? This is not a quiz. Well, it was I Koko and my brother Loco. Just after WWII my father, Poco, bought us small knapsacks from the Army & Navy Surplus Store and the rest is history plus math, English, geography, etc. Does anyone have any other recollection on this trend based on personal experience?

  7. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    An emotional Tom Hanks shares a funny story at Michael Clarke Duncan's memorial service. It takes real talent to use humor effectively at a funeral.

    • 0 replies
    • 533 views
  8. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    Post any crazy Craigslist ads here for all of us to share.. Here is one I came across today, here in Phoenix. The title is "Looking for a dude to suck my big dick/vice versa" seeking a dude to suck my dick and vice versa. Don't message me if you're over 30 or under 18. Or if you're fat. Or Black. Send me face pics with your message or I won't reply. I can't host, and you have to pick me up. im 8" Damn this guy has a lot of restrictions.. AND he expects you to come pick him up too..

    • 2 replies
    • 646 views
  9. Started by kokopelli,

    Just take a shot at this and wait and see the results. But if you cheat and lie about it then a certain member of your body will grow longer and longer and remember what happened to Pinocchio! OK, what is the largest living organism on earth and where is it located? You can qualify your answer but only one answer allowed. This should be easy. I will defer the answer until all get a chance to respond.

  10. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    As time brings us further from the horror of 9-11-01 do you find yourself becoming somewhat blase about the significance of the date?

    • 6 replies
    • 755 views
  11. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Is Adam Lambert in talks to become a new American Idol judge? I think that would be fantastic. They need a more relevant and younger judging panel. I hear Fox is considering all new judges completely. That should be interesting.

    • 28 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I can hear what Obama is saying, Um guys I'm being attacked here .. Um Secret Service where the fuck are you guys? In bed with a hooker, this early, really?

    • 5 replies
    • 643 views
  13. Started by JKane,

    Cute! Was that a thing? Just figured out (a minute after being blocked) a hot young guy chatting you up on Grindr than whining about how far the 5 mile drive across town is, is also a prostitute! BONUS:

    • 0 replies
    • 590 views
  14. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    NBC is developing an "Upstairs Downstairs-type soap set in the White House" that's being written by Sri Rao, who you may remember as the guy who wrote that excellent second season of General Hospital: Night Shift. LOL

    • 0 replies
    • 530 views
  15. Started by Lucky,

    This college football player was kicked off his team when his teammates saw him kissing his boyfriend- his 65 year old boyfriend! The facts: http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/09/10/college-football-player-kicked-off-team-after-he-outs-himself-to-team-during-a-game

    • 3 replies
    • 790 views
  16. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Hi there: college is fine but I am here with a question. Let's pretend that you won a million dollars. IF you were to put that in the bank, wouldn't you have to put that in several banks? Because the FDIC only insures up to a certain amount. So wouldn't you have to spread it around between a LOT of different banks to be safe? I'm curious to find out what everybody thinks, thanks Gcursor

  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    This feels like something from another era. Like Germany took a huge step backward. ------ BERLIN (Reuters) - Hundreds of German Jews and Muslims held a joint rally in Berlin on Sunday demanding that their "freedom of religion" be respected, in a rare show of unity to protest against a court order that banned ritual circumcisions. The June ruling by a court in Cologne has sparked an emotive debate about religious freedom in a country which is sensitive to any accusations of intolerance because of its Nazi past. Although the ban applied only to the Cologne region, doctors across the country have refused to carry out operations because of what they say is a risk of lega…

  18. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I thought it was a joke but the teams new pants have a ill see through look.

    • 1 reply
    • 474 views
  19. Started by Lucky,

    Just in time for the Halloween season, the Oreo cookie is going orange! Yes, candy corn orange. Instead of that milky white flavor, they are giving us the famed candy corn flavor from our days of trick or treating. I don't eat Oreos, but I did once like candy corn. One has to be careful in buying it, because as with most things these days, they use high fructose corn syrup to sweeten it, and candy corn is best when made with sugar. I might even buy one of these candy corn Oreos! The new taste treat:

    • 7 replies
    • 826 views
  20. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    A little article in today’s Guardian informs us that 36% of people aged 18-34 snoop on their partners’ mobile phones and other electronic devices if they suspect they are cheating on them. That percentage drops to around 26% for over-55s. The results are based on 2,000 responses from a survey carried out by a US dating website – hardly therefore a random sampling. But it then asks the questions: Do you think it’s acceptable to snoop in any form, and have you ever done so? http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/28/have-you-snooped-on-partner Any takers???

  21. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    Periodically I have always had struggles with wax conditions in my ear. Now and then I go into the doctor who takes this needle about 12 inches long and shoves it in my ear and squirts it full of water...and IT HURTS! Anyway I noticed that I'm having the issue starting again. So I jumped on the internet to see what people suggested to do for it. This is one home remedy which actually scares the hell out of me: Being a sister of a child who has clogged ears, I know what a struggle it can be to find the best cleaning remedy. But luckaly my uncle brought ear wax candles one day to solve the problem.They are about $3.00 a piece and around a ft. long.You take one a put a pap…

    • 6 replies
    • 781 views
  22. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    My grandma used to say some of the most interesting sayings to me. Let's hear some of the interesting things your Grandma said. One of the things my grandma used to say was, "Don't forget..wherever you go, that's where you'll be." and I've never forgotten that. she also used to talk sometimes about "boxing my ears"...recently I mentioned that to somebody else and they laughed at me and wanted to know what I was gonna do..hang boxes on their ears? gcursor

    • 2 replies
    • 530 views
  23. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    I thought that I'd let everybody know that I am exploring a new business venture. I am thinking of creating the MORON INSTITUTE OF AMERICA. The job of MIA will be to identify & retrain morons in today's society. An informal survey that was taken asked people if they could name at least 2 political parties. Unfortunately the answers (which ranged from "BIRTHDAY PARTY" to "WHITE PARTY") were completely wrong. Also a quiz was given to find out if people knew the capitals of states of the Union. When asked questions like, "What is the capital of Arizona?", people would say A (referring to the first letter of the word. A small fraction of the people kept answering "Puerto…

    • 4 replies
    • 561 views
  24. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    OK, I got my geek on yesterday with one of the best Google Doodles ever. In honor of the anniversary of the original Star Trek they had an interactive Google Doodle. You can beam down to a planet, fight, and that poor red shirt!

    • 1 reply
    • 494 views
  25. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Well I guess we hire escorts here and we also hire people to work with at work. What are your the most important criteria in doing so? What is the main thing you look for? Just curious what people here think about it...

    • 1 reply
    • 565 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.