Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Started by Lucky,

    O Oz, do THE CLUBS AND BARS HAVE PARTIES TO INVITE THE BOYS THEY WANT FOR THE SEASON? CAN ONE GET INVTTIED TO THESE?

  2. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    They sure didn't make 18 yr olds like this one. His name is ANDREAS ORIHUELA

    • 0 replies
    • 662 views
  3. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 1 reply
    • 595 views
  4. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I can just imagine how she must drool over her step-sons.

    • 0 replies
    • 570 views
  5. Started by Lucky,

    Now that his 15 minutes of fame are over, and, trust me, i enjoyed every one of them, some singer I never heard of has released her video wherein Levi plays her boyfriend. It's not that he looks awful- unshaven and unkempt, but it's that we don't care anymore! Sorry, Brittani- too late! http://www.eonline.com/videos/v72569_brittani-senser-after-love-music-video.html

    • 1 reply
    • 846 views
  6. Started by Lucky,

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/05/arts/dance/05trey.html?ref=arts

    • 0 replies
    • 790 views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    # 1 - two straight brothers on family holiday (true) # 2 - take a flying leap # 3 - he's my idea of a hot straight guy # 4 - the one on the right is a personal trainer at Golds Gym

    • 1 reply
    • 686 views
  8. Started by Moses,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q Asian student in USA. Has been guest in The Oprah Winfrey Show already. I like his voice too much. And himself too for sure More than 45 000 000 views per year in Youtube

    • 2 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    You know, if I was a homophobic asshole, I don't think that the Stonewall Inn is where I'd try to pick a fight. http://gawker.com/5655614/two-arrested-for-homophobic-assault-at-stonewall-inn Dudes are lucky they got out alive.

  10. Guest Matrix
    Started by Guest Matrix,

    There are some forums which reflect shit like this. Others which aren't into it at all. I'm not sure where this one will end up, but since there is no such definition, I suspect, it will be here. **hello** I realize that most of you all hate this video, but because it is what it is and nobody really cares about these type moments....Lady's and gentlemen, my friend, and women of GLBT controversy identification.... Ladies and gentlemen....Donna Summer.......... http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=djtKfE8ewko PS: correcting a title post after publishing it, would be nice, if not special. :-) I'm about to begin a blog with some indifference and to most, more than some. Shou…

  11. Gillette's Latest Innovation in Razors: the 11-Cent Blade by Ellen Byron Friday, October 1, 2010 Gillette's newest shaving system has just one blade, a light plastic handle and a sharply lower price. And it isn't available in the U.S. The Gillette Guard, the latest razor from the Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE: PG - News) unit, instead will begin hitting stores in India next week. The move by the maker of five-bladed, battery-powered gizmos reflects P&G's aggressive push into emerging markets for new customers and growth. That focus is forcing P&G to be more modest on scale and more flexible on price. Gillette commands about 70% of the world's razor and blad…

  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    I saw this today on a profile site. I have tats and love them but they hurt. I can't imagine how this is possible.

  13. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Name is Alex Bego. There is something about Slavic men that turns me on.

    • 0 replies
    • 547 views
  14. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    His name is JAMIE ROCHE, age 25 and hails from Worcester, England.

    • 0 replies
    • 517 views
  15. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    They always manage to find "The Boy Next Door" type of wholesomeness.

  16. Started by OneFinger,

    A college student jumped to his death off a bridge a day after authorities say two classmates surreptitiously recorded him having sex with a man in his dorm room and broadcast it over the Internet. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=157&sid=12627151 This is a "must read" article for any caring human. At first I was pissed as hell at the students who secretly taped him and broadcast it on the internet. What a horrible thing to do. But, then I got angry at society for fostering an environment where consensual gay sex drives someone to kill themselves. Every day we see heterosexism on TV, in newspaper ads, and openly discussed at work. Yet, when 2 men have sex it's a r…

  17. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    From my perspective, this appears to be three Brazilian saunaboys.. Has anyone seen/encountered any of the three before? Smokin hot vid

    • 2 replies
    • 663 views
  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Hard to understand the rational behind (pun intended) showing naked men to advertise clothing? Works for me!

    • 3 replies
    • 723 views
  19. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    Guys I've watched thousands of xtube videos over the years for my blog. After a while they tend to begin to all look the same. However, this kids cum caught my attention. He is a pretty hot guy with a nice size uncut cock. But when he pumps hos cum out it shoots up like a fountain and the amount of his cream is huge. Here is a direct link on my blog to his video. I think you will be impressed too

    • 0 replies
    • 518 views
  20. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    • 2 replies
    • 717 views
  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    I keep getting spam ads for penis pills. That's nothing new, but the ads always used to be about getting a bigger dick or getting it up more easily. Now, however, a lot of them tell me that I'll get a "bigger ejaculate load" and that my partner will be impressed at how much jizz I can shoot. Now, I've never given a shit about how big a dude's load is, but maybe I'm just weird. So, I'll throw it out there - does anyone give a shit about load size?

  22. Started by Lucky,

    Yes, the time has come for me to go to the nursing home. Having become forgetful as time went on, I finally remembered that that is where my mom is. I am sitting here is a Priceline bought hotel in Michigan, where I am visiting my almost 93 year old mom in a nursing home. She was quite happy to see me, and proud for all the other ladies to take notice of her visitor. That's the easy part. The tough part is spending several hours a day with a person that doesn't have a real grasp of reality. On a previous visit with her, she slept a lot, but not now. Now she talks, endlessly, and about things I have no idea of. I don't what time frame of her life she is in in the particul…

  23. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6r7W_uFUI0

    • 4 replies
    • 795 views
  24. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    Man, if you ever needed any more reasons to stay away from pussy this has got to be it. A girl who just graduated from Duke put together a fucking powerpoint presentation, complete with names and photos of every dude she fucked while she was a student. She rates them by dick size and performance and Jezebel and Deadspin fucking published the thing. It got over 600,000 hits on Jezebel and over 460,000 hits on Deadspin, meaning that over a million people have read it. Can you imagine if you were one of the dudes she accused of having micro penis? Jezebel blacked out the names but left the pictures of the dudes and the descriptions of what sports they played for and th…

  25. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    If # 3 is truly lost I suggest we form a search & rescue operation I remember the days when I could "assume the position" as # 4 is doing. (Long gone)

    • 0 replies
    • 700 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.