The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Much of the adult industry was shut down today after a porn star tested HIV positive. What's interesting is that it's a primarily gay male porn star who does "straight for pay" porn who tested positive. How long do you think it will be until newspapers use this as yet another way to make bisexual men seem like slutty disease vectors?
-
- 2 replies
- 839 views
-
-
Who has been watching Glee this season? On the first episode three weeks ago, they introduced two new characters. The girl has not been seen since, and the very hot boy was missing in episode 2, and only seen for about 3 seconds this week.. This week was one of the best episodes yet, in my opinion. I won't give too much away in case some of you have it tivo-ed and haven't watched it yet, but lets just say it played out as more of a drama instead of a comedy... There were several incredible musical numbers, but the one that stood out to me was Kurt performing "I wanna hold your hand". His father has had a heart attack and is unconscious. He is expressing his feelings to t…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Company Head Arrested Over Sludge Torrent in Hungary BUDAPEST — The managing director of the company whose reservoir unleashed a lethal torrent of red sludge on three villages last week has been arrested, the Hungarian prime minister announced before Parliament on Monday. He will be charged with criminal negligence leading to a public catastrophe, and if convicted could face a sentence of up to 10 years, according to a government spokeswoman. For thr complete article see: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/12/world/europe/12hungary.html?_r=1&hp It is refreshing to see a country actually hold business executives criminally liable for their negligent actions inste…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
A hockey player, James Wisniewski, has been suspended for two games after making a "blow me" gesture at an opposing player, Sean Avery. Since the suspended player, above, is pretty blowable, why is it considered an offense? See the video: http://deadspin.com/5661317/hockey-players-filthy-gesture-to-sean-avery-is-pretty-easy-to-decipher (Story originally found at kennethinthe212.com)
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I mentioned in a few posts that I am about to leave the world of professional cash game poker player. This will happen just before the end of the month. Since 2004 I have made a comfortable living playing poker, traveled to cities I never would have thought to visit, met some awesome escorts in various towns and for much of the time really enjoyed what i was doing. I dabbled in tournaments but I am not a tournament player. Its a different type of game some are good at it, others like myself are not so good. It no longer is fun to play poker. Its really become a grind. Also, I am tired of traveling so much and living out of a suitcase and being alone so often. It gets ol…
-
- 22 replies
- 3.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Some chick is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by saying she had sex with The Situation. Rather than a one-night stand, she calls it a few minute stand since he didn't last long. And when she talks about his size, well, pinky is the word that comes to her mind. Now it's true that for all his tight clothing one never sees a bulge, but so what? It's not like we will be invited over anyway. My guess is that this girl just got pissed because he didn't call her back! Yes, I read that here: http://poponthepop.com/2010/09/mike-sorrentino-the-situation-has-a-small-penis/
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
The Daily News reports this am that singer Justin Bieber will soon be releasing a line of nail polishes. Yes, nail polish- you know, the stuff you decline at the salon. What's next? Flavored nail polish? http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/fashion/2010/10/11/2010-10-11_justin_bieber_to_launch_nail_polish_line_with_nicole_by_opi.html
-
- 2 replies
- 791 views
-
-
You know, in some ways I'm against gay marriage and gay's serviing int he military. As gay men society gives us only two advantages: 1. We never have to have the people we fuck bug us for a fucking engagement ring and a party that costs as much as a down payment on a house. 2. We can't get fucking drafted to fight stupid wars. We really want to give up these fucking rights just to main stream ourselves? Great, we are fighting for the right to long term sexless relationships and to be shot at by people we have no real beef against. That's progress.
-
- 0 replies
- 642 views
-
-
Yahoo News tells us the plan to rescue the Chilean miners tomorrow. It's going to be a long and tedious process, and even when rescued their new ordeal will just begin. It will be quite an adjustment for both miners and families. I hope it all goes well. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101011/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_chile_mine_collapse
-
Check out the correction at the top of this site. http://www.tbd.com/blogs/amanda-hess/2010/10/hiv-positive-black-gay-men-to-get-the-bayard-rustin-project-a-district-campaign-against-aids-2873.html
-
- 0 replies
- 770 views
-
-
I keep up with X Factor and was sad when these boys were kicked out as individuals. I was happy when they were brought back in as a group. They are not there yet, but they are working on it.
-
- 2 replies
- 813 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hilarious eight minute documentary about a gay porn star doing his first straight sex scene. It's also the first time he's ever had sex with a woman. Highlights include: "I thought they were bigger than that" when he first sees a pussy and the fact that the crew has to hold up iPads with gay porn on them for him to be able to stay hard. http://gay.fleshbot.com/5659212/it-took-a-lot-of-work-to-turn-steve-daigle-straight-for-pay
-
- 2 replies
- 996 views
-
-
Petrol bombs and stones were thrown at police protecting a gay pride march Sunday in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, an interior ministry representative told CNN. About 40 police officers were injured, and about 60 people were arrested, the ministry's Suzana Vasiljevic told CNN. None of the marchers were injured. Interior Minister Ivica Dacic had urged people to allow the march to go ahead without incident, Serbia's Tanjug news agency reported Saturday. "It is very important that the event, which might be disagreeable to most of Serbia's citizens, goes by without incidents," Dacic said in Belgrade. A gay pride march in 2001 -- thought to be the country's first -- was…
-
- 1 reply
- 689 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Normally I wouldn't post something here that was first posted over on Daddy's site, but I thought this was so worthwhile an idea that those of us who don't frequent the other site should have a chance to see it. Quoting DuchessIvanaKissandhug: "Dan Savage, who writes the syndicated relationship and sex advice column Savage Love has started a YouTube project, called "It Gets Better". In response to the recent rash of gay teen suicides, he proposed to offer hope to isolated LGBT youth, and let them know that "it gets better". A number of individuals and groups have taken up the challenge, and I find them totally heartwarming. "I post here a few for your perusal, but re…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
My Favorite Porno film of all time is The Boys Of San Francisco. This is a still of my all time fantasy fella,Tim Nolty, getting head in that film http://vintagetwinks.com/archives/1430 He only did one other film which I cannot remember the title of.I used to see him in San Francisco sometimes0I wish I would have acted on my desires.
-
- 1 reply
- 702 views
-
-
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8344252/22304947 The above link is to a brief overview of John Lennon's career. We just past what would have been his 70th birthday. Below are a few video clips of various artists wishing John a happy birthday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-OsjQTMmo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ELpA4Q6h6I More birthday wishes can be found HERE!
-
- 2 replies
- 800 views
- 1 follower
-
-
When married dudes who want to get some on the side go into straight bars they always take off their wedding rings. When married dudes who want to get some on the side go to gay bars they leave their wedding rings on. I wonder what that says about our society.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Marks And Spencer's starts selling underwear that makes your dick look bigger. http://gawker.com/5659848/penis-and-ass-enhancing-underwear-to-hit-british-store-shelves-next-week
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Since I am not home often (thats about to change though) I have fairly basic cable service. I pay for Internet, digital channels a few boxes, and one DVR. My bill runs $120. a month and that does not even include any pay services such as HBO or if I decide to rent a movie. Finally there are some solutions. Almost any broadcast network show I watch I can stream from their website (free), i.e. ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS. I can rent movies from Netflix ($10. a month) and stream them to my TV or watch them on my computer. Also, HuLu Plus covers most of the other programming I watch ($10. a month). Another alternative is Apple TV ($99. onetime fee) which will allow me to rent and st…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
The article is so disturbing. These kids are from 16 to 23 and already filled with so much hate. Its pretty long so I decided to just place the link here ... if you get a chance read it. Will we ever find a solution to these types of vicious and uncalled for attacks? http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/08/7-arrested-in-bias-attacks-on-gay-teens-in-the-bronx/
-
- 2 replies
- 665 views
-
-
I'm not sure why this wasn't a post here, to announce a new forum elsewhere, but because of that, I'm doing it now. Shouldn't this have been announced as apposed to sneaking it in? I know, I'm simply incapable of celebrating moments like this privately with joy. I know, I'm just like this. It's a beginning. For me.
-
Christopher Saikua Chambers RS Tower, 24 Fl., Ratchadapisek, Dindeang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand. Dear Sir/Madam, I am sending you this email and I believe you must have been getting something similar but still seems this is the only best way of communication apart from telephone conversation, but we cannot because there are Bad people in the world and will not recognize the good ones, so I advice you to settle down and read this mail comprehensively and you will know I am for REAL. Well, Barrister Christopher Saikua is my name, I was born in the City of Bangkok but I traveled sometime and I studied in UK , I am a Solicitor. I am the Personal legal representative to Lat…
-
- 3 replies
- 923 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Jezebel argues that straight sex is not natural and that gay sex will always be better than straight sex. http://jezebel.com/5658460/gay-sex-is-more-evolved-than-anything-else-ever
-
- 2 replies
- 915 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Peruvian writer Mario Vargas Llosa, whose deeply political work vividly examines the perils of power and corruption in Latin America, won the 2010 Nobel Prize in Literature on Thursday. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/08/books/08nobel.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss Has anyone read any of his books? I'd be curious to know what others think before I order a few of them to test. Thanks.
-
- 3 replies
- 928 views
- 1 follower
-