Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Beer Bar

Open to general topics not covered elsewhere including Current Events, Politics, Religion, Movies and other topics. Discuss the topic, not the policy or personality. Have fun and enjoy!

  1. When David A. Paterson was growing up and his parents would go out of town, he and his little brother would stay in Harlem with family friends they called Uncle Stanley and Uncle Ronald. Uncle Stanley and Uncle Ronald were a gay couple, though in the 1960s few people described them that way. They helped young David with his spelling, and read to him and played cards with him. “Apparently, my parents never thought we were in any danger,” the governor recalled on Thursday in an interview. “I was raised in a culture that understood the different ways that people conduct their lives. And I feel very proud of it.” Mr. Paterson, who two months ago was unexpectedl…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Guest greenfire
    Started by Guest greenfire,

    I wanted to comment on the new escort site Boys2RentNow, that was developed and designed by male escort Destiny Longleg. I have been looking at the guys on the site for about 3 months now. And I have hired many times from this website. What I found that I like- First off, the website is 100% free! A viewer may search by an escort or masseur's height, weight, age, race, dick size, sexual position, body hair, physique, eye color, hair color, and safe sex or not. There is even a NEW Listing search query. All the photos on the site expand for you to preview the escort before entering their profile. In the city search drop box displays what escorts are living in that c…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Guest Marcelo72
    Started by Guest Marcelo72,

    I just read on Damien's blog that he is doing "private shows" while he's in Chicago. Does anyone have details?

    • 0 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    And though I know he's not military, I just can't stop staring at the cover of Mario's new workout book.

    • 0 replies
    • 914 views
  5. Guest handsometoyboy
    Started by Guest handsometoyboy,

    Hi, Does anyone know what happened to Tony Zerega? Last I heard he was workinga s an escort inNy but I can't find a listing for him anywhere. NO INFO ON HIS MOVIES OR HIS ACTIVITIES. Would appreciate any insight.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  6. Guest Conway
    Started by Guest Conway,

    Brent Corrigan is going to be working the runway with the Go Go Boys tonight at Hydrate in Boystown. http://www.hydratechicago.com/

    • 0 replies
    • 900 views
  7. Guest badluckcharley
    Started by Guest badluckcharley,

    The purpose of this post is two fold: The first to let people know that they can never never trust anyone they hire. I hire a young man off of Craigslist, he advertised he was 18, he told me he was 18 if 3 different conversations well without going into the detail he ended up being 3 days short of his 16th birthday. Needless to say now I am charged with a couple serious felonies Don't trust anyone please The second is what I am asking from the board, is for information about what it means to have to register as a sex offender as that is what I am looking at in addition to be being a convicted felon. I have looked online and it seem…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by Lucky,

    A few months ago a poster here complained about Stock Bar, saying that the dancers were not showing dick and blah blah blah but my experience there last week was superb! I saw lots of dick...soft, semisoft, and rock hard. There was a great variety of dancers and the lap dances were alll quite fun. The place looks really nice too! Campus was fun as well, but being smaller, the choices were not as good. They had a special show with Pierre Fitch, a former dancer there and now a porn star (?) (I had met him the Sunday before at the Folsom Fair...does he ever change those undies?) Anyway, his show was quite lame. He goes behind a screen and dildos himself, and then does th…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.8k views
  9. Guest FourAces
    Started by Guest FourAces,

    The world series of poker is fast approaching. I will be in Las Vegas on and off throughout the series. Anyone like to get together and talk in person or on phone about poker contact me email as I don't visit this site very often now. Keep in mind my major success is cash games and if you would like some free "schooling" on NL Cash games let me know.

    • 0 replies
    • 832 views
  10. Only one week to go till the Rentboy.com poolparty at the Helios Resort in Palm Springs! The host hotel is sold out!But other propties nearby have rooms. There are less than TEN VIP tickets left!And regular tickets are selling fast as well. Please Private me if you are going to attend this event=it would be nice to have a strong MER pressence there. Very much looking forward to this fun weekend!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by TotallyOz,

    We all have things we love and enjoy. Well, I tried this past weekend a pinkberry for the first time. It is a LA yogurt shop. They don't have a wide variety of yogurts but, what they have is excellent and a choice of fun toppings. Anyone visiting LA needs to try one!

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  12. Started by TotallyOz,

    Well, I do think that the day has finally come that will set the course for what will happen in the coming months for who will be the next nominee. If Hillary wins both states, I think it will be a lock for her and if Obama wins both, I think there is no way Clinton can say she deserves the nomination. If polls are right, the most likely scenario is that it will be a split decision with Indiana going to Hillary and NC going to Barrack. I am just hoping for a miracle and both contests are won by the same person. Odds are not good. But, I love Vegas and spent a bit of time playing poker in LA last weekend and won 94.00. I am on a winning streak (unless you count the C…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Guest EurythmicThrust
    Started by Guest EurythmicThrust,

    HISTORIC RULING BY THE CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT! The judges overturned the ban against gay marriage (Prop 22), paving the way for Californians to join Massushcuetts as the only states to allow same sex couples to legally marry! Ther are still obstacles to be faced, but this ruling has frankly shocked me (thought the judges would vote against overturning the ban, saying Ca's domestic partnership laws have the gays covered already). There is a petition poised to be on the Nov 08 ballot that would write into the state Constitution that marriage should be between a man and a woman, so thats the next battle. And of course the right wingers will try to attach this to the Demo…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    I offer this without comment because nothing I might say could hold a candle to the original performance. A gem from beginning to end. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24655385#24655385

    • 0 replies
    • 884 views
  15. Guest EurythmicThrust
    Started by Guest EurythmicThrust,

    The website for the California Supreme Court has announced that on Thurs it will reveal its decision regarding whether gays and lesbians can legally marry in the state of California. Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best...one of my best friends is a wedding planner!

    • 0 replies
    • 730 views
  16. Started by TampaYankee,

    Taking the pulse of the neighborhood... It has been brought to my attention by an interested member that the present ratings do not permit a 'Satisfactory' rating for those encounters which fall short of Great but don't warrant a 'negative' rating. Way back when...when I created the review page, I sort of considered 'Once Is Enough' to be the middle of the road 'satisfactory but no reason to repeat' option. I always interpreted 'Satisfactory' that way from the reviews I read. That was how I assessed my personal 'Satisfactory' hires. Maybe my perspective was too harsh. Maybe Once is Enough is right on but sounds more negative than intended. I did not have a negative int…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by TotallyOz,

    We have decided to advertise more in gay print media. We have our first ad out for Cybersocket for the June Gay Pride issue. We are hoping to expand this to other magazines. Here is the ad just in case some of you want to see it in advance. We will use other ads for other magazines and try switching things around a bit. The wonderful Stef Lacoste allowed us the use of his image for this ad and we felt it was appropriate to start the ad with his pic as he was the first one to allow us to use his image on this site back when we first started years ago. Thanks Stef. Cybersocket is a fun magazine filled with gay websites and Internet information. We are also looking f…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  18. News about an ongoing operation by D.C. police aimed at arresting male prostitutes and the male customers who seek their services surfaced last month when a male undercover officer posing as a hustler arrested the mayor of District Heights, Md., for allegedly offering him $40 for sex. See the full story at the Wasnington Blade: http://washblade.com/2008/5-9/news/localnews/12534.cfm

    • 0 replies
    • 954 views
  19. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Assume a best-case scenario of $600. Does that translate to 2 @ $300? 3 @ $200? A multi-hour idyll with Mr. Special? Tell us all, and feel free to name names for everybody's information.

    • 0 replies
    • 812 views
  20. Guest EurythmicThrust
    Started by Guest EurythmicThrust,

    OK, I've seen OZ and and a few others pimp their favorite shows, but after tonights ep of Galactica (now in their final season), I gotta highlight this show. I'm still reeling from the double-whammy of the intensity and deeply moving but very real raw emotions that played out in tonights episode. Not just a Sci-Fi show, (it does have that element of course), but a hardcore, many times intense and dark show that really goes places where usual Hollywood fare doesn't dare to thread in examining the human condition and all the flaws and frailities that embody us. (Brilliant tonight how they played out the dark moral complexities of "an eye for an eye" via the "toasters" who …

    • 0 replies
    • 810 views
  21. Started by TotallyOz,

    I am looking forward to the next tour. Are you? http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/768011

    • 0 replies
    • 861 views
  22. Guest StuCotts
    Started by Guest StuCotts,

    Bregovic has written movie soundtrack music and worked with Iggy Pop. Despite that, he has no reputation that I know of on this side of the Atlantic. His fame seems to be confined to Europe. I love his stuff, particularly his writing for brass. The link below is to a video of an excerpt from an opera of his called Karmen With A Happy End. It's not the excerpt I would have chosen to show off his talent, but it's what there is. http://www.dailymotion.com/goranbregovic/video/5751795

    • 0 replies
    • 911 views
  23. I visited this country less than a few months back. The people are wonderful and sweet. The regime that has controlled the country has ruled with an iron fist for years but the people remain amazing. The disaster has risen to at least 22,000 deaths with over 40,000 still missing. It is devastating. I also do not see the outpour of assistance from the international community. I was also disappointed to hear First Lady Laura Bush condemn the junta for not being prepared for this. I guess she forgot all about New Orleans and the debacle that occurred in our own country. I have not found a way to send assistance there yet. If anyone knows of humanitarian organization…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Started by TotallyOz,

    Finally, after several seasons, it was bound to happen and I was thrilled with the way it was presented on TV. Saul, the handsome loving uncle of the clan came out to his gay nephew. This show has presented openly gay characters with all the flaws and fabulousness that gay life has in a very realistic way for a long time. I was happy to finally see Saul come out. I also loved the response from the nephew. Saul said, "How can I be gay at my age?" to which the younger guy said, "I don't know. I haven't figured out how to be gay at my age." It was a loving scene and my hats off to the show and the writers for portraying these characters to well and down to earth and …

    • 1 reply
    • 894 views
  25. Started by TownsendPLocke,

    In LV for work on the same weekend as their Gay Pride weekend. Had lunch yesterday with Brandon Baker(how he plays den mother to all of these boys and still remains so sexy I will never know.Funny thing is-so many of the kids he is playing "Mom"to want to jump his bones!)Chase Evans-who will be appearing in a new site BoysBelching.com very soon-Rusty-who had the cutest package in his lap,,,his puppy Roxy,Mitchell and a few other cuties. Later that evening I headed downtown to get a spot for viewng the parade.Now way back when I lived in Las Vegas Pride was held in a gated and fenced park.I remember on year it was in a parking lot-screened and gated.Well things have cha…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.