Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    I take a LOT of "foodporn" pictures

  2. Guest thaiworthy
    Started by Guest thaiworthy,

    http://www.back2stonewall.com/2012/08/anti-gay-activist-prop-8-donor-charged-sexually-assaulting-young-boys.html

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  3. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It says that Issac is strengthening and approaching Mississippi. I hope our MsGuy is fine. Let us know if you need any help.

  4. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    SO I have a question, some time back Oz posted that he was meeting with his programming team to modify the website. Has anybody seen this programming team? Do they at least wear g-strings? Maybe they wear a tie along with a g-string if they're going to the office? I was just curious is all. gcursor

    • 2 replies
    • 761 views
  5. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I am not sure how 9 jurors came up with such a dangerous decision.. Was there a hidden foreperson who manipulated everything like in John Grisham's novel? I would say it's fair to be a patriot and love a domestic company.. Not sure those 9 jurors thought about the implications of their biased judgment... or I might be biased...

    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Guest gcursor
    Started by Guest gcursor,

    So with the Presidential race running hot and heavy, I was thinking about it all. Let's say that you could pick ANY celebrity (the rules for age/and have to be American don't apply) to run the White House for 4 years. Who do you think would do a great job?

    • 2 replies
    • 548 views
  7. Started by Lucky,

    The comedienne, 50, took to her blog on Monday to reveal she suffered a heart attack last week and is now at home recovering. O'Donnell said her health problems began on Aug. 14 after she helped "an enormous woman" who was struggling to get out of her car in a parking lot in Nyack, N.Y. "a few hours later my body hurt/ i had an ache in my chest," she wrote in her usual verse form. "both my arms were sore/everything felt bruised." O'Donnell said she went on about her day despite feeling persistent pain... The next day, O'Donnell visited her cardiologist's office and underwent an EKG. She was then sent to the hospital, where she had a stent inserted and doctors found th…

    • 4 replies
    • 775 views
  8. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    • 1 reply
    • 624 views
  9. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    Who else thinks that True Blood jumped the shark this season? I was very disappointed in this mess of a season. I think that they lost control of the story completely this season. I'm not even sure I will return next summer. I also watched "The Newsroom" right after and that also ended last night. While it was interesting, Aaron Sorkin did a lot of preaching as he usually does. That doesn't bother me. What bothered me is that his writing style pretty much gives every character the exact same personality with 1000 mile a minute dialog. That will keep them from receiving any Emmy's most likely.

    • 2 replies
    • 558 views
  10. Started by Bob,

    Wrong forum, I know....ought to be in the Comments and Suggestions forum. Scooby/Moderator(s), I have a couple of questions: (1) Is there a reason that the Comments and Suggestion forum is not open for new posts? (2) Khun FH made a post within the last day regarding the Ocean 1 project including contacts and responses he received from the managers or partners of that apparently defunct project. I then posted a response which included my observation of what I saw when last walking by the almost empty site. Both of those posts were deleted for some unknown reason. Can you advise as to why the posts were deleted? And, for future possible deletions (presuming …

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    It hurts me that he didn't go for arbitration. I do want to believe that he is innocent. A lot of things don't make sense for now...

    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    I wonder how far we can go in terms of technology.. I think it's limitless. That's what I like about people.. Especially children... They can grow up to do such great things.. Does anyone want to raise kids with me? http://news.yahoo.com/bioengineered-bacteria-pump-fuel-cars-152840053.html

    • 1 reply
    • 660 views
  13. Guest hitoallusa
    Started by Guest hitoallusa,

    Apple should pay some more tax, I believe.. I don't want to call it stealing but I hope this put things in perspective a little bit.. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/business/apples-tax-strategy-aims-at-low-tax-states-and-nations.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

  14. Guest fountainhall
    Started by Guest fountainhall,

    With the election season nearing its climax in the USA, the airwaves will inevitably become saturated with constant talk of freedom and democracy. Like political parties in many countries, the GOP and the Democrats will continuously hammer home the message that in the land of the free, one not only naturally goes hand and hand with the other, you can not have one without the other. But is that really the case? In a “Point of View” essay entitled “The Trouble with Freedom” on the BBC website, the political philosopher and author, John Gray, suggests that it is not necessarily so. Part of the article centres on what has been happening in the Middle East over th…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  15. Guest tomcal
    Started by Guest tomcal,

    I am not a expert but...I must have been with some of the Outliers in this survey because I don't agree with some of the countries they list as the biggest, guess I need to go back and re-survey! The dark green is the largest and in Europe it's Hungry, where alot of the BelAmi guys come from! p.s. 1cm = .039 in. so 13mm = 5.11811

    • 3 replies
    • 755 views
  16. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    So what do you guys think of the redesigned Hulu main page? It seems a bit cleaner to me and I like they list recent shows you've watched so I don't go looking for them again.

    • 6 replies
    • 683 views
  17. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    With Kodak exiting the consumer market to salvage what little is left of the company isn't it time we finally say our farewells to kodachrome?

    • 1 reply
    • 534 views
  18. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    PBS put together a brilliant remix tribute to Julia Roberts. I had to share it. It is hilarious. And of course CNN put together a nice tribute as well.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Anyone using this service? If so how does it stack up? The commercial has a shady character or two in it so just curious.

    • 3 replies
    • 762 views
  20. Started by JKane,

    Professional Poker Player Jason Somerville Says He's Gay, is First Male Pro Player to Come Out I wonder how many sports are left with no big, publicly out stars?

  21. Guest EXPAT
    Started by Guest EXPAT,

    I almost didn't even notice his pet there. . .

    • 1 reply
    • 534 views
  22. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    To make a video for the It Gets Better project. http://youtu.be/z4glWjcbAbY

    • 4 replies
    • 936 views
  23. This is the last week to either add your photo and / or vote in the contest. There are some amazing boners there. Please give a look and vote for as many as you feel you love!

  24. Started by TotallyOz,

  25. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    A 28 yr old female teacher in Texas is convicted of having sexual relations with several 18 yr old male students. She was found guilty of 16 counts of having an inappropriate relationship between a student and teacher. The second-degree felony is punishable by two to 20 years in prison per count. Do you agree with this law, or do you believe it was two consensual adults? Personally, I agree it is not a good thing for a teacher to be involved with students, and she should lose her teaching credentials, but prison time??? Read more: http://www.azcentral...l#ixzz23qoDrVOt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.