The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
Maybe I'm a little dim or perhaps I just have to hear it more than a couple of times, but I have the distinct impression that the membership would prefer to read interesting and profound discussions rather than having to wade through "endless" postings of hot men. When I became active on this board sometime this past summer, it occurred to me that a little spice would not be amiss. As I genuinely enjoy finding pictures on the internet of what I consider to be desirable men and enjoy even more the sharing of same, I thought I would attempt to inject a bit of said spice and try to "entertain the troops" as it were. Apparently my enthusiasm is not shared by all. Matrix has…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.maleescor...e-facts-people/
-
- 24 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
We have a new forum that is dedicated to porn, photos, sexy guys, and lust. Please use this forum if you are starting a thread with photo montages. As I have said in other thread, I love the photos daily and I also have found some links to great videos this way. I hope all the enthusiasm for photos is maintained. Please continue to post theme specific photos in the appropriate forum. For examples: post photos of escorts in The Buffet, Latin sauna boys or escort photos in the Latin American forum, same for Asian and European forums. Of course if a photo is of a news item or it is ancillary to the post and not the subject of the post the proper forum remains Lucky's P…
-
- 1 reply
- 770 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm obviously under moderation right now, so that's cool, I suppose.. Let's face the facts people, or at the very least, let's stop whining about why nobody wants to further these forums with important, stimulating and meaningful conversations. The reason why people don't come here is because there is no real dialogue and when that occasionally interesting dialogue does become interesting, it becomes buried in images that require no response, because as we all know, once you get off, you could really care less about the after comment OR commitment. Unless, of course, it's Ralph Woods. Well, that's just a huge assault on forum importance, because when suddenly, we have…
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Here is the word for this week: frabjous \FRAB-juhs\, adjective: Wonderful, elegant, superb, or delicious. He bombarded her with imported candy and American beauties, and cluttered up the spring with a series of whist parties, which butted into the social calendar something frabjous. -- George Fitch, At good old Siwash If there's a more frabjous pairing of writer and director than Lewis Carroll and Tim Burton, I can't imagine it. -- Mike Scott, "'Alice in Wonderland' movie review: Callooh! Callay! Tim Burton creates a frabjous delight," The Times-Picayune, March 2010 Frabjous is one of many words coined by Lewis Caroll in Through the Looking-Glass.
-
- 2 replies
- 703 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I found this really self serving website tonight called Job Vent. What a great concept, people unhappy about their job can complain and get their comments reinforced by others. I' sure some of the complaints are very legit but some just sound so full of hate. I guess its better than umm going postal though.
-
Even their statues of Christ are pink. Who knew?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally 'specially the last image. Other stuff on that site is great too, but this one seems apropos.
-
- 1 reply
- 856 views
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 643 views
-
-
Well now the WSJ is not even trying to be coy about it. They have come out and stated that in Q1 Verizon will release the iPhone and even named one of the main manufactures. Apple is going to hav a busy Q1 then as this will be the same time frame for the iPad refresh. We can expect to see dual cameras and improved display resolution on the late March refresh. Considering AT&T has announced a slew of Android devices for the holiday season and brought on the Blackberry Torch last month plus will be the first US carrier to release a Windows Phone 7 device in November followed by T-Mobile it appears they are no longer concerned with offending Apple. btw The Android OS is…
-
This forum has become extremely difficult and frustrating to read due to the daily number of (great) images and videos being posted here. It's almost tiring to find the threads versus the eye candy. Am I the only one who would like to see a separate forum for these images? As much as I love swimming, I hate wading through the shallow end to get to the deep water. And while we're on the topic of images. One of the things I have hated most about this forum is that you have to be logged in to view images that are attachments. If the image is supported by an outside hosting site, it's fine, but the majority of images, for example, that Zipper posts are direct attachments f…
-
- 59 replies
- 7.3k views
-
-
So right before the check out counter tonight, I was hit in the face with Entenmann's POP'ems rich frosted holes, chocolate covered "holes" less the donut. They taste and chew like waxed marbles, but not necessarily, like a tasty hole, say from, oh I don't know, someone like Ralph Woods. I'm conflicted If I should continue eating these treats because I like the flavor or just throw them away. I don't want to be fat in the event someone hot takes an interest in me. Suggestions?
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
- 2 replies
- 788 views
-
-
Probably not too comfortable but what I'd do for love.......
-
- 1 reply
- 733 views
-
-
Asshole christians start the "It Get's Worse" project in response to the Dan Savage "It Gets Better" project. http://www.afterelton.com/video/2010/10/it-gets-worse
-
- 0 replies
- 767 views
-
-
New study shows that the percentage of men who have taken cock up their ass has doubled over the past two decades. I believe this is due to the ability of "straight" men to post personal ads on Craigslist. http://gawker.com/5656285/study-anal-sex-has-never-been-more-popular
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
You have not lived until you have seen this avant garde male porn star anti rape youtube video. http://gay.fleshbot.com/5657213/what-strange-gay-circus-arts-planet-did-chip-tanner-come-from
-
- 0 replies
- 987 views
-
-
# 1 obviously is not a butt shot - but I thought we should check out the front of one of the guys in # 2 & 3. # 3 is my new wallpaper. SO HOT
-
A bit of everything---- Wet, Undies, Jeans, Pool, Shower All with hot butts.
-
I should have waited for Undie Mundy to post these but I thought they were too good to wait.
-
-
I noticed the most online at the forums was 38 members at 9:41 on September 12th. What do you guys think about picking a date and time and seeing if we can break the record. We can even begin a thread on that date and time and we each can "sign in." I was looking at October 5th at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) as a starting point. Let me know if interested and what date and time works best for you.
-
- 19 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Jack Camp had his favorite sex partner- a stripper who took care of his pole just the way he liked it. And, to make sure, he brought her cocaine and other drugs. Once, when they went out to replenish their drug supply, she said she was a little worried for her safety, but he comforted her by telling her that he was packing a gun. Problem. No, not the hooker, the drugs, or even the gun. Jack Camp is a highly respected federal judge. Married, too, but we all make out own choices, right? All the local judges had to recuse themselves from the case, leading the taxpayers to have to fly in several staff to prosecute and judge the poor man. Well, maybe not so poor. He showed u…
-
- 3 replies
- 952 views
-
-
For me, it's a tossup between # 1 & # 4. When in doubt, be greedy - take both
-
- 1 reply
- 649 views
-
-
Anderson Cooper has been doing a week on bullying. I was really sadden by this boys experience. http://cnn.com/video/?/video/living/2010/10/05/ac.bully.panel.joey.update.cnn