Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Almost losing it in public could prove quite a treat for those lucky enough to be there. Wish we had a rear view too.

  2. Started by TotallyOz,

    Part One of this massive, 14-member orgy centers somewhat on compact, horny pup Kevin Warhol. This was one of his first-ever group-sex scenes and was filmed in Cape Town, South Africa. Part One opens on the beach and focuses on lots of blowjobs and oral play. Get ready for October Orgy month at BelAmi home of daily content updates!

  3. Started by AdamSmith,

    ROFL From The Guardian: This is a news website article about a scientific paper In the standfirst I will make a fairly obvious pun about the subject matter before posing an inane question I have no intention of really answering: is this an important scientific finding? In this paragraph I will state the main claim that the research makes, making appropriate use of "scare quotes" to ensure that it's clear that I have no opinion about this research whatsoever. In this paragraph I will briefly (because no paragraph should be more than one line) state which existing scientific ideas this new research "challenges". If the research is about a potential cure, or a solution…

  4. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    In an interview yesterday French politician Rachida Dati said that it's unrealistic that overseas investment funds are, "looking for returns of 20 or 25%, at a time when fellatio is almost non-existent." http://jezebel.com/5648879/french-politician-confuses-fellatio-with-inflation

  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3qlx1D_bA&feature=player_embedded

  6. Started by TotallyOz,

    Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake Ingredients: • 1 scoop Jay Robb protein powder (1 packet) or one serving of your fav protein powder • 1 tablespoons natural peanut butter • a large banana (or small) • cup unsweetened almond breeze • cup ice Cooking Instructions: 1. Blend all ingredients in blender, ice first Nutritional Information: Calories- 340 (1 meal) Fat-15g carbOhydrates 21 Protein: 31g

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Former English football star decides to become a model - wise move IMHO

    • 0 replies
    • 561 views
  8. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I hope I never have to choose between these four hot buns. Probably # 2 would win, but then again ?????

    • 0 replies
    • 573 views
  9. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    The tats ain't too hard on the eyes either.

    • 0 replies
    • 586 views
  10. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    That would be a shame 'cause look what you'd be missing.....

    • 0 replies
    • 550 views
  11. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    I actually found this pic on adam4adam, as I was looking at profiles.. It made me think of our own FourAces

    • 3 replies
    • 756 views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake Ingredients: • 1 scoop Jay Robb protein powder (1 packet) or one serving of your fav protein powder • 1 tablespoons natural peanut butter • a large banana (or small) • cup unsweetened almond breeze • cup ice Cooking Instructions: 1. Blend all ingredients in blender, ice first Nutritional Information: Calories- 340 (1 meal) Fat-15g carbohydrates 21 Protein: 31g

  13. Started by TampaYankee,

    for my taste anyway. Enjoy.

    • 2 replies
    • 832 views
  14. Guest Doit
    Started by Guest Doit,

    I love the contrast... Being a size queen....

  15. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I found a site today that looks very hot. It supposedly is complied of amateur pics & vids of guys and their boyfriends. I'd love to hear if any of you have any experience with this site before I give them my credit card info. Check out the samples at seemybf.com

  16. Guest Doit
    Started by Guest Doit,

    Wow.

  17. Guest Doit
    Started by Guest Doit,

  18. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Bright eyed & bushy tailed, what more could a guy ask for?

  19. New Proof Wall Street Knew Its Mortgage Securities Were Subpar: Clayton Execs Testify First Posted: 09-25-10 06:56 PM | Updated: 09-25-10 09:46 PM Shahien Nasiripour shahien@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting During a little-noticed hearing this week in Sacramento, Calif., a firm hired by Wall Street to analyze mortgages given to borrowers with poor credit, which were then packaged and sold to investors during the boom years, revealed that as much as 28 percent of those loans failed to meet basic underwriting standards -- and Wall Street knew all along. Worse, when the firm flagged those loans for potential issues, Wall Street banks ignored its recommend…

  20. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    How come I never see this when I troll the beach? (# 2)

    • 0 replies
    • 602 views
  21. Started by BiBottomBoy,

    So sad.

  22. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    Who ever said the Brits were dull and insipid?

    • 0 replies
    • 740 views
  23. Guest zipperzone
    Started by Guest zipperzone,

    I think he is getting hotter as he matures. More interesting than he was as a twink. Can his bum be for real?

    • 0 replies
    • 535 views
  24. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    I am going to be spending time in Denver ... longer than I prefer. Anyway, I am a big guy as in overweight and not so young. Most of my life has been at sea level or slightly above like when I lived in Las Vegas. I am wondering if the lack of oxygen (for lack of better words) will create problem for me. Does anybody know or have experience with living in a high altitude city?

  25. Guest lurkerspeaks
    Started by Guest lurkerspeaks,

    http://www.xlive.com/play.php?v=8XXJJwgR

    • 3 replies
    • 857 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.