The Beer Bar
Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!
16,177 topics in this forum
-
I bet you never knew Canada was so beautiful.
-
- 2 replies
- 681 views
-
-
I think he's testing the waters.
-
This idea came from the post OZ did about Billy Lucas a teen who killed himself after constantly being harassed because he was gay. I had mentioned that if I ever were to become very wealthy I would open a hands on outreach program for boys like him. BiBottomBoy suggested I make a donation to a charity. I actually have a charity I have been supporting for many years. Its in my hometown of San Diego and called The Storefront. Its a outreach program and safe haven for at risk youth. On a different note another important cause to me is the fight against Alzheimer. Its a vicious disease and I know this first hand unfortunately. I know there are many cruel diseases but thi…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Nowadays many online newspapers allow the reader to comment on the article. It is a rather worthless endeavor on the larger papers, because who is going to read through 400 and some comments to see yours? But some actually rank the comments according to "most popular" so you at least get the gist of them. So guess what? I comment...a lot. I love to see people respond to what I say, and maybe get a rise out of a diehard conservative. Today the SFgate.com has an article on a gay lawyer running against an incumbent judge. It seems the incumbent wants to speak at the gay community center, but some nitwit said that was a bad idea given that he was opposing a gay man. Turns o…
-
- 4 replies
- 946 views
-
-
Anti-gay Atlanta megachurch pastor Eddie Long encouraged favored boys to enter into a "covenant" with him, and encouraged them to call him "Daddy." From clatl.com: Bishop Eddie Long, already reeling from two lawsuits filed yesterday that allege the megachurch pastor coerced two young men into sex, has been hit with a third civil lawsuit that makes similar accusations. According to the lawsuit filed today in DeKalb County, Long welcomed Jamal Parris, who was 14 years old at the time, into his circle of "Spiritual Sons." Long allegedly lavished gifts on the small, intimate group of young male parishioners who'd entered into a "covenant" with the pastor. Much like the oth…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
More than 24 hours no one new message. "No contest" = "No interest"? Or "No news - is best news"
-
As those of you who live in the States know Google.com now has a feature where they try to guess what you are looking for as you type. It's called Google Instant. The problem is (and this does not happen outside the United States) is that if you type in certain words your screen goes blank (even if you have Safe Search turned off) until you hit enter and authorize it to release the results to you. But, Google never released which words made the black list. Luckily through trial and error one dude was able to figure out the full list. Here it is, and the results are "interesting." http://www.2600.com/googleblacklist/ Most interesting, I think is the "lesbian" and "b…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
U.S. Works To Make Internet Wiretaps Easier | 09/27/10 08:49 AM | AP WASHINGTON — Broad new regulations being drafted by the Obama administration would make it easier for law enforcement and national security officials to eavesdrop on Internet and e-mail communications like social networking Web sites and BlackBerries, The New York Times reported Monday. The newspaper said the White House plans to submit a bill next year that would require all online services that enable communications to be technically equipped to comply with a wiretap order. That would include providers of encrypted e-mail, such as BlackBerry, networking sites like Facebook and direct communication…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Michigan won’t be getting a transgender king this year. A Michigan high school refuses to crown a transgender girl “Homecoming King” and now she and several of her classmates are extremely upset over that decision. The Post Chronicle states that Michigan’s Mona shores High School held voting for their “Homecoming King and Queen”. The transgender teen, Oakleigh Marie Reed, 17, received more votes than any of her male counterparts to be king. The only problem is that the Reed is registered in school files as a girl and so she is ineligible to be “Homecoming King.” http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978555665 I admire him for running and applaud th…
-
- 2 replies
- 863 views
-
-
Now I've eaten at this steak house and it is expensive however, the average per person at this dinner was about $1,000. I think for two of us our highest bill was about $225 and that included drinks. I wonder how much Dez left for a tip ----------------------- Back in July, there was a big to-do about Cowboys rookie wide receiver Dez Bryant(notes) refusing to carry pads for fellow wide receiver Roy Williams. It's tradition in the NFL that rookies perform menial chores for veteran teammates, so Bryant's refusal drew some attention and criticism. The mini-controversy blew over quickly. Bryant apologized, Williams accepted and everyone moved on. Williams did mention, th…
-
- 2 replies
- 675 views
-
-
-
1 & 2 - same guy but 2 is sexier IMHO 3 is for English soap opera fans 4 is for me
-
Especially when he's into licking you.......
-
I saw this online and thought of you. I love the zipper around the eye!
-
- 4 replies
- 939 views
- 1 follower
-
-
It's hard enough watching Sarah Palin, but watching her daughter dance may be harder. She is luckier than the Situation, who also cannot dance at all, because she has Mark, a really skilled dancer, to make her look better. The Situation cannot lead, as Mark can, so he loses some of the benefit of his teacher, whose name escapes me. Why am I watching Dancing with the Stars? Well, truthfully, I only watch for Derek Hough. Boy, can he dance. But now, with Bristol and The Situation, well, you look to see who is going to fall down first. But, Levi and the Situation, yes, I would watch. I would even watch Derek and The Situation. The Situation....and he has us calling him th…
-
there is currently a hot show of 4 Columbian boys over at cam4...free to watch and they have audio (and speak english).. Hot cam show
-
- 4 replies
- 783 views
- 1 follower
-
-
So take your pic. Want to read about cops busting gays in Beijing? Well, here you go: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/beijing-police-raid-gay-s_n_741613.html (What would Hillary say? http://www.towleroad.com/2010/09/will-clinton-speak-out-against-chinas-gay-crackdown.html#more Or, how about that popular gay hotspot, Palm Springs, where the police force entraps gays right in their own resort area, while the police chief is referring to them as faggots! (Hey, allegedly referring to them as faggots. We're fair here.) http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100928/NEWS01/9280304/Complaint-Palm-Springs-police-Chief-David-Dominguez-used-expletive
-
I have trouble in understanding why most porn sites are so expensive on a monthly basis. There are many I would be interested in subscribing to, but not at $29. per month. I think that if they priced themselves at $9.99 per month, (or even $14.99) while they would be earning less per subscriber, their overall volume would skyrocket actually making them even more profit than they currently have. Am I nuts, or what?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Net Neutrality Bill Gives FCC No New Rulemaking Power By Eliza Krigman Monday, September 27, 2010 1:42 PM The FCC will not have rulemaking authority under a network neutrality bill that key House Democrats plan to introduce soon, according to a recent draft obtained by Tech Daily Dose. Instead, the commission will deal with enforcement on a case-by-case basis. Broadband providers who violate the law will face a maximum penalty of $2 million by the FCC, under the bill. The absence of the rulemaking authority, along with other provisions of the bill, is consistent with information reported by Tech Daily Dose last week. The bill is a last-minute effort by House Energy …
-
- 2 replies
- 729 views
-
-
But not to the degree that you'll simply discard this: Lucky what say you - After this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE96yIPZy3A&feature=player_embedded# !
-
I was at a many hotels recently and in a few of them I noticed the date on the HoHo's were out of date. I wasn't happy about that and I didn't eat them. Same thing happened to me today and I was tired of this so I went to the front desk. I said: Hey, look, I am a paying customer in your fine hotel and I want my fucking HoHo's. Seriously, I just asked why all the snacks that are perishable are out dated (some of the others you could see the dates). She said that some of the delivery companies do this on purpose. They take the old ones and put behind some new ones and hope people don't notice. They will then take the ones they swapped out and sell them. It adds mo…
-
- 1 reply
- 707 views
-
-
I sometimes feel as though, that after re-reading some of my posts on-line, here, there and else-where, that my personal expressions were less, or more, or equally stated as whom I really am. And then sometimes, OMFG, why was I even ever there. Or born. LOL. There is a thread somewhere here entitled, and I can't now find it just because it's buried amongst the cock and ass image threads (lol), but where I was an asshole. Now before MsGuy says....."where's the difference?"...that's my point or better yet, my question: How often do you feel that you respond, post or mis-represnt yourself when posting to forums 24/7? And conversely, How often do you feel that YOU respond…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Maurice is one of the first gay movies I saw. I was with a friend last night and he had this VHS (hard to believe these things are still around) and we watched this together. It is such a great gay movie. From IMDB: Two male English school chums find themselves falling in love at Cambridge. To regain his place in society, Clive gives up his forbidden love, Maurice (pronounced "Morris") and marries. While staying with Clive and his shallow wife, Anne, Maurice finally discovers romance in the arms of Alec, the gamekeeper. Written from personal pain, it's E.M. Forster's story of coming to terms with sexuality in the Edwardian age.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
No, you won't see Ralph Wood's really huge, hard, pre-cum dripping penis here as I am currently lobbying management here for a really big pre-cum dripping forum here to house such delights! No, I'm just here to say that Ralph Wood's penis might be be-holding, it might be be-sucking, but it will never be be-fucking in my hole anytime soon! Ahaha. Besides, Tampa Yankee who admits to being with, or alludes to being with...well, you'll need to find the thread for accuracy as to his, ahem, capacity - who else here has had, OR could have had such a huge piece and would be willing to share it here with such delight and enjoyment the day after? For us all? NO! I won't show h…
-
Should we now call it Cam$??? My favorite jack-off site, Cam4.com, is now beta testing a tipping system where you can tip your performer...or not. Is this an attempt to keep guys from going private? Will it change the nature of the website, making guys more money conscious? Weren't they there just because they liked to show it and didn't need anything else? I don't know. Here's what the site says: Tipping Beta of Cam4 On participating cams, you will see a new tipping panel below the cam window. Tipping is a new feature that we are beta testing. During the beta, everyone can purchase tokens and tip the performers with actual cash as a means of expressing their appreci…